Attention: A National Publication Wants To Know Who You Think Killed JBR

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Nov 28, 2006.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I joined today to vote. It's an honor and the least I can do.

I haven't voted yet, got sidetracked. But I will get it done. I promise. I don't think the woundeds, and maybe a few other guests who read on their and the Butts forums at FFJ, read the JBR threads much. It might be worth putting the request up the cold case forum, I don't know; there's not many people posting there. But I'll be sure and alert the woundeds to joining to vote.

2. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Hummmm??? I must be signed-up and didn't even know it. I voted with no trouble.

They left out an important catagory = "I don't know who killed JBR." But I did the best with what I had to work with. LOL

3. sciencelady42

sciencelady42 Member

Me too. I know I'm not a member of Websleuths, but I also voted today with no problem. :confused:

4. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I didn't try to vote without registering.

5. starfishing

starfishing Member

I'm not registered

there either, but it let me vote last night. Thanks for the email reminder, Tricia.

6. Tril

Tril Member

I voted after receiving an email saying I didn't have to be a WS member to vote.

7. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It's open.

It's posted at websleuths that it's open now. I didn't see that yesterday.

8. sue

sue Member

I voted.
    It will be interesting to see what the national publication makes out of the survey.
    One thing to keep in mind is that most surveys are meant to find out specific information and/or answer specific questions that the people who wrote the survey are trying to find out. I thought the results that are there already are pretty interesting.

9. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

The results are;

Patsy did it for a reason other than bedwetting, sex, or jealousy, probably alone but not sure, definitely wrote the note but might have had help with that, and the whole thing started with an accident.

Patsy/accident/John might have helped cover-up. News Flash!

I wonder if the result of the national survey will make it's way into the Nation of Boulder?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
  10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to everyone who voted. The poll is now closed.

It turned out about how I thought it would. The majority think that Patsy did it.

This is going to be published around the anniversary of the death of JBR.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice