Back to Jayelles' Fairy Tale (Kinda)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It's so unfair, Barbara, hearing Susan Stine got off so lightly. Let's go and give her a good hard slap. :).

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

To which publication date are you referring? There were about 3....

Yeah, that whole "book" farce was pathetic. Jams hasn't figured it out, either...and why should she, since she can't put 2 and 2 together with an army of people shouting FOUR!

"Rose" bragged many times at an old delphi private forum that she used to go into jams' chat room and ask questions and glean information from the little heads. She fairly crowed about how they'd threaten to eject her, but she'd get lots of gossip in the process. That was about the time jams was hawking her "Rita Johnson at the graveyard" story, at her forum and in chat. I believe Rose simply took all the info she got from jams herself and spun it into the "Graveyard tea party" story, or whatever she called it. That gave her a claim that she really had the actual "Rita" on the hook. In fact, every single thing Rose posted in that "story" could be found posted at the swamp, includiing Patsy's painting crap. The few details not posted, I believe, jams and lovely pigeon told in their chat room.

That stupid "chapter" supposedly from "the book" was about the lamest piece of crap scam writing I've ever seen. There wasn't one sentence in it that confirmed anything, no information we all didn't already know...and not much of that. It was basically a BS run-around text designed to hide the fact that it was not only meaningless, but BADLY WRITTEN.

Well, that's my opinion about that.

Was Stine in on it? Could be. I'm not sure Rose didn't get nailed by some Ramscamster driving Rose's desperate need for attention, using her to keep us running around in circles and off-topic, having a big troll laugh at our expense. She sure wreaked havoc on many forums and did some damage to relationships between forum members that lasts to this day. And if that's not a benefit to the child killer who wants nothing more than to silence those who speak the truth, I don't know what is.

Because here's the thing: remember when Tricia called in to LKL last year and questioned the Ramseys about the Carnes ruling and the bogus JB Foundation? If anyone noticed, Patsy knew RIGHT AWAY what Tricia meant. John was clueless, not even being able to follow the Carnes question, but Patsy's face went red and she JUMPED RIGHT INTO THE FRAY.

See...it appeared to me Patsy already knew the arguments about the Carnes' decision and Smit's influence...and about the criticisms of the Foundation. She caught RIGHT ON. She was ready for it. She side-stepped the most important question...about how limited the evidence was Carnes had to base her ruling on...and attacked the Foundation question...WITH A LIE, of course. Oh, what a surprise...Patsy lying off the top of her head, on national tv, to cover up the truth. She wasn't even worried about being caught in her lie! She didn't even bother to cover her tracks, she's so used to charming her way out of the truth: the true mark of a sociopath. When that reporter "caught her" and she had to run a check to that camp two weeks later, oh, that was pure Ramsey drama!

The Carne's decision only has been debated for what...3 years now? Now...if she doesn't read on the forums, how'd Patsy catch on so fast with Tricia's intricate, multiple questions fired off during the heat of a TV political appearance? I thought the Rams didn't read or pay attention to us BORG. Who "briefed" her? Somebody sure knew what we discuss and passed it on to her, didn't they? Unless she does read the forums herself...? Or Stine still updates her.... hehehe Partners in crime....

By the way: TRICIA ROCKS!

3. koldkase

Here you go, Elle, just for you: :rs:

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I think a stinky kipper would do the trick. Eyes and scales everywhere.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

What do you mean, starting, kk?

In all seriousness, it's out of me now.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL ... yeah, that's what I meant ... all three or four or fifteen of them.

That's what I said at the time. In fact, it was SO badly written it was insulting that Rita/Rose thought the rest of us couldn't see what an idiotic piece of junk it really was. The "introduction" was obviously cobbled together in quick desperation to satisfy those who were clamoring for proof the book existed.

Linguistically, the language in that chapter was written by "Rose" though she claimed it was from "Rita Johnson." Also, the Rita Johnson that posted on Rose's Delphi Forum was a linguistic match to Rose. Now, whether ALL of the Rita and Rose postings on all of the forums were the same person, I don't know. I only analyzed the ones on the Delphi Forum.

I do think there's also the possibility that Rose initially was scammed by someone posing as "Rita Johnson," but later that Rita Johnson quit communicating with Rose, and Rose couldn't admit to everyone she was no longer in contact with the "famous author" so she posted as Rita Johnson on her own forum.

Ha ha. I loved that part! Patsy lies on TV that they've donated money (inferring that it came from the defunct foundation), all the while steering clear of answering the obvious question about what happened to the foundation. That Patsy. What a master at diversion and bait and switch. So now she thinks they're free and clear. She doesn't even bother to go home and cut a check for the named recipient where, by the way, JonBenet was chosen best day camper. Did you see how Patsy worked that in? Always the winner. Always the best. Always important. What's JonBenet's day camp status got to do with anything? Oh excuse me, I forgot. There's always time for a Ramsey success commercial.

But I digress.

Patsy thinks no one will check up on her little assertion about the donated money, but oh no! Some reporter does a follow up, and two weeks later, it's announced that the Ramsey haven't given a dime to the camp. Quick. Damage control. Patsy grabs the check book and runs down to the camp with the convenient explanation that she was planning all along to deliver the check that very day.

Man, I get so disgusted at all their lies and cover-ups.

7. koldkase

I understand, Punisher. It's hard to see people who murder children thumbing their noses at justice. You should have heard me when Andrea Yates walked out of prison a free woman the other day.... Well....no, you shouldn't have. It wasn't pretty.

8. koldkase

I thought the same thing about it obviously being Rose's writing. Of course, I'm not the talented analyst you are...but Rose is no rocket scientist, either. It was really a terrible fake. If that was Rita's writing, it certainly would explain why it never actually got published. Illiterates don't buy books....

Well, what I do know is that more than one poster on the boards said privately that Rose had talked them into lying for her on the forums. And remember when Rose had to "go offline"? She made excuses, but I figured she'd run her phone bill sky high and someone cut it off for her. See, if you notice gutter candy's MO, these types of people love to get on the phone and represent themselves as somehow legit to case players involved in some way, peripheral figures, usually. It's not that hard to get people to talk if you play to their egos, after all. That's how I figure "Rita" ended up in the Beckner email BS. hahaha Think about it: Stine impersonating Beckner emails "Rita" who is Rose impersonating Rita. HAHAHA If we wrote this chit in a novel...people would say it wasn't believable!

hahaha Oh, you have nailed Patsy again! JonBenet's murdered...the killer not even whiffed by LE...and Patsy and John write a whole darn book about how THEY'VE been treated badly! JonBenet's suffering and fate? NO PROBLEM! Because JonBenet is the best murdered child ever! Give her a trophy!

[snip]

Yeah, I empathize...but step back...and look at the big picture: the Ramseys are as infamous for their ability to make excuses and tell bald-faced lies to the darn world as they are for being under the perpetual umbrella.

It's a pattern. Nine years later, reading about Patsy's life, knowing her like we do, the pattern becomes as obvious as Sante Kimes trail of crime: it's all about IMAGE and COVER UP. Anyone who can't see, through her own words and actions for almost a decade, how Patsy is a master of manipulatioin and staging just doesn't want to see it, IMO. They just want to hold on to their deeply needed belief that a mother, a father, a wealthy Christian family like the Ramseys just could NOT do this...all evidence to the contrary....

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Yeah, it's hard, kk! It's insulting!

Andrea Yates going free, judges giving child molesters less time than Martha Stewart got...has every judge in this country flipped?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice