Back to John Ramsey breaking the window

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Elle, Jun 12, 2002.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

If, as she claims, Patsy cleaned up the glass from John's 'break-in' prior to the night of the murder, we must consider two things.

1) John said the suitcase was out of place, under the window. This indicated to ME, that the suitcase wasn't there when John supposedly broke in previously and the glass couldn't have gotten on top of it at that time.

2) If Patsy cleaned up John's mess previously, how did the glass pieces get on top the suitcase? (Remember now, John takes credit for the broken window).

Oh, what a web we weave when first we practice to deceive...

PS Also, remember John said that he MIGHT have broken that cussed window. Might have, yeah, right.

2. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

glass on suitcase

I think FW also said he put some pieces of glass on the suitcase.

3. Nickii

Nickii Member

I remember that FW put some shards on the window sill and HE moved the suitcase to that location.
    I am confused.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Good for you!

What a ridiculous statement to make. A person knows if they have broken a window in their own house. or not. No "mights" about it!

5. Elle

Elle Member

Re: glass on suitcase

Texan ... I just noticed your remarks. Come to think of it, this rings a bell. I believe FW did pick up a shard of glass. Can you remember the source?

6. Elle

Elle Member

Re: Blue's Clues

I like the way you have summed all this up in a nutshell!

7. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

thank you Elle

I'm happy to know that someone read that, silly as it was.

Thank you.

GL

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

elle

Thanks. I don't know exactly how to send that info to anybody investigating this case, but if somebody here could help me...???? (hint, hint, beg, beg). Perhaps Beckner, Thomas, who?

In John's depo to Darnay....

"Q. Can you tell me where you looked?

A. ...I showed him the suitcase that I saaw under the window, which I felt was VERY OUT OF PLACE." (caps mine)

No suitcase on John's PRIOR breakin, which Patsy cleaned up the glass, and NOW, no new entry but NEW glass on a suitcase RECENTLY put there??????? Good grief, Johnny-come-to-the-head-of-the-class lately, what DO you think we'll swallow????? Dhirrrr.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Fleet White and the chards of glass (?)

Haven't got the time to research this myself at the moment. I have my son and his family here from Australia, but I hope to get back to it sometime soon. Why on earth would Fleet White have put the shard of glass on top of the case? It may well turn out to be that this is what actually happened (?) ...but even so, Imon, the fact that you noticed this tells me that you must be able to notice an awful lot more. Keep sleuthing! :)

Greenleaf ... There was a lot of truth to what you posted.

P.S. I was just reading some posts on Websleuths, Imon. and one poster was saying Fleet White placed the shards of glass on the window sill. You probably read this yourself. So I hope we can get confirmation on this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice