Bonita Papers

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL. No secret.

I was going through a big stack of papers and I found the police report from the crime. It has an interview with John and the officer's comments. It's about 4 pages long.

I have no idea where it came from and I had never seen it before.

Then again, I may have just forgotten. That can happen.LOL

2. Elle

Elle Member

Here's one mention:

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/02/20/ramsey.breakin/

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- The father of JonBenet Ramsey said an intruder forced his way into his Atlanta area home Tuesday morning, roughed him up, locked him in a bathroom and fled, police said.
    Deputy Chief C.B. Jackson, head of the criminal investigation unit of the Atlanta police, said John Ramsey returned from an errand and discovered the intruder.

Jackson said Ramsey apparently walked into the home when the man was inside, carrying a bag. Ramsey asked the man what he was doing and said he was going to call the police.

"The man dropped the bag and grabbed Mr. Ramsey by the throat," Jackson said. "They wrestled for some time. Eventually, the person was able to overwhelm Mr. Ramsey and lock him into the bathroom." Police said the bathroom door had been tied shut from the outside. ... ...

3. Tricia

I have John Ramsey's full statement and the actual police report with the list of items missing.

I haven't seen this before. I am going crazy trying to remember how I got this whole thing.

Sorry to change the subject. Bonita. Whatta gal huh?

4. Elle

Elle Member

Those Bonita Papers were something else, Tricia. I don't think it would have been to Bonita's and Larry Pozner's advantage to have changed the information she took down. What good would it have done either one of them?

I'm just wondering if Larry Pozner shared his National Enquirer payment with his aunt? :) Jerk!

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Let's hope the Poz spent the money on a new rug. He looks like a small, plump woodland creature expired on his head.

6. Karen

Karen Member

Bonita Papers:

"Although Patsy was not selected as a finalist in the Miss America competion she did recieve a talent award for her dramatic reading of an essay she composed, "Kiss of Death."

And we all thought Janet McRenolds was weird and coincindental! :eek:

7. Tricia

Actually BobC, that's exactly what happened. It's a small, yet plump, woodchuck. Dead. Right there on his head.

8. Little

Little Member

Well, after all, Groundhog day is just 2 days away. Maybe it's a souvenir from a trip to Punxsutawney :)
    Little

9. Tez

Tez Member

It always struck me as odd that the Ramsey's could go down to the Atlanta PD and report the K-Mart jewelry and a few other missing items, but they couldn't be bothered with trying to find the person who killed their daughter. Priorities, priorities....

I guess that cheap K-Mart Jewelry was worth more than their daughter's life.

The Atlanta PD never did catch the "gentleman burglar" did they?

10. Karen

Karen Member

Bonita Papers:

"In the early 1980's after her marriage, she had breast enlargement surgery. Reconstructive surgery was performed on her chin, which was starting to recede."

snip

"Patsy began suffering from health problems and was diagnosed on July 1993 with grade 4 metastasized ovarian cancer. Her illness was further complicated by the rupturing of the beast implants done in the 1980's necessitating additional surgery."

(She only wrote about the stage 4 cancer in DOI. This other stuff was left out.)

snip

"Children are always sensitive to changes in the family structure and habits, but yet neithor Burke nor Jonbenet were told the nature of their mothers illness."

(So the kids never knew Patsy had cancer. Wow. I wonder what they were told she had.)

11. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"In the early 1980's after her marriage, she had breast enlargement surgery. Reconstructive surgery was performed on her chin, which was starting to recede."

Well, isn't this something? There they are, newly married, struggling to run their own business from the basement of their home, and Patsy is so vain she spends what was surely thousands on boob implants and a chin. No wonder she's always sticking it out.

Yep, Tez, silicone and K-mart jewelry certainly seem to be her priorities.

12. Tez

Tez Member

It does seem that way doesn't Deja NuBee?

When I first heard about the break-in in Atlanta, my first thoughts were that the GBI bugged their house! I remember ST discussing that in his book, how if they got caught, they would take a few small items to make it seem like a burglary. I believe though some old guns were stolen too, but they weren't worth anything or something like that.

I can't believe she would announce that she had a boob job! I would rather just let people think I was blessed! LOL, and I know I wasn't blessed! LOL

13. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

That's what I was thinking too, Tez. Why put that kind of useless vanity nonsense in a book that you're using to try to convince mainstream America you're just a normal family like the rest of them? How many women in America can afford to just go get new boobs and chins???? It's a good thing she got her new parts before states started passing vanity taxes. The Rams' assessment could cover the national deficit!

"The Atlanta PD never did catch the 'gentleman burglar' did they?"

Yet another Ramsey intruder who left no evidence. What luck.....

14. Karen

Karen Member

Bonita Papers:

"The next day, Tuesday, December 24, Jonbenet performed at a recital in the afternoon and the family attended church services at St. Johns."

(Maybe I'm wrong but I thought the afternoon of Dec.24 was when she was over at Barb Kostinak's house talking about a secret visit from Santa. Can anybody confirm?)

"As in most households on Christmas morning, it was the anxiuos chidren who awokw their parents. Jonbenet had s;ept in Burkes room that night so he could awaken her early-too early."

(Okay, wait a darn minute here. So Jonbenet had not slept in her bed since the 23rd? And the bed still looked like that on the 25th? When was the last time Linda had changed the sheets and made the bed? Anybody know? Something is not right about this.)

15. Elle

Elle Member

According to Perfect Murder Perfect Town Lawrence Schiller, PB page 50 Barbara Kostanick talks about JonBenét just playing with Megan the day before Christmas.

According to the following excerpt from Schillers "Perfect Murder Perfect Town" Linda wasn't there on Chrismas Eve.

I think I read in Steve Thomas' book where she mentions she thinks the sheets had been changed since she last changed them, which may have been on the 23rd December (?), the day of the Ramsey's Christmas Party. Will try and confirm this later, Karen.

Linda talks about working for the Ramseys here. Please note, the book pages quoted here do not coincide with my hardbook cover or my paperback

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/02181999lindapughstorypmpt.htm

Linda Hoffman Pugh:

I was supposed to come back the next day, December 24, and clean up. I called Patsy and said I couldn't. I told her I had a fight with my sister and needed some money to pay the rent. I asked Patsy for a $2,000 loan. I told her I would pay it back $50 each week. She didn't hesitate. "Sure." Said she'd leave it for me on the kitchen counter for my next regular visit on December 27.

The more I think about it, JonBenet could not have been killed by a stranger. I didn't even know THAT ROOM was there. How could a stranger know to go there? How in the world did this happen?

-Linda Hoffman Pugh

16. Karen

Karen Member

Hi Elle_1

So Linda claims the sheets on Jonbenets bed were different when she was shown crime scene photos of the bed, right? And then so she would have changed them on the 23rd, during the day and obviously Jonbenet must have wet the bed the night of the 23rd, right? Then Patsy must have stripped the bed the day of the 24th and changed the sheets and put the wet ones in the washer and dryer. (How much ya wanna bet she put the white blanket and the Barbie nightgown in with those sheets?)
    That night, the 24th, Christmas Eve, Jonbenet slept in Burkes room. She did not sleep in her bed at all so I would imagine it stayed made up from when Patsy re-made it with different sheets sometome during the day.
    So those sheets we see in the crime scene photo were only slept on for the short time when John carried her up and put her to bed.
    Patsy said in one of her interviews that she left her star shirt on because she looked for the pink pj's Jonbenet had worn the night before but she "couldn't put her hands on them" or something like that so she just went to the drawer to find something else, and that's where she found the longjohn bottoms. But the top to her pink PJ's is right there on the bed. John would have had to lay Jonbenet right on top of it, but Patsy claimed to not be able to find those PJ's.

From the Bonita Papers: "According to the official statements given by John and Patsy, John carried his sleeping daughter up to her bedroom on the second floor of the family home. Patsy ran ahead of John to turn down Jonbenet's bed."

So Patsy runs up the stairs and turns down the bed and doesn't remove that pink pj top before John lays her down.?

So according to the Bonita Papers and Linda Hoffman Pugh:
    Linda puts clean sheets on JB's bed Dec.23
    Jonbenet sleeps in Burkes room Dec.24
    Different sheets appear on bed Dec.25

She had to have wet the bed on the 23rd. and it was stripped and remade on the 24th but not slept in that night.

This is just reaffirming what I've thought allll along. Jonbenet Ramsey never made it to that bed on Christmas night. And this wouldn't have been a bedwetting issue.

17. Elle

Elle Member

There are other ways of looking at this.

Patsy Ramsey told her friend Pamela Griffin that JonBenét's bed wetting wasn't subsiding; that she wakened JB up at midnight every night to avoid a wet bed, plus Linda Hoffman Pugh did state it wasn't just a wet bed JonBenét produced. This must have been very aggravating for Patsy Ramsey.

According to Patsy, if JonBenét wakened up in a wet bed, she would often go into the other bed in her room, or crawl in beside Burke.

I tend to think along the same lines as Steve Thomas about the red top. Patsy Ramsey changes her testimony about it. Page 185 - 186 (Steve Thomas - JonBenét)

Steve Thomas writes about Patsy giving the police a statement on 26 December; that she put a red top on JonBenét when they returned from the White's party. Changing her statement later to the "white one with the star, worn at the White's party."

A red top is found in JB's bathroom as if it had been soiled and rinsed out. This would account for the white one going back on her again if it was close at hand.

Police files pages 47-52
    Patsy Ramsey makes no mention of a pink top to the cops. She talks about "pulling everything off JonBenét" and then quickly adds ..."I left the shirt on and went into the bathroom to look for pajama bottoms.

Like you, Karen, other posters think an argument could have started in the kitchen over pineapple. After all, a bowl with pineapple is found on the counter. Patsy and Burke's fingerprints were found on it. The heavy flashlight is found on the counter wiped clean of fingerprints. I wonder why it wasn't disposed of (?). Maybe this was the weapon for JonBenét's head injury (?). There could have been some confrontation when they came home from the White's party (?).

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

This creeps me out

John also taught Burke to whittle with a small red Swiss army knife, a gift his parents had brought back for him after a trip to Switzerland. The Ramsey housekeeper often complained about following the youngster from room to room picking up the shreds of wood he left from his whittling.

The Medical Examiner rolled JonBenet on to her left side and found a wooden stick that had been lying underneath her. The stick was broken at one end and was attached to the cord around the neck by a knot.

A red Swiss army knife was also found lying in the corner of the room away from the blanket.

19. Karen

Karen Member

Jc

I know that is creepy. We know that LHP put the knife in the cupboard outside the bedroom but then we lose track of it and I've never read anything about how it eventually ended up in the wine cellar.
    Did you catch the part where it said the Barbie nightgown was bundled inside the blanket? It sounds like blanket was removed from the dryer and the Barbie nightgown clung to it.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Yes, it's so interesting rereading this.

Primary discipline here is psychology. The interview done with Burke impressed me whenever I first read it and still does.

If the Bonita papers are only 90% true ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice