Bootman again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, May 13, 2004.

1. Colorado Babe

Colorado Babe Active Member

Spade -Questions for friend of Bootman

I'm not sure if your aware of this but, one of the guys who works for my husband was an aquaintance of Bootman and knows the family pretty darn good. This person knows so much about the case and I'm sure he would answer some questions if we were to ask him....So, If you guys like, we could gather up some questions and I will give them to my husband and he would get some answers for us......It's up to you guys. Let me know...

Colorado Babe

2. Spade

Spade Member

COBabe

Please have your husband ask the Helgoth's if they intend to sue Tracey and Gentile.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah I second that question--although a friend of mine told me you can't sue over a person who's dead, which is why dead people are so often used as fall guy's for various and sundry crimes

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

It would be interesting to know whether the Helgoth's would have a claim against the media for any aggravation they may suffer as a result of people seeing the documentary. They maybe can't sue the documentary makers for exposing their family member as a potential suspect in the Ramsey case, but could they sue if they became targets for hate attacks as a result of the documentary - especially since Helgoth was never charged and his DNA doesn't match?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice