Boulder Daily Camera/ FFJ Members Hit Boulder

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

BUT - hir has "access" to a few enchancements... according to hir direct quote off the "Open Letter to Paul Ginsberg" post:

wondering how many?? ::shocked2

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:idea:

:punk:

3. RiverRat

Bump for Miller at Topix....

Whom - for whatever reason - has a HUGE chip on his shoulder about this Petition from three years ago. Takes it very personal which is bizzare unless you are a Ramsey or KeenanLacyTracey. The signatures are now up to 2046 so maybe this is worth another shot! We are just sitting around waiting for the next scam to be thrown out for us to shoot down anyhows......

I'll start packing now.
    RR

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jbr246

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hmmm.. I have a sense of deja-vu. Tennessee? Rabid defence of jameson... Ashley.... Candy? More preoccupied with attacking posters than discussing the case?

Ask Miller if he/she has access to the *private* area of Topix ;-)

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Fantastic post by Capricorn at Topix. I think it's worthy of being copied here!

6. RiverRat

The IDI's don't want to lose Keenan so of course they didn't appreciate our asking for a Special Prosecuter.......but as Candy was sooo kind to point out - the clock is ticking on her term anyhow, so Digging on Demuth would be a great way to be prepared ahead of time.

7. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, DeMuth is a shoe-in. He's dumb, he's shallow, he'll do what his rich constituents tell him to do, and he wears cowboy boots.

Miller is no newbie. Also, Miller seems to be obsessed with FFJ BEING IGNORED by Boulder persons of one sort of another. I think Miller is related to gutter candy.

But they have a poster at topix now who obviously has a sexual problem with women, is very abusive towards them. I don't even want to name his hat here as he gets off on negative attention. His posts are filthy attacks that involve humiliating women sexually, so I think he could be dangerous. Why is it the Ramseys draw such evil supporters? Birds of a feather?

8. RiverRat

IMON to what you are thinking.....

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Oh good lord....say it isn't so!!! :x

If so, I'd like to post these.....

:flipper: :moron: :yuck: :my: :loser: :bos: :rs:

10. tylin

tylin Banned

Continued:
    :404: :curse: :troll:
    Finally I'd like to add the dancing azz. :booty:

11. RiverRat

LOL.......I see that you have encounted her before!

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: Me too!!!

13. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Me three! :balloon:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice