Burke or Bust!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cookie, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It's good to read over some of these old posts, and before I continue, I would like to reply to this one. One thing is jumping out at me here in Fly's post. What adult, man or woman, would need to go to the extreme of bashing in a little six year old's head. Just think about that. She was only six years old. There were many other ways this could have been done without hitting a six year old little girl over the head with a heavy object. Absolutely ridiculous! Say no more!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Going over Fly's post just makes me wonder about the justice system for small children everywhere. More than ever, a few years later, I want to "SCREAM" like the woman on Judith's front cover. Patsy and John Ramsey should have had handcuffs put on both of them and dragged down to the police station and damn well made to sit on a hard chair and answer questions. However, that would have interrupted their plans.

Good grief, even the fact John Ramsey wanted to jump in his plane and take off. Jazus! Yes, yes, yes, I know we've all been through this over and over again. Someone boot me out of here!

I do believe in Karma, although I'm not religious, and I feel it has come back to the Ramseys to pay them back for what they did to their innocent little girl. Yes, it is being paid in full as I write. There has to be some justification for this horrific tragedy.

3. Little

Little Member

Ella, you wrote:
    I agree. IMO, what happened to JonBenet to cause her death was a horrific tragedy.

What happened to JonBenet in the moments after her death, and in these past almost nine years, is a horrific travesty.

Little

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice