Can Someone Please Explain?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Amber, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Elle

Elle Member

It's been such a while since I watched this movie, Cherokee, I don't remember this about Burke being smaller (?). I don't think I could watch it again. There were a few more mistakes relating to Patsy's clothes not being the same.

2. Elle

Elle Member

I like Liz Minelli, Jay. I liked her in "Cabaret" with Joel Grey.

3. Elle

Elle Member

Have you been into the sauce, BluesStrat? :)

4. Elle

Elle Member

I didn't know Lou Smit had said this, KK (?).

5. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Not yet, it's still a little early here. I LMAO when I heard that joke. I don't know about where YOU live, but all week I've been seeing ABC promos about Oprah's "big interview" with Madonna about her newly adopted son. It was pumped on the entertainment news shows this week too.
    Tonight's entertainment news will probably lead with "GeeDubya Steps On Lady "O"!" :floor:

6. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Whew! Only took me four hours to find THIS. One day I'll remember to look in my own files FIRST! :yow:

Only for you, Elle....

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1803742,00.html

From The Observer, by Gaby Wood: "Getting away with murder"

7. heymom

heymom Member

WOW, what a 180 from what he now believes! All because John Ramsey swore to God that he didn't kill his daughter. Smit doesn't sound like a dottering old fool in this quote. Wow.

Hey, Mom!

8. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut.

9. wombat

wombat Member

BobC's left one?

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Dimmie has created yet another monster! :toast:

11. wombat

wombat Member

:curtsey:

12. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Need brains! Speaking of which, loathe as I might be to do it, I have to give credit where credit is due. Candy really laid it into John Walsh for his ignorance:

Glad someone did it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice