Candy is a dip

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think it's time I bumped this thread, just in case anyone has forgotten how Candy harassed the Whites and others.

2. Watching You

LOL, Candy is now claiming she has always had a good relationship with the Boulder DA's office. I think what that means is that she has Mary Lacy's administrative assistant on speed dial.

She says that "in spite of the Karr debacle, and Lin Wood propaganda, they are not pro-Ramsey robots as others would have you believe."

Uh huh, yep, sure, right. :beammeup: :kranky:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

If you guys hear me say that I have a good relationship with the Boulder DA's office, do not hesitate to line up and smack some sense back into me.

4. Watching You

Why, RR, you would be an honored woman, doncha' know, right up there with Candy and mame and jameson.

Snicker.

5. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

I'll believe it when I see it. Can't ask fairer than that.

6. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I thought Candy got banned at the swamp...did she make nice with the skank, or has she found a new home?

7. RiverRat

Last I cared to check, she was talking to herself at CS. A place where no one else is allowed. Works for me!

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Is "a Michigan woman" now the official spokesMichiganwoman for the DA's office?

I think not. They pretend to take the messages from "a Michigan woman" and then put them in file 13.

And she continues in her delusions that they "take her calls."

It's just too precious, isn't it?

Oh...now that I think of it...HAS GUTTER CANDY BEEN BANNED FROM THE SWAMP? Would that be the SAME SWAMP she so loved to claim WE GUTTER GOSSIPS WERE BANNED FROM, even if we never posted there?

hahahaha That's poetic justice, isn't it?

:kranky:

9. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

"Is "a Michigan woman" now the official spokesMichiganwoman for the DA's office?"

Well KK, let's see. First she was the official spokeswoman for FFJ, then Darnay Hoffman, then the BPD, then LimpWood, and of course CS, and then there was Purg, and then there was Fox News, and oh yeah, ALL the courts in the US as their exclusive chief document collector, and then... :yes:

Now where DID I put my tinfoil hat????? :beammeup:

10. Watching You

You forgot Steve Thomas and Fleet White, Deja Nu. Why else do you think she hates them so much? A woman scorned...

11. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Gone for a few days and I see that Candy is still doing what Candy does; only now she is talking to herself

Talk about scorned! She has been replaced by Mame at the swamp; oh hell, it sure seems that even Jameson has been replaced by Mame at the swamp.

It's like Mame's forum and they are right back in the saddle, accusing Fleet White, Santa, and the other usual suspects, while still looking for the new, coming soon to a forum near you, intruder just as soon as a name pops up that is to their liking.

Mame seems to be the big shot over there now and still rehashing the Nancy Krebs BS.

Even Candy brought more to the swamp than Mame and Jameson is allowing it. I guess Mame is the biggest name to come to the swamp and Jameson is hoping some of the cult will stick around and let Mame impress them enough to keep posting and sending in those $$$. OR........they can continue to post with Jeff Johnson who has now involved Tori Spelling and Kim Novak in the murder of JBR (AND NO....I AM NOT MAKING IT UP!) :404:
    Keep up the good work Jams :rotfl:

12. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Barbara, take a lesson: When you're still choking on Karr crow, and you can't sit down because the D.A. just kicked you in the azz by publicly admitting the DNA might be an artifact - it's always best if you play it safe and revert to something in the past that you DID get away with.

:martini::glug: Have a drink on us Mame...you obviously have gone far too long without a good stiff one!

13. Watching You

I don't know anyone who'd want to give mame a good stiff one.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

RR, since you mentioned it, I took a quick trip over to CS, a place I haven't visited for probably 2 years. You couldn't have made a more truthful statement. I suppose talking to yourself has the great benefit of always making you right.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a noise?
    :ziplip:

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

If "a Michigan woman" goes nutz and rants on a forum nobody reads, is she still nutz? :freecs:

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I love Candy. :heart:

17. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Not to worry RR; if you ever start to fall into the same category as Jams, Candy and Mame, we'll all be honored to line up to smack you (for your own good of course) :hug:

18. RiverRat

Bob - as Tricia said - registration IS open at CS.

19. RiverRat

I am sorry - but I am trying to figure out what is to love, Bob? Could you please give me some insight as to what snags your heart.

Thanks -
    RR

PS - Registration may be open at CS, but I see that I will not be allowed to post there without it being deleted, happened to Midnight Wolfie too, so maybe you should go give it a shot there instead of the providing support here.

20. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Before we make any judgements about Bob, somebody better post a photo of Candy. After all, if you subtract her brain and her mouth, even Anna Nicole Smith has lovable attributes. :lick:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice