Candy is a dip

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Mar 9, 2004.

1. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I think it's safe to say that's not a motivating factor for Bob...lol

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yes. We know, BobC. And I for one am not going to put your love down. Not even for "a Michigan woman."

Who knows? Maybe you will be the one to get her the help she needs.... :pray:

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Whatever. This one is not tickling my funny bone. There is a CONSTANT ATTACK on the members of this forum by that person. And Bob loves her. That is clear enough for me to see that she has his support and we do not. Am I supposed to pretend that this is not a huge issue? What if I, you or anyone else here loved mame or jameson?????? This is not apples and oranges......Tricia is a very respectable and dependable woman and deserves more respect than this. Bob can register and swap slobber with Candy at CS instead of rubbing it in our faces after all of the good work we have accomplished over the years together.

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I have a strong feeling BobC is totally kidding. Just in case BobC still loves Candy I want to show him something.

BobC, remember how hard I worked, how hard everyone worked, concerning the Michael Tracey fraud? It took TWO YEARS before somebody with a brain noticed what a ******* Tracey is.

Well Candy decided to send out emails to all the reporters who mentioned our work, who mentioned my name. Here is an example of one of those emails;

DearXXXX

I have posted on the JonBenet case on the internet since 2000. Tricia Griffith is hardly a truth teller in this case. The work she is taking credit for belongs to another poster why_nut. She is known as a groupie of Former Boulder Detective Steve Thomas, who settled with the Ramseys in this case. Tricia has peddled lie after lie publicly for the man. She owns a website for him forstevethomas.com She took down the following letter in which he falsely implied the BPD turned over the case to the DA's office for no reason, when in fact, as she well knew, liability from the leaks of Steve Thomas caused Lin Wood to threaten a lawsuit against the police. The DA's office took over the case after this liability. No one in law enforcement in Boulder wants anything to do with Tricia Griffith, groupie and liar.

I chose not to post this reporter's name who sent me this email because I don't want this person to feel the wrath of Candy.

Others have sent me the emails Candy sent them about me. They were all basically the same.

Now, imgaine if this reporter didn't know that I was good for my word.?Imagine if this reporter took Candy's word for the truth?

We would never have been able to expose Tracey. He would be known as a "Victim" (according to Lacy) had Candy's attempt to discredit me and FFJ worked.

BobC, this is just ONE of the things Mary McAuliffe of Michigan does behind our backs to discredit us. She would love nothing more than to see me dead. And, I am DEAD SERIOUS when I say this.

IF you really do love her after this then I don't know what to say.

Tricia

5. koldkase

You know, I have put up with candy's libel for almost the whole six years I've been on the internet. There was a time when I was new and vulnerable and stood alone while she lied about me, attacked me, and got support either directly by those who stated they "never knew candy to lie" so they believed her and not me, or indirectly by those who admired what info she brought to the forums when people were practically hanging on their keyboards to hear any news about the case, and so supported her with their silence when she was so openly vicious and hateful to me. Candy did her email smears back then, too, and I also had people EVENTUALLY tell me about how she sent her lies about me around.

The good news is I was a nobody, so it only hurt me, not the case. But I was interested enough in finding out the truth about a child murderer that I managed to hang on, going to one forum after another...STILL dogged by gutter candy, true, but finally learning one important thing from her, as well: SHE'S the nobody. That's why she'll use any lies and attack anyone she's jealous of, to get attention and make herself feel better about being the thing she most hates--insignificant.

My point is this: do not let someone like gutter candy pull your chain. Read that email. Anyone with half a brain can see the woman is mental. She's not going to take one thing away from FFJ or Tricia, no matter how many insane emails she writes or delusional phone calls she makes.

I think somewhere along the line, we all got fooled by gutter candy. I think Greenleaf was right when she told me the best way to deal with such trash is ignore it. I know we like to poke fun at gutter candy's craziness, but PLEASE, LET'S NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. Let's don't give her that much power. And let's don't lose those obviously much-loved over it, either.

Garrison Keillor once said that's what happens when you get angry at someone: they become part of your life. I can laugh at gutter candy now, but I won't waste my anger on her. She's TRULY NOT part of my life.

Well, that's my opinion, anyhow. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2006
  6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Argh........ I think Bob doesn't like getting into what he thinks is personal fights. I like Bob and it don't matter to me one bit if he likes candy, he likes Tricia too and WY and RR and so on. There are alot of people on these forums so there is bound to be some crossed friendships in the opposing views.

Most of us think candy is a foul vicious psychotic b!tch but if bob don't, it shouldn't matter to us as long as it don't affect his friendships here.
    just my ignorant 2 cents.

7. RiverRat

I will believe that when I see it posted at CS.

8. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

I thought

I thought he was being sarcastic.

9. heymom

heymom Member

Website please

I thought BobC was being silly/sarcastic.

Where is the "CS" forum? Is it Crimeshots, because I don't see a Candy listed there, and there don't appear to be too many flames now...

Heymom

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

CS is CyberSleuths

11. Tricia

Hey heymom :)

www.cybersleuths.com is the CS we are talking about.

The forum has long since been cleaned up. It was really awful for awhile. It would take forever to explain what Candy did and how no one would stop her.

Now it seems CS is under new ownership. Just a few posters. Very nice actually. Candy is posting a lot but she hasn't started in...yet.

I did register there. I will abide by the rules as should everyone.

One thing everyone needs to understand.

Candy, even with her psycho rantings, interferes with our work.

We have many people look at what we are doing and then, do their own research. They google us, or me, and find the postings at CS. Use to find the postings. They are gone now thank goodness.

Anyway, I then have to explain to people just who and what Candy is.

If someone is looking into our work, my work, they don't know us from Adam. They find something like the old CS and they start to form an opinion of us.

That is it in a very tiny nutshell.

So, I will be keeping an eye on Candy and I am ready to act legally if she continues to interfere.

I want to stress that I don't care if she hates us or me or posts her opinions about us. In fact she has every right to do so.

It's the crap like sending ranting and untrue emails to people I am working with or talking to that has to stop. Or if she continues her untrue rantings on a forum.

Opinion..yes...lies about us...NO.

12. koldkase

Well...choose your battles carefully...that's all I know.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Freebird, Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Candy? :) :toast:

Tricia,

That was a real nasty letter Candy sent out. Bob must have a good reason for posting that. :confused: :confused: :confused:

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I thought Candy works for a university. Why didn't you send the proper authorities where she works copies of the emails and warn them that any further abuse by Candy will get them and Candy hit with a big fat libel suit.
    Nothing would destroy psycho Candy more than having her internet connection revoked.

The woman needs a good b!tch slap! :fishslap:

15. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle,
    Tricia posted the letter. That was an email that Candy sent out. ;)

16. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I think Elle meant Bob must have had good reason for posting that he loves Candy... (At least that's what I got out of it...)

17. tylin

tylin Banned

BlueStrat,
    Opps...sorry about that. ;) I'm having a blonde moment and I just touched up my roots. :cheerful:

18. Tricia

I have all of Candy's info from the University. We can prove that in the past she has used the University's computers to do her harassing. "In the past" being the key phrase. For the past few weeks she hasn't done a thing. I hope it stays that way.

Look, there are people that hate me, hate FF, and are very vocal about it. You won't see me worry or comment on these people at all. Everyone has a protected right to their opinion.

It's when someone out and out lies and those lies interfere with what we are trying to accomplish that gets my blood pressure shooting up.

Candy has been doing this to me since 2001. My patience is gone. Next time I won't hesitate to take legal action.

19. RiverRat

Ohhhh okay, THIS time he was joking.

You got it.

20. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I've wasted my last breath (at least for this week) on Candy. She's not worth the trouble, frankly.

I have lots of friends who like people I can't stand. We don't even discuss it - it is what it is. Now, if they talk about me behind my back, I might take exception, but my friends aren't known to do that crap. Neither do I talk about their friends behind their back. If I have something worth saying, I say it to their faces.

At any rate, Bob may someday see what a two-faced b!tch Candy is or he may not. He chooses to see the best in everyone. Candy was never known for going after the men on the forum. Her jealous streak only came out with other women who she knew were smarter and could write a lot better than she. I don't care what Bob does. I kind of think he was kidding about Candy, though.

Hey Candy, this one's for you. :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice