Candy is a dip

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Mar 9, 2004.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

"Skydog is dead as a Sleuth it's up to you to find his grave. RIP Skydog"

This is the disclaimer found at CS. I am not allowed to post there even though the registration went through and all I did was report the above in response to Dimmie's question regarding where SD was.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Don't kid yourself, RR. Groo is at the controls, there, just like she was before when she said no one was moderating the forum. If there is anyone more devious than Candy, it's Groo.

3. RiverRat

Oh, it's not me kidding myself. I'm just the one being an azzhole cuz - I of all people - do not know a joke when I see one.

Later.
    RR

4. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, thank you BlueStrat! :)

What shade of blonde do you use, tylin. I use light biege. :)

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bob is an extremely sensible guy with an uncanny wit and very dry sense of humor. He is also a person who stays out of the fray of personal attacks, and treats people as they treat him. He and I could "know" the same person and we could easily come away with separate opinions about that person based on how that person treated each of us, and be appalled at how that person treated someone else.

It is a good quality to have, and I respect him for it! Back in the day when I was a "newbie" and was about to be beheaded at CS for asking "newbie" questions, it was Bob who did not jump into the attacking, but who provided me forum links to all of the relevant information posted, and every title/author of every book, TV shows, newspaper links, etc. and told me to read and then come back and discuss.

Then there was the Bob who, when at his house for a gathering the weekend of the Rachel Cooke search, proffered a beer as soon as I walked in the door, but who wouldn't offer one of those chicken wings he had in the oven to save his life!

:floor: OMG, that was funny! He truly forgot they were in the oven.

You just keep on being you Bob!

6. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Like I always say, Candy: I'll believe it when I see it.

7. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Of course she is. I found that out shortly after posting. Groo can post who let the dogs out. I can post Hey Groo, woof, woof, and I go poof. Not to hard to figure out. I sure do miss the old CS. Where the heck did this Groo person come from anyhoo? She was never a member of the old CS. Sure took control though.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Apparently Groo kidnapped Skydog and has him buried somewhere. In the meantime, she's done a jams and made out like a bandit: what was it she got paid for hijacking CS and selling it? $30K?

9. RiverRat

Yes, indeed. Candy is a dip.

:kranky:

10. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW. This is a golden oldie for sure.

So, Hunter provided FW's social security number to Michael Tracey???? Good God. Of course nothing gets done about it.

And, Candy continued to annoy the White's...hmmm

No matter how long I go away, when I come back everything has changed, and yet, it is exactly the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice