Candy libels ACandyRose

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I see our own :mears: is wiping the floor with Candy, LOL. :highfive: What Candy doesn't understand is that RR never makes a statement of fact that she can't back up with proof. Too bad Candy can't say the same. :sothere:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hmmm. I don't normally read at CS, (I get enough of Candy's ranting reading at Purg) but you forced me to it, WY, as I wanted to see what all the commotion was about.

What struck me was how Candy started every post calling out to Fox News, telling them to notice this or notice that. It's as if Fox is some kind of God-like parent figure to Candy, and she is desperate to "tattle" on her forum "siblings" in order get attention, try to make herself look good, and make the "sibs" look bad.

The sad thing is ... Fox News doesn't care, and if even they did, there's nothing they can or will do to the people Candy denigrates. She is trying desperately to be the "favored" child, the one mommy and daddy loves and trusts above all others. We've seen this pattern before with other "authority" figures whom Candy idolizes at first, and then scorns when her idols don't give her the attention she wants. Candy feels betrayed by them, and so she lashes out, calling them names and heaping abuse. It never ends because Candy is a victim of OCD ... she can never let something go. The perceived slight, or injury, plays over and over in her mind as if it happened yesterday.

It is baffling to the logical mind to understand why Steve Thomas gets dragged into every post Candy makes blasting someone else. It makes no sense until you understand that to Candy, they are all tied together. Everyone who ever disappointed her, or hurt her, is linked in her mind. When she's ripping into a poster, or a case figure, she HAS to include any others she thinks of because they are ALL the enemy. It is a type of manifested paranoia, and Candy feels she must strike first, and often, to keep the enemy at bay.

Another thing that grates on people who read Candy's attacks is her constant and very tired usage of the words "gutter" "groupie" and "gossips." Candy loves to call names, but it doesn't make her enemies look bad, it only makes her look childish, and like she has no other vocabulary. If she HAS to call names, I wish she'd find some new ones.

The sad reality is that Candy, in trying to hurt others, hurts herself most of all.

3. Prairie

Prairie Member

It IS like a little kid attempting to snitch on siblings, isn't it?

Why the hell would Fox News be reading there anyway? Because they're too lazy to order copies of the documents they need from the court? Because they're trying to save Rupert a few dollars in fees? They enjoy gaping at auto accidents and the Bog is the online equivalent? They need a good laugh?

When I read that FN would be reading there, I couldn't help but laugh. Were they just saying what they had to in order to get her to stop calling and emailing? Probably.

4. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I think the reason for Candy claiming that Fox News is reading there is to try to grab some "credibility" for her forum. LOLOL It is one more of her "lies" (using Candy's favorite word) to grab a little attention to HIR (!) board. Well, at least it has caused a little more traffic over there. She was the lone scout over there till we started going over to protest. So at least Candy has been successful on one level. There IS more activity over there, for sure. Guess she was getting lonely.

Let her fantasy continue.

5. Watching You

You've analyzed Candy very well, Cherokee. Frankly, I think she is in dire need of psychological help for her paranoia and other personality disorders. It seems sad that no one in her RL can, or will, help her get help. Perhaps she hides it well in RL and only lets her pathos show on the forums where she can sneer at the screen and no one can see her. She doesn't realize we see that sneer in every one of her posts.

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Cherokee you've nailed Candy's personality.

Driver...'Let her fantasty continue.' Okay

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH help me Candy. The damn Fox News people called me up and told me to admit you are right. I no sooner told them NO and hung up the phone when some Fox News Thugs burst threw my door and threaten to show me Jams shower vision pics until I barf.

"Admit it," the Steve Thomas lookalike attorney (hey...it's a fantasy, live it up) shouted at me.

Lin Wood stood fuming! I'd p i s s e d him off reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll bad. Wood screamed at me in his high pitched voice, "Admit you were wrong, and 13 minutes too late on anything you ever posted on the internet!"

I can't take all this attention from such high powered attorneys over my meager words!

My poor husband is baffled and keeps asking me why do we have to have Wood and the Fox News people showing up on my doorstep every single day?

Butttttttttt I'll NEVER admit you are right dear darling Candy. Your vile charm can't get thru to me...nopey, nopey, nope.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now, That's Funny!

"Lin Wood stood fuming! I'd p i s s e d him off reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll bad. Wood screamed at me in his high pitched voice, "Admit you were wrong, and 13 minutes too late on anything you ever posted on the internet!"

:rolling:

Candy is so enamoured with Wood now..........is that a step up or down for her?

RR

8. Watching You

I'm just having a problem reconciling Candy's newest infatuation with the FOX people/lawyers. Whatever is Lin going to think? Fox and Wood are, of course, adversaries in this lawsuit.

So how is Candy going to explain her wannabe love affair with the hoarse whisperer to the fox? :kilroy:

9. Show Me

May the best lawyer team win! hehehehe....Candy's covering all her bases.

Perhaps Woody is just a fling, a mere trifle to amuse herself with until some better lawyer comes along, worthy of Candy's devotion and worship?

Ya know...once Hoffman took up with Steinberg, Candy dropped him like a hot potato for Woody.

Little groupie hussy, always ready to jump on the next 'new' lawyer.

10. Show Me

For a good laugh read the Can Dee thread at Purg!

Candy's still foaming at the mouth over documents ACR and Tricia stole that Candy never posted.

How on earth can you steal documents never posted?

Granted RR steals my air at times, even though I breathed it 13 minutes first. But documents never posted can be stolen? Isn't logical to me.

And who is Candy's lastest hero? Fox attorneys or Woody? Aren't Fox and Wood involved in a lawsuit? Is Candy covering all her bases by rooting for both the defendants and plantiffs, so no matter who wins she can say, 'WE won?' Or have I missed something?

11. RiverRat

Hey!

"Granted RR steals my air at times, even though I breathed it 13 minutes first. But documents never posted can be stolen? Isn't logical to me."

I didn't make the rules Candy goes by, I just play along. But being under a Candatory Evacuation means that all rules are out the window - let the looting begin! Run, you thiefs, bring to me all the documents that never existed that you can find. I'll have ACR swipe some more web space so that we can display our stolen goods for all of the world to witness. I'd help but someone has to wait by the phone for Geraldo.

RR

12. Watching You

I don't know what the fluck you're talking about, you demented creature, but I can guarantee you, I'm not a thief, and if I took something (besides your libelous attack posts like the one posted above), it never belonged to you in the first place.

You keep it up, Candy. You haven't even begun to feel the heat of my wrath if you keep posting your lies.

13. RiverRat

Watch how simple........

You newbie looters have to catch up, after surviving four historical storms, I've stolen this recap from the hysterical storm just cause I can.

:booty:

"The Globe, October 11, 2004, Forensics Experts Demand New JonBenet Autopsy"

Synopsis:

The JonBenet Ramsey murder mystery is set to take another shocking twist - experts are urging her parents to remove the young beauty queen from her final resting place.

...The investigation is now focused on clearing up a furious debate whether the pretty princess who would have turned 14 August 6th was brutally tortured by a powerful stun gun before her death.

Former FBI profiler Ted Gunderson insists the parents are misguided (in not wanting an exhumation). "For the sake of the case, they should consider the exhumation." It would only take a few hours to get the skin samples for testing...

Exhuming JonBenet is "the best way to verify stun gun use," says another expert. Maybe then we can finally put this nonsense behind us. If the case ever gets to court, there will be a parade of experts ready to testify for the prosecution that no stun gun was used.

But the CBS news show 48 Hours is set to prominently feature clips from a British documentary which links JonBenet's murder to a local Boulder, Colo. resident who owned a stun gun.

It points the finger at (Bootman) who owned an Air Taser identical to the one thought to have been used on little JonBenet. The 26 year old committed suicide just weeks after she was killed.

The Ramseys are currently embroiled in a $16 million lawsuit against Fox News over a 2002 report they claim defamed them. An on-air broadcast claimed "there has never been any evidence to link an intruder to JonBenet's brutal murder."

Famed forensic pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz has consulted with Boulder authorities on the JonBenet case in the past and tells Globe he's "100 percent certain" no stun gun was used on JonBenet."

14. Watching You

If I have time, I'll type this article up, later. It makes little sense not to print Bootman's name when there are millions of copies of the Globe printing it. It also makes no sense that Candy is so vehement about not printing names already known to the public but she had no such compunction about printing Tricia's personal information on the forum.

15. Elle

Elle Member

This says it all about Candy, Little!

Excellent post, Little. No need for me to say another word, except that ACR is the greatest!

16. Watching You

Hey. Which one of your losers mooned Candy?

Hey Candy.

:behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind: :behind:

17. RiverRat

Heh...

It was probably the same poster that called her an :(:(:(:(:(:(:(.

RR

18. Watching You

You mean you called Candy an as$hole, RR? :D :laughup: :laughup: :laughup:

19. Show Me

lololol Candatory Evacuation! I say Candatory is a catagory 4 at this time. You keep stealing Candy's unposted documents, you could turn her into a Cat 5.

I don't want to talk to Geraldo-he's a prick....let's calllllll up all the Fox attorney's....they have nothing better to do than troll the JB forums!!!

20. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Why do you let that economy sized Lebanese person (not by birth, but by virtue of eating cat) bother you? ACR stands by virtue of her works, just as CrammedEat falls by virtue of her own tongue. She is totally declasse', and her "rantings" aren't worth wasting the forum space over, as the negative attention probably feeds some warped need of hers, like a rejected child who misbehaves would seek negative reinforcement from his misdeeds. It is a sad thing to say that she would not have a lot of cyber friends should the need arise. You can't suck your way to the top, and the carpet fibers are macro between her sparse dentition.

This is Candy: :glord:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice