CBS talking to Patsy & John

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Dec 23, 2004.

1. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

"JC, did they talk much about the DNA or just how horrible their life has been."

This is only what I counted. It was about how horrible life is, Tricia, imho.

If I may, what Freebird said under the Merry Christmas thread. Amen.

DNA was mentioned 11 times in the interview transcript.

It was mentioned seven times by CBS in six sentences. One was about the Ramsey detectives being "convinced" it belonged to the killer “because of a small amount of matching DNA that also was found under the … fingernails.”

DNA was mentioned four times by P Ramsey in three sentences. One is, “This DNA, they are sure, belongs to the killer, …”

How horrible life has become is mentioned twenty times.

It is mentioned three times by CBS.
    1. They had to move from Boulder.
    2. They had to dodge the tabloids.
    3. J Ramsey found it difficult to obtain work.

P. Ramsey expounds on how horrible life has become nine times.
    1. It’s hell on earth.
    2. It’s your worst nightmare.
    3. Her stepdaughter died previously.
    4. The sanctity of their home was defiled.
    5. Their reputation was assassinated.
    6. Number 5 continued.
    7. And continued.
    8. And continued.
    9. Under different circumstances, it would have been “unbearable.”

J. Ramsey comments on the murder being unsolved (making life horrible) introspectively, imho, eight times.

1. The grieving process is tougher.
    2. He questions how & why someone could be so evil.
    3. He states his oldest daughter died by accident.
    4. He reiterates his first daughter died by accident.
    5. He can’t imagine a human taking a small child’s life.
    6. He again questions why and how.
    7. They are (he) remains hopeful, yet
    8. They are (he is) resigned to the fact they may never know.

Out of the seventeen things I counted of the Ramseys, four were about assassination of reputation; three were about J. Ramsey's first daughter's death.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL Show Me. You are sweet. Can't give me that much credit though. I think the best my phone call did was make John squirm like he had slippery aardvark in his pants. The call also made Patsy lie because she had to keep up the appearance of caring.

3. Tricia

OMG JC. THANK YOU. This is a great snapshot of the Ramsey's mindset.

As RiverRat pointed out, nowhere is JonBenet mentioned by name.

4. Tricia

Well DejaNu, in the original crock that aired in G.B.it said these top notch private dicks were approached by the BOULDER POLICE and asked to work on the case. The day after the crime. They refused. Instead they chose to work for the Ramseys. LOL Can you believe this crap?

From the Tracey Crock that aired in June in Great Britian.

So it has also sought the help of private detectives once employed by the Ramseys to hunt the killer. These investigators have been involved from the beginning. Although now unpaid volunteers because of the DA’s limited resources, they are an important part of the new investigation and the are free to talk. They are led by Ollie Gray, one of America’s leading private detectives. He and his partner John San Augustin have worked on some of the nation’s biggest cases. The Boulder police tried to hire them the day after the murder but only to pursue the parents so they declined to help. David Williams, one of Colorado’s leading private detectives was also involved from the first day. Former investigator Jennifer Getty was hired a week later by the parents. They are deeply disturbed by what they have discovered.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice