Challenging Smit!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Sylvia, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Hi Moab,

I know, but got a nice car and camper for a retired cop working for a DA with almost no bugget. Hey, is that standard equipment DA's give to retired cops? :D

And, yep, know the guy hasn't got the b@lls to go after the killars!

2. Elle

Elle Member

Cherokee,

Methinks, like Jayelles, you have to be a teacher by this last post. Excellent interpretation of Patsy's stammering. This was the girl who graduated magna cum laude, and should have earned an award for her academy performance in the NE Police Files. With some luck, she may be chosen to play the part of herself in the next Michael Tracey documentary coming from Alcatraz. No that one's out. No longer operable! Some other prison (?).

I knew you were a Brit when I read one of your posts which included. something like..."That was Brill!" :)

Why is it so clear to most of us here, that Patsy Ramsey was faking a lot of her answers, and not to the Grand Jury? How I'd love to meet each member of this jury and question them.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Patsy didn't have any problems when she said, "Don't go there, pal."

I noticed all this padding, too. It was blatantly obvious.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Yes, Elle, I WAS a teacher. I taught high school and junior high English and Social Studies. I'm in "recovery" now. :)

But I guess once a teacher, always a teacher. Some day I'd like to teach at the university level. Right now, I enjoy being stay-at-home mom and school volunteer.

Actually, I'm not a Brit ... I'm an American ... but I am a self-professed Anglophile. I've always loved everything British. Besides my Native American ancestry, I have English and Scottish ancestors. Jayelles and I have been friends for awhile, and I was using the Scottish "brill" just for her. I wouldn't have written it to another American as most wouldn't understand what I was talking about. :)

Jay recommended the Scottish author Meg Henderson to me. Have you read any of her books? They are wonderful. My favorites are "The Holy City" and "Finding Peggy." I love reading anything that has the old Scottish vernacular in it. I've also read all three of Molly Weir's biographies, and several other books by Scottish authors.

Have you seen the movie "Calendar Girls"? If not, you'd really enjoy it.

Back to Miss Patsy ...

You said, "Why is it so clear to most of us here, that Patsy Ramsey was faking a lot of her answers, and not to the Grand Jury?"

I'd like to know the answer to that question. For me, the fact Patsy is lying is as plain as the nose on her face. It is blatently obvious to those of us who know language and the psychology of words.

IMO

5. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Hey, WY, we were posting at the same time, so I didn't see yours until after I'd written mine ... and you used the same phrase I did ... "blatently obvious." LOL

Great minds, ya know ... :)

6. Elle

Elle Member

So, you're a Scottish American! That's brill! :) Jayelles lives up in the same direction as my brother-in-law, heading up to Caithness. I was too slow in giving her my phone number when she was over here for the wedding. I'm just about under an hour away from Niagara-on-the-Lake. I had visions of us having a coffee somewhere (?). She's such a likeable down-to-earth type of girl!

I wish you all the best with teaching in a university once your children are old enough. I have no doubt you will achieve this.

Yes, WY has a way with words too! She's brill! :) I know she's v-e-r-r-r-y particular about spelling and grammar - right WY? :) I was a secretary in Scotland and abroad, and had to be careful with this too, but I'm human and I think I've stopped feeling hot under the collar when I come across a post of mine where I have failed. There is so much more in life to worry about, and I do know that, for sure!

I haven't heard of author Meg Henderson, At the moment I'm reading Nelson DeMille's "Up Country" and I plead guilty to not reading books about Scotland :) Saw "Braveheart" movie! Enjoyed that!

I had to laugh at Jayelle's quote ..."back to auld claes and porridge."

Just saw a video of Calendar Girls last week. Hilarious! We have the actual calendar from the movie, not the original one.

I liked WY's recent post asking why it was taking the new investigator so long to report anything back to the public about the JonBenét case (?). Why indeed? How can one man do all this work by himself. Almost impossible, with not one word about what he's doing. Is he just a part of the D.A. Keenan
    crowd? Will we really get a 100% investigation from Tom Bennett?

The Ramseys were too busy selling themselves to the Michigan public and using JonBenét as a sympathetic tool to win John Ramsey some votes. Something wrong with this picture, Cherokee.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice