Charlie Brennan's new Ramsey article

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 8, 2004.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

MAN WAS I WRONG

Thanks to the nice person who e-mailed me and pointed out how wrong I was about the Michigan state legislator's salaries.

If John is elected he will be earning $56,981 plus 10 grand in expenses. It is a full time job.

Here is the link that explains the salaries.
    http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Congress/8400/Newsletters/21Jan2001.pdf

Thank you again to the kind person who e-mailed me. Whoever you are I owe you.

Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2004
  2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

$56,000 and change for that job? Shoot, we beer can collectors make more than that.

Like Jayelles, I think this is not about the money, it's not about giving anything back to anyone; it's about status. It's about, "look at me, I'm a government representative, see how important I am, how dare you beer can collectors suggest I was involved in a crime." Ramsey wants status.

3. VP

VP Member

I think...

Patsy convinced him that, short another child dying, she will never have the chance again to wear her Jackie O' pill box hat :)

Imon, unless what is said is an out and out lie, the Ramseys are public figures now and that leaves a lot more wiggle room for the press.

I still say he is thinking you are only as good as your last ball game. He wants to be remembered as anything but the father who is STILL a suspect in the death of his daughter. Look at Ted Kennedy - hell, unless you are my age, ok. a lot older, you may not even know who the heck Mary Jo Kopeckne (sp) is. Not that he has done anything noteworthy, but most people will only remember him as the drunk Senator. Hey, it's better than being remembered as running away while your gal-pal took a wet-nap with the fishes.

Who's next? OJ?

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Loved it!

Even Mary, Mary - Quite Contrary has a bloom from her Garden every now and then!

As for the Ramseys non-ending semantics game......I'll believe this new endeavor when I see it. So far, it just reeks of a set-up for J&P's next Cash-Cow as Burke's reaching the age of 18 (Way to Go, Burke!) will slow that train to a stand-still. Kinda makes your heart go Pity-Pat, huh?

As Patsy would say.......Fiddle Dee Dee..... :violin:

:mears:

:sadie:

5. Ginja

Ginja Member

WY, that's because he keeps "personal" pictures of his "girls" in his private bathroom!!!! :eek:

It's Monday morning, and as usual, I'm a little "dim" on recollections....by Friday I'll know for sure, lol....but isn't Mary McA "Candy"?????

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

She's been caught!

With all due respect, folks...Keenan's Janus-face has been exposed with the publicity brought by FfJ's fantastic voyage to the Republic of Boulder and their meeting at the Governor's Office.

THAT's the reason for her sudden "no comment" reaction. She knows she's under the microscope and being "watched" by the legal staff at the governor's office. She ain't gonna be saying much of anything to anybody at this point in time. :jumpie:

8. Deja Nu

Deja Nu Banned

Never mind the governor's legal staff, Mary Keenan knows her every move is not only being watched but scrutinized and documented by FFJ. "No comment" must mean the same as "no investigation" and "no intruder."

If nothing else, we've gotten her to clam up JUST WHEN John Ramsey needs her exhoneration and endorsement for office....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice