Check in thread for posters in hurricane's path

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What time of year Lurker? Probably 20 million in winter and summer and 12 million in fall and spring....except spring break which has 50 million.

Okay...I'm guessing.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

It's Friday again.......

And I learned my lesson last time so I have already evacuated the kids and am now preparing my apartment and then I'll head for the mountains. Move over Dolly...........there's a new busty blond coming to town.

I wish you all well and pray that we all stay safe.

Love -
    RR

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

My prayers are with you darlin, and anyone else in that bastid's path.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

RR, be safe and check in as soon as you can. We'll be on pins and needles until you do, you know. You have my phone number. Feel free to use it.

5. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Take care, RiverRat.

Maybe this will be a nice break from it all. (?) Let us know if you need anything. I just can't imagine how frayed your nerves must be. Check in ASAP. I would send you on your way with that old Irish prayer that mentions something about the wind at your back, but maybe not.

Good luck to all of you who might be affected by all of this. I'm gonna try to turn that sucker hard right at just the right time. You know, there are groups of people who actually pray in an effort to control the weather. Maybe we should try that. Ya think?

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Rr.....

I am so relieved to hear that you and your family are evacuating for the eventuality of Ivan....Ivan is looking quite ominous at this point, and unpredicatable as well....In fact, the only thing predictable about him is that he is about to incurr a great deal more damage....Now the only issue is where he will inflict it....

I do hope the mountains where you and the girls are headed will provide a safe refuge for the duration of the storm and aftermath...

As the others have expressed, please keep us in touch....You already know that you will be in our thoughts and prayers, along with Easywriter, Szundi, Freebird, Greenleaf and all of our other southern buddies and beauties during this very uneasy and stressful time....

God be with you all,
    Voyager

7. RiverRat

Over and Out.........

This has been RiverRat, reporting for Forums for Justice. I've said Good-Bye to my stuff and am packing this PC in the closet. Just in case.

Wish Me Luck!

Love Always-
    RR

8. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Adios RiverRat....

You are a brave girl kiddo....All the luck in the world to you!

:lamb: :lamb: :lamb: We will be waiting to hear from you....
    :hug:
    Voyager

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Good luck, Rat!

Hang in there, kiddo, we'll see you when you get back.

Maybe you'll meet a handsome mountain man while you're away. :sunny:

10. Show Me

Take care RR, Greenleaf, Easywriter and all who live in Florida.

Can't believe this hurricane season....don't bother taking off the shutters and boards until Christmas.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thinkin of you :mears: and prayin for ya too!

12. RiverRat

Oops..........

I had a Premature Evacuation.

:blush:
    RR

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Glad to see your spirits are "up" :mears:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2004
  14. RiverRat

Lol!

Yeah, I'm just a little Trigger Happy these days!

RR

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

16. Elle

Elle Member

Wishing you all lots of patience in Florida as you are hit for the third time with yet another hurricane. Hope you will all be safe. All the best. Take care.

17. Show Me

Don't blame you one bit, RR, I'd do the same. Thanks goodness it looks as if you won't have to worry about Ivan the terrible.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So glad to see your posts this morning, RiverRat!

19. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Sheeit, RR, you're a lot braver than I. I wouldn't have stuck around for the first hurricane, Charley, if it were coming within 100 miles of me. By now, I'd have had a freaking U-Haul and hauled my butt out of paradise turned to hell for good. You Floridians are a tenacious lot, I'll give you that.

OTOH, probably if you lived here, after one big blizzard lasting three days, you'd be haulas$ing out of here forever, too, hahahahaha.

Just stay safe, wherever you are, Rat.

20. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Another awful night. I hate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice