Chris Wolf Chat Log

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Awesome question from one-eyed jack!

Swamp Stolen post!!!!!

"Thanks to his refusing to open his depo, Carnes said she would contact LE in Boulder about him and what he called "confidential". We believe at that time, the DA might have said we are now following the intruder theory, and Carnes wanted to go along with it." Candy McAwful

I'm not following you, here. Who is "we" as in, "We believe at that time..."
    OEJ

:angeldev:
    Frog in her pocket?

RR

3. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, WY I see what you mean. The cops have to go through the red tape. Very frustrating for them.

4. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Chat

Thank you for arranging this Tricia. It's a pity Chris Wolf didn't get to answer some of the questions. I always think Chats are so confusing!

Do you think he would be willing to do questions? Say one question each?

Also - what would be the chance of getting Cyril Wecht to do questions? That would be intereting!

I'd like the opportunity to ask Dr Stratbucker some questions too. I think the work he does is fascinating.

5. Niner

Niner Active Member

in hir 'secret' forum... LOL! :lame:

I also wanted to thank you for the chat log!! Dang, I missed it - totally forgot about it! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice