Chronic vaginal injuries

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, May 27, 2009.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wise words, good questions, and I agree with your conclusion: we won't be let in on anything that is developed. We won't know if any of these people have been interviewed again, nor would we know if they said a word one way or the other unless someone is arrested. We don't know what the medical records of JonBenet said, either. Dr. Beuf may be in this up to his neck, as to guilty knowledge, so I doubt he'll ever tell the truth.

All I remember about Social Services was they came in after the murder to check on Burke. I suspect that's when the Ramseys had to agree on an interview with Burke. If they didn't allow him to be questioned, he could have been removed from the family; a child in their care was murdered, after all, and the parents were the prime suspects, refusing to even talk to LE.

As for the evidence of prior molestation, it's clear when you read Haney's questioning on the topic with Patsy in '98 that LE knows exactly what was going on.

As for us, all we have is the autopsy, the Ramseys' interviews, and the usual resources we've long used. I doubt that is going to change unless there is a trial. I won't hold my breath, but I won't shut up, either.

2. koldkase

Okay, let me stick this part in here, which I was looking for earlier. It's the questions Haney asked Patsy about those three phone calls to Dr. Beuf on Dec. 17th, after office hours--and I'm going to include the flow of that into the next question, because Haney went right from those three calls to Dr. Beuf that Patsy didn't remember into the evidence of prior molestation, and it's a powerful moment in this investigation:

3. Elle

Elle Member

Great sleuthing KK!

Great sleuthing KK. Thanks for the refresher. Patsy Ramsey was a crafty operator without a doubt as you have pointed out. Thanks for the time taken to post this for us.

4. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

See, that's what is suspicious about PR's comments. An innocent person who truly had NO idea her daughter had been abused by someone would have a very different reaction. Horror. A rabid insistence that police FIND WHO DID THIS to her little girl.
    Not..."show me where it says that".

And only saying she was "shocked" in answer to a question asked by LE "Are you shocked?" . "Yes I am shocked".

Did you need to be asked first? And she didn't seem to be TOO shocked.

5. koldkase

Thanks, Elle. You're sweet.

DeeDee, you're absolutely right. I can't imagine not simply tearing up everything I could get my hands on if someone did that to my child. The person responsible had better be loading up the gun because I'd be coming after him and one of us would not be leaving alive if LE didn't get there first.

But not Patsy. "Prove it." That's the classic guilty response of someone trying to evade legal responsibility for a crime.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly DeeDee! Good grief she must have known something!

7. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Call me crazy but I think that if it's true(and I tend to believe it is) then I am starting to believe that PR was responsible and not John.And it was him who was looking up "incest" because he saw some signs but didn't know how to handle/understand it.

Some things that support what i've been thinkging:

PR was the one who always took JB to the doctor,right?She alone.

It was her paintbrush.Why would JR use PATSY'S paintbrush on JB?This also tells me it was something done with hate.And I am sorry but PR's lack of emotions says a lot.

IMO JB was just an accessory,she was more proud of JB the beauty queen then JB her daughter.Maybe she was even jealous.

I am not one of those who think it was just an accident.I always suspected that there's more to it.The photos of the ligature for ex.I don't think that the ligature was just part of a cover up.It shows rage,hate even.I always believed that it was an over kill.It's IMO like it happens with domestic violence.Some can't stop after the first hit and it ends up as a homicide.Maybe she got so angry that she thought enough,I've had it with you and couldn't stop hurting her.It happened in so many cases,especially when the victim is just an object for the perpetrator.

PR wasn't a stable person,that's for sure.And that's nicely put.I think it was far worse.

I just don't see them using the paintbrush,PATSY'S paintbrush to cover up prior abuse.I think it's very possible that she hurt JB on purpose with it.

LHP said that PR used to take JB to the bathroom to punish her.Would have been more convenient to do it in the basement if that was PR's territory so to say,she used to say "take it down to the basement" whenever she had a problem with something,sorry I forgot now on which page I read this in PMPT.

We all know that PR had a bad temper.

Some would say now,well if that's the case and PR did all this,why would JR cover for her.Why not if it's all about their reputation and THEIR EGO and it's clear how selfish they were?He was the one saying it would be an INDIGNITY if they would charge him.Nice wording,huh?

Anyway I am gonna stop here for now.

8. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

This case is driving me crazy........I wrote this stuff above just a few days after stating that I am a JDI.I've never experienced something like this before.Usually I stick to my opinion.I think I changed my views from PDI to JDI and back to PDI for so many times that it's getting embarrassing.:hopmad:

9. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Didn't know where to put this but since I've started on this thread..........

Was watching a documentary a few days ago about missing children and their parents.There was an expert saying something very interesting which immediately made me think of the Ramsey's.

In such cases (kidnappings and foul plays) when the parents are innocent they usually start blaming one another and their relationship begins to fall apart.And it makes sense.

Now,how come PR never did blame John???Assuming that a ticked off employee did it in order to get back at John.
    Or how come JR never blamed PR for exposing JB and transforming the poor kid into a pedo's dream??? Assuming there was a sadistic pedo who did it.

This is what would have happened if they would have been innocent.

This is about human nature.I so agree with what that expert said.
    The Ramsey's being more close than ever points to their guilt not innocence,yeah,crazy but so true.
    IMO

10. Elle

Elle Member

I think you've done a great job of explaining how you feel here. Madeleine, and everything you have stated here could be right (?). It's good for you to post exactly how you feel. It gets rid of the frustration. I think many of us have all gone through spells like this where we're running from one court to the other to solve this crime. The main thing is you sure are giving it a good try and bringing up many good points.

I'm personally finding it very hard to get back into this crime again. I honestly don't feel I want to, but I did enjoy your efforts here. Keep going girl! :)

11. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

Each parent had something they were guilty of. So they pulled the covered wagons 'round and stood their ground.
    Police should have separated them Dec. 26 by 6:30 am. And not let the horde of Ramsey friends and clergy into the house (an active unsecured crime scene).
    If proper police procedures had been followed (and the DA hadn't obstructed justice), this crime would have been solved by New Years' '97.

12. Elle

Elle Member

Exactly, DeeDee! They were never separated! The first bad move by LE.
    However, JonBenet's body wasn't discovered until 1:00 pm or a little bit after
    and LE were still treating this as a kidnapping, not a murder.

I agree with you, they should have cleared the house and dealt with the Ramsey's alone.

13. koldkase

Welcome to Ramseyland.... We're all crazy with this case here. :abnormal: This is why I keep several theories on the front burner. So much evidence, so many possibilities, only four people in the house that night....

14. koldkase

Good points, madeleine. How on earth did the Ramseys manage to never blame ANYONE, not even THE KILLER? Except, of course, LE, whom they avoided like the plague, with no intention of helping find any killer....

And good friend Pam Archuleta let the cat out of the bag on John and Patsy arguing over the pageant participation BEFORE the murder. Another thing the Ramseys LIED about once they were looking for that old intruder....

I'm going to post this link again, because I love this article. Not only does it show the media at their worst, biased Ramsey spin, but even THEN they can't disguise what a lying hypocrite John Ramsey is and how gullible and blind the Ramseys' "friends" were/are (friends whom the Ramseys have always used without apology for the suffering they caused EVERYONE).

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...y-exonerated-in-the-murder-of-his-daughter/2/

Page five of the article, from which I take this quote:

Remember the Archuletas knew the Ramseys and JonBenet for years, organized events the children participated in, supervised them, etc. Mr. Archuleta was allegedly the Ramseys' pilot, planning on flying them to Charlevoix that morning, staying WITH the family during their second Christmas celebration with the "Big Kids", and then flying them back. Pam Archuleta went so far as to say the strain her husband put on their relationship by dumping the Ramseys on her during that time contributed to the Archuletas divorce. Mrs. Archuleta sounds like a broken woman, thanks to the selfish, TOXIC RAMSEYS. From page six:

15. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

Well,well,well.....you know I always hated but hated people who just don't tell it like it is.JR doesn't mention any names in this article but it's obvious who he's talking about. :duh:

"But Ramsey hopes that the new "touch" DNA evidence can eventually release him from the mental torment of not knowing who murdered his child, and from a haunting suspicion that it was someone in the family’s inner circle. He and a few allies from Boulder suspect one particular friend who was familiar with the Ramseys’ home and details of their life."

Allies?WTF?

But, the irony :D

However, District Attorney Mary Lacy, who took over the case in 2005, says that this individual "has been thoroughly vetted and cleared through the new DNA."

If it wouldn't be about a little girl's murder it would be even funny!!

Yet Ramsey’s suspicions persist. Asked directly if he thinks this acquaintance killed JonBenet, Ramsey says, "Oh, I don't think so, But then he proceeds to poke holes in the man’s alibi and describe how the Boulder police botched the investigation from the beginning. Moreover, Pam and Michael Archuleta, who remained close to the Ramseys and are also speaking publicly for the first time, tick off circumstantial evidence that they believe points to this man. Asked about the new samples of “stranger” DNA, Michael, who was the pilot of John Ramsey’s King Air jet, adds, “perhaps this person's DNA was not found because he hired someone to do it for him."

Geez,contradicting himself AGAIN.I don't think so but I think so.Amazing.

I think I understand now what this was all about .And I think I am done being confused re this subject.
    It's very simple as far as I am concerned.
    I don't believe for ONE second that if JR knew who killed his daughter he would have been so calm about it ,especially if it would have been someone he knew very well.I mean gmab,you wouldn't be able to sleep,you would wanna kill the guy with your own hands fgs.

I think at some point the RST realized how stupid it would be to push the stranger intruder theory.I mean look how "credible" L.Smit's turned out to be.So what they did was taking advantage of someone who disagreed with them.The perfect victim,since people never knew exactly what their argument was all about.

But,it doesn't fly.
    If JR is telling me that he knows who killed his daughter and he spent all these years KNOWING and not doing anything about it except sending subtle messages through the media then he is mentally challenged,I am sorry!!It's not how anger works!!!And please don't misunderstand me here but them becoming so religious is bs IMO.Hypocrites,they just used religion as an excuse.

Why on earth didn't he speak up?Aww,don't tell me he was afraid of being sued,doesn't fly either.If I knew who killed my daughter I would scream his name out loud whenever I get the chance and wouldn't care about the consequences.

Shows again what a coward he is.You got something to say,say it outloud and take responsability for it,out of respect for your murdered daughter.Don't hide behind coded messages.It makes you look worse.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice