Chuck Green - Ramsey case full of Myths

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Dec 27, 2006.

1. wombat

wombat Member

The bed pictures that we have show one side with the covers drawn back and the pillows on the floor, but the other side seems undisturbed. I always have thought that this was inconclusive, because the PATSTER would have just booked upstairs to make it look that way.

Sorry I don't have the pictures "at the ready".

2. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

would have thought that Patsy was far too busy to have made it to bed !!

3. tylin

tylin Banned

Elle,
    If this is for real, yes, John would have known his wife was up all night. IMO that's just one of many things ole John knows about that night. :aprop:

4. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

John knows 'everything' that happened that night !!...might not have witnessed or participated in everything...but he knows !!
    Unles of course he was abducted by aliens for those hours .........

5. Paradox

Paradox Banned for Stupidity by RiverRat

I think he doesn't know.

6. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

why wouldnt he know?? he must have asked Patsy !!..and he was complicate in at least half of it..

Nahhh...Im sure he knows..maybe not every morsel of detail...but certainly the essentials of what happened.

7. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Don't kid yourself. In their National Enquirer interview, John finally admitted that Burke was awake before the 911 call. Yet both he and Patsy told the police several times that Burke slept through everything. That means that before the 911 call was even placed, John and Patsy CONSPIRED to hide the truth by lieing to the police. There is no reason on Earth why completely innocent parents of an abducted child would conspire to hide ANYTHING from law enforcement personnel. If they were innocent, what possible difference would it have made if Burke had been awakened by his mother's screaming--NONE.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

The only three people on earth who know what happened that night in 1996 are Patsy, John and Burke; yes Burke!

I have mixed feelings about Burke, but I'll never stop believing that all three know what happened that night.

But even if I'm wrong about Burke, there is no way on this planet that John and Patsy don't know exactly what happened to "that child"

:justice:

9. heymom

heymom Member

Yes, even if Burke wasn't present when the "accident" happened, or present during the staging, he must know something about what happened that night. He heard or saw something. Now that Patsy is dead, it is only his dad and him who can tell us what happened. He would never speak up with his dad here, and may never talk in any case. This is not the BDI point of view, but a BKWH (Burke knows what happened) POV.

10. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Ten years of "intruder" brainwashing have probably turned Burke's brain to mush about what really happened that night. Additionally, if he was involved, his mind would have had to block out all memories of it in order for him to function as a normal human being.

11. heymom

heymom Member

Blues, as loathe as I am to admit it, you are probably right. Memory is so malleable...and he was only 9. We go over the case daily, and to us, it seems like yesterday, but who knows what Burke remembers or wants to remember?

I don't think he was directly involved. JMO, but he may have heard or seen something that would give investigators more information. It may never be accessible to him or to anyone else, but then again...there's always hope.

12. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Especially MONITORING kidnappers! Kidnappers who say they'd know if the Ramseys so much as talked to a stray dog!

13. Kangatruth

Kangatruth Member

stands to reason

4 people in house

house is essentially a locked room scenario

1 is killed

.... the other three are going to know something!!

not rocket science here is it folks.. :-((((

14. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

It is to Mary Lazy...oops Lacy.

15. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice