Cina Wong on BlogTalkRadio, Sunday, Sep 13, 2009 - 4 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

You weren't hearing things, JC. :) Yes, there was someone from Australia, but they didn't call in. They wrote in a question through the webpage that the host then asked Cina.

2. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, thank you, Cherokee!

It was a great show. I wonder if Tricia heard it.

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

I just saw this, Greenleaf. This is priceless. I'm going to use it, if you don't mind, and you get all the credit! Lou "Mother Goose" Smit.... :laffbig:

But I have to say, IMO, I think Pam is her sister's sister. I think Pam knows exactly what happened in this family. When she told the reporter, upon Patsy's death, that Patsy had her VICTORY, I thought that was SO PATSY. It made me think of Patsy writing her extemporaneous exemplar with LE sitting at the table with her: "Two gentlemen from the C.B.I. are on my right...." Talk about FLAUNTING IT! :rolleyes:

4. koldkase

Maybe he did. I don't know because I've never gone to any of his sites. He has another one he keeps writing on about current crimes and posting about at the topix.com JBR forum, as IF anything he thinks is of interest to anyone but child molesters...and Ramsey excusers.

5. koldkase

I listened to Cina's show, too. She was excellent. Not to mention, Chero's call in had great questions.

Thanks for letting us know about this, Chero, and thanks to Cina for doing it.

I did hear Cina say that website could put up her analysis of the ransom note and Patsy's handwriting, didn't I? I hope the site does that, as those aren't online anywhere else, are they?

6. koldkase

Moab says I can post photos by uploading them myself. Let's see if she's right:

Attached Files:

7. koldkase

Well, she's right...sort of.... Did I blow the margins? If I did, I guess "someone" will have to fix it.

Who knew there were "management" thingies down the page? Live and learn! :aprop:

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

As a psy major from way back when, I was interested in what he had to say.

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It looks fine to me.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Heh...Moab is always right...and don't you forget it!
    :floor:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  11. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Cherokee,

So that was you. How cool! Good questions too. In fact I thought there were a lot of great questions during the show.

12. koldkase

I can understand that. I guess I'm unable to be objective about this perv. I just can't stomach him. He did so much damage to this case and completely violated JonBenet, as much as a human being can violate a murdered and buried child, in his perverted fantasies he "shared" with STOOPID Michael Tracey. What a couple of dirtbags! argh

On the upside, PERV Karr showed the world just how incompetent and full of nonsense "Mother Goose"* Lacy and Team Ramsey are. What a bunch of fools and megalomaniacs. They all deserve each other.

It was fun seeing what Tracey wrote about Lacy dressing Smit down, upon which Smit "quit". They always remind me of the saying, "In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king." :floor:

Having read the "Daxis" emails sent to her by Tracey/Smit, which Tracey had spent YEARS cultivating from PERV Karr, DA Lacy scheduled a meeting with Smit and Tracey. Tracey describes the meeting:

http://www.scholarsandrogues.com/2008/10/22/daxis-pt-2-bangkok/

Like I said, "In the land of the blind...." Tracey is about as blind as Lou "caucasian DNA" Smit. Three "legends in their own minds" at work....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* "Mother Goose" was recently coined by our own Greenleaf on this thread, a metaphor she used to indicate the naivete and gullibility that permeates the thinking of people like Lacy, Smit, and Tracey; i.e. Team Ramsey spin. Here is the quote: "Those still chasing the make-believe 'intruder' belong to the mother goose thinking of Smit, Carnes, Hunter, Lacy, Jams, and Pam."

Last edited: Sep 15, 2009
  13. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Missed the show (9/13 was a bad day for me), but believe Ms Wong -- Very sharpe lady...

14. whitewitch1

whitewitch1 Senior Member

Hasn't anyone noticed that the date on the "sample note" is May 20, 1987?

15. AMES

AMES Member

Whoa! Didn't noticed that until you pointed it out. She meant 1997, how in the world did she screw that up? I, myself, have been guilty of writing the last number of a year wrong, like at the beginning of a new year. I bet that for months, when the year 2010 rolls around, I will be writing 2009. But, for her to completely miss it by TEN years? That is just weird. (I am quite sure that she WISHED that she could go back in time, as she was writing that sample letter).

16. Learnin

Learnin Member

Interesting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice