Comparison of Patsy's "Ramsey" Autograph With Ransom Note "Ramsey"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Cherokee, Jul 5, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You didn't drink the coolaide?

2. tylin

tylin Banned

RiverRat,
    Yep, I'd say that's it. lol

koldcase,
    No coolaid for me. lol

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Then....Welcome to Our Club.

Hope you like beer.

RR

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Exactly! Only someone who was concerned with the correct placement of paragraphs, salutations and closings would bother to write the Ransom Note in such a way.

Patsy's education and journalism training was so ingrained in her writing that she couldn't even leave out the "niceties" of American language punctuation and grammar.

5. Cherokee

Thanks RR, Barbara, KK, Cookie, Punisher and Tylin for your kind words and positive comments. I know I'm "preaching to the crowd" when I post the handwriting comparisons here at FFJ, and that in the grand scheme of things, none of it matters because the Ramseys bought their way out of justice, and it's over.

But I can't help myself. Just like you Tylin (and welcome to FFJ ... I remember you from WS, and I'm glad you're here :)), it is as plain as the nose on my face that Patsy wrote the Ransom Note. So, when a new example of Patsy's handwriting comes available, it's like one more nail in the coffin that no one cares to open or bury. It just sits there; the smoking gun, the elephant in the room, that no one in Boulder and none of the RST, Lin Wood, Lou Smit or the Ramseys want to talk about.

The RST can spin all they want about a miniscule, incomplete, undateable piece of DNA. It doesn't matter. The "killer" left their calling card, and that is the Ransom Note. But you'll never hear one word about it from all the talking heads who are now falling all over themselves to clear the Ramseys and make Patsy a saint.

I'd like just ten minutes on the top five news programs to show some of the handwriting and linguistic comparisons made by myself and experts like Tom Miller and Gideon Epstein. I'd like for America and the rest of the world to see it for themselves, and I'd like for them to think about the REAL evidence in this case. The Ransom Note is from the "killer." The DNA farce is not.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Yeah--good job. Unfortuantely it's been ten years of these damning little discoveries and it never matters.

7. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Cherokee,

You are all that AND a bag of chips! :bowdown:

8. Cherokee

Thanks, Barbara, you're a sweetheart.

I'm glad you're still here with the rest of us who can't seem to give it up. I don't know why this case has such a hold on us. Sheesh. Do you think we need a 12-step program or something? ;)

9. tylin

tylin Banned

Thanks RiverRat and I love beer.

Cherokee,
    I remember you too and I'm honored to be here with you and other people who want Justice For JBR.

10. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

It matters to us, Bob.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice