Congratulations, websleuths.com!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by JC, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Full circle.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Jameson has made sexual remarks about Tricia?

I don't blame her--Tricia is SMOKIN' HOT. The last time I saw Tricia, I asked her "when are you going to come down off your high-horse and throw yourself at me, you STACKED BABY?!"

That's when she slapped me.

3. Watching You

LOL, Bob, yes, Tricia is smokin' hot, and she is beautiful both inside and out.

She really slapped you? You old devil, you.

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Must not have been at your house Bob, cause otherwise she wouldn't have taken her hands off the table she wants long enough to slap you!
    :floor:

5. BobC

Oh she slapped me alright. I still have the hand-print.

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

What can I say? jameson also made sexual remarks about GSquared, Brenda vanDam and Judith Phillips in the past.

It's what I'd expect from the lowest of the low. I see it occasionally at school from pathetic little bullies of low intelligence.

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

She's just jealous b'cuz she's not a hottie. I see it all the time, we call it Peabrain Envy, or Short Straw Syndrome.

8. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Ramsey Guilt & The Jam Connection

There are so many variables involved in Ramsey Guilt.(RG)

Foremost in the display of RG is the Jam connection. It epitomizes the RST’S desperation.
    It epitomizes the level at which the guilty parties are willing to sink.

It creates a wasteland of “internet camaraderie,†that bespeaks volumes as to the mentality and motivation of misguided sleuthing misfits. Their willingness to distort the facts and create havoc has become their signature,
    which sane people everywhere recognize and good citizens everywhere will endeavor to expose.

Echoing throughout time will be the " Ramsey Guilt Chorus of disputed facts." The Muses are not amused and the gods will not be placated with the moronic shrills from the residents of Swampville, USA.

I am proud to be apart of a Forum that seeks Truth and Justice. Congratulations, Tricia, and all the others who make this a sane gathering place to discuss this case. History will record that our efforts here, at FFJ, were not in vain.

GL
    :leaf:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Hi candy? :takeabow:

Candy said:-

Actually - candy is right. My post was inaccurate. It is wrong to say candy can't pass her LSAT exam because seemingly she hasn't attempted it. Apparently, she HAS attempted practice ones and can't pass them.

It's inadvisable for any student to sit an exam if they simply cannot pass the practice exams.

The LSAT requires students to have skills in critical thinking and reasoning - skills which candy very obviously does not have. One can acquire them, but I don't think candy has the self-control to use them effectively.

10. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I wasn't aware anyone could even attempt the LSAT if they are still taking second grade English :bullseye: . (No offense meant to the 2nd graders)

11. Watching You

Even if she did take the LSAT, she'd never pass because the scorers would never be able to figure out what the hell she was talking about.

12. BobC

Exatly Chillun. Of course Miss Jameson hates Tricia--it's because Tricia is visually stunning. How could Jameson not be jealous? Who can blame her? I mean we're not talking America's Next Supermodel when we speak of Miss Jameson. The poor thing would have to sneak up on a glass of water. But I'm sure she has inner beauty.

13. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Congrats to Websleuths! :)

From the 'send a message to her killer' thread at the swamp-
    01-25-06, 11:39 PM (EST)

40. "RE: Messages for JBR's killer"
    In response to message #39

Well, I don't think Patsy is the killer. This thread is not here to accuse the Mother of JonBenet. That's all I was trying to let Stern know.
    Name calling is unnecessary.

I didn't see any conditions placed by Jameson in her opening post as to whom the message could be or not be directed.

-Tea

14. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, Tricia! And your secret is out, too! How you made your millions...with your stable of speakers...all hoarse and collapsed from jet lag...from all the miles you make them travel to give those lucrative speeches 5 times a day!

But...and isn't it always the way at the swamp...everyone there seems to have forgotten that the Ramseys were listed online as speakers for hire for years, with quite a nice picture and sob story to promote them. I believe we even know of a few places they were hired to speak. Got lots of publicity. Gave away lots of copies of DOI.

Is the swamp saying there is something wrong with that?

15. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, don't pay Ashley any attention. I think her implants have gone to her head. Good thing, too, since not much else is up there....

16. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Maybe that's what happened to Patsy......

SiliconeBitchTurnedBatty?

RR

17. Watching You

RR, I think that's SiliconeBitchTurnedCrazed.

Or not?

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Something about..........

Posting before that first cup of coffee. :coffeeup: LOL - That's what I intended to type though..........is it friday yet?!

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice