Convoluted "logic"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by babyboomer, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Actually, Heymom, I don't think the 43 undecideds are part of the IDI total. :) Those people don't necessarily believe IDI, they just haven't made up their minds one way or another. Their response was that they don't believe the case will ever be solved. Even though I believe RDI, as far as there ever being a criminal prosecution of the case, I think they're right.

So, even on a pro-Ramsey biased board like CTV, there's only 41 people who believe an "intruder did it" vs. 59 people who believe a "Ramsey did it" ... so the IDIs are in the minority

I saw a CNN or MSNBC poll before Patsy died that said 75% of people believe RDI with the other 25% IDI or unknown. That percentage has been consistant for the past several years. I was surprised when another poll taken AFTER Patsy's death showed only a 2% drop (down to 73%) in those who believed RDI. I thought the Ramseys would get more of "sympathy bounce" than that.

So, the media may be skewed in the Ramsey's favor, but the general public is not. They know a rat when they smell one.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Smell this Rat....

People that knew Patsy best - her friends - were concerned enough to consider an "Intervention" talk with Patsy about the beauty pageant lifestyle choice she made for her daughter.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

There have been so many convoluted theories and so many funny things I have read on the forums, but the one by Nedthan, a very prolific poster who started out as a believer in Ramsey guilt, then flipped to believing in the intruder theory, and then flipped back again to Ramsey guilt, sent me into a laughing fit so bad, I nearly choked to death.

Nedthan had several excuses for the Ramseys while he was on his intruder theory kick. The best one was the eroded hymen excuse. He claimed that JB's hymen could have been eroded by bath or shower water. I remember asking him if he thought JB stood on her head when she took a shower. I howled for days over that one.

I think Nedthan wasn't a bad guy, after all. He was passionate about his beliefs, according to what his beliefs were on any given day. He got a little tedious, because he would use up tons of bandwidth copying everyone's post in his own, and he could get snippy, but, then, couldn't we all?

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I remember Nedthan from the old Justice Watch days. He drove me CRAZY. LOL. Now, I find him delightful and very nice.

I thought, as of today anyway, he was a Ramsey Did It guy. Did he switch back?

5. RiverRat

He switched back along time ago after witnessing jameson up close when she was supporting David Westerfield.

6. Watching You

He switched three times that I know of - from Ramsey did it to intruder did it and back to Ramsey did it, again.

7. sciencelady42

sciencelady42 Member

Sigh......

Hi all,

My personal favourite is the guy Tom Mc over on the MSNBC board who is offering up an Asian Muslim connection who had a grudge of some kind against JR and killed JBR in revenge. He cites all kinds of "evidence" for this in the ransom note and is stating that the trace DNA found in JB's panties was from both a Caucasian male AND an Asian male. And people are agreeing with him that it makes sense!!! Are we surrounded by idiots?? :stupid1:

8. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

jameson supported David Westfield? Yikes!

Has she been active with other cases as well? Let me guess her position on Scott Peterson---- he's not guilty!
    :404:

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Oh yeah...even after the verdict came in. Can you spell d e n i a l?

:wtf:

10. RiverRat

I can not think of the first innocent person she has supported. The Ramseys are not her only evidence of :crosseyed

11. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"jameson supported David Westfield? Yikes!"

Yeah! That was the final straw for ME, too!

Yeah, the Punisher used to be RST! I'll never hear the end of it!

12. RiverRat

Get in the corner now. :whipit:

Then tell us more.....you have suddenly became more interesting - as impossible as that sounds.

13. Watching You

Now that you mention it, I don't think jameson was convinced of Peterson's guilt.

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

No, she wasn't.

Actually, she not only supported Westerfield, but trashed the VanDam family. She is just scum

But at least, it's good to know, that she contacted both Westerfield and Peterson and

NEITHER ONE of them wanted anything to do with her

Even murderers don't want her advocating for them; just like the Ramseys

15. Watching You

Sorry, that should have been was convinced of Peterson's guilt, not wasn't convinced of Peterson's guilt.

Tired seeps into the bone marrow, you know.

16. Watching You

Barbara, Susan Bennett aka jameson/jams was horrid in her slams against the VanDams. She was really pist because she sent her goofy angels to be hung on the tree where Danielle's body was found. The VanDams had all that stuff removed, probably because they didn't want the place where she was dumped to be memorialized. Bennett did get snubbed by them and Lacy's family. Her self-insertion into crimes won't work any place except Boulder.

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

OHMIGOD! I missed this! Now I remember why I quit posting on this case at CTV.

18. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Back up. Rethink this group:

the world will
    never know 43

This group isn't automatically IDI. They could be interpreted as saying either/or: they don't know if it was an intruder who will never be caught or a Ramsey.

At least, that's how I interpret it.

19. Watching You

That's how I interpret it, too.

20. RiverRat

I feel horrible for forgetting but what was the name of the other Murderer that Sue Bennett supported that killed his family and dumped their bodies at a landfill. Someone help me out here - it's right on the tip of my tongue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice