1. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Save one for me!

Heck, I'm game for a little get-together.

2. Book

I hope it gets published as I would love to read it as well and it would mean another book to my collection on Ramsey books! I'm sure something will work out!

-LA

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

I hope Cookie or her hubby see this:-

Horace/Henrietta has really excelled himself this time. I have never seen anyone quite like him for making stuff up.

http://www.topix.net/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TEDOC71CIF5JH5HGB#lastPost

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

HoraceMills: "It may have been at Tom Miller’s house."

Hey Horace, professional liar and libeler! Your party, which never happened in the first place, could have been held at Mary Lacy's house ... or Alex Hunter's house ... or Trip DeMuth's house ... just to name a few of the people who also lived in Boulder at the time. Why slander only the Whites and the Millers?

Lacy, Hunter, DeMuth and all the other Ramsey friends and defenders had as much chance of hosting your imaginary party as the Whites and Millers. And since Nancy Krebs claims "Uncle Johnny" aka John Ramsey was at the party, it would make even more sense for a Ramsey defender to be involved. Yes indeed it would, because that would explain why the Ramseys got preferential treatment, were never arrested and charged, and the Boulder DA tried to pin JonBenet's murder on a mentally-disturbed whackjob like John Mark Karr.

Ha ha, Horace. Every time you try to throw mud on someone else to make your precious Ramseys look good, it always comes back and covers them up like bad chit.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

We are snagging them left and right this week! Awesome job, Troops!

6. Cookie

Cookie Member

What A Riot!

I don't know who this poster is, but he/she is obvious not in touch with reality. When Doc and I read this post, we just laughed.

7. RiverRat

That poster is part of the Get Fleet Gang. Since they have milked that as far as they can - it looks like you guys are next. I do hope that you and Doc escape the real receiving end of such treatment and get to keep laughing!

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

No Worries

These misguided individuals are certainly barking up the wrong tree. What year was this supposed party to have taken place?

9. RiverRat

1996 - of course!

10. sboyd

sboyd Member

I just finished reading this thread from top to finish. Can someone tell me more about this book and what happened to it. Who is Cookie and her husband? Please reply someone. It is all very interesting. Thanks so much.

11. Elle

Elle Member

There's a lot of information on the FFJ forum and on the net, sb, but this will help you get started.

Briefly, Cookie is Judith Phillips, Professional Photographer in Boulder, and was a friend of Patsy Ramsey's. Married to Tom Miller

Tom Miller http://www.acandyrose.com/11031997tommilleranalysis.htm

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_656247,00.html

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

... and contrary to what libeller-extraordinaire HoraceMills/Henrietta Mcphee might suggest, the Miller-Phillips's are NOT famous for throwing paedophile parties.

13. Cherokee

They're more than misguided. They're evil. For several years, they have waged a vicious campaign all over the Internet to try to destroy Fleet White and his family. Now it looks like they have you and Tom in their sites as well.

14. sboyd

sboyd Member

15. Elle

Elle Member

You're welcome sb :) It's amazing just how many lives the RST tried to ruin.

16. Cherokee

Unfortunately, there is no past tense, Elle. The RST are still at it, actively trying to ruin lives even, as we speak, in an effort to make the Ramseys look good, look innocent, look perfect, look whatever. The RST are so full of hate for those who didn't join the Ramsey Love Train, it spews forth from them eternally like a black and putrid Niagara Falls. They post their venom and lies on any forum that will have them until they are banned or they drive everyone else away, then they migrate to the next place only to start beating the dead and rotting carcass again.

I guess they have nothing better to do with their lives.

17. Elle

Elle Member

You're so right, Cherokee. They are the lowest of the low.

18. tylin

tylin Banned

Posted at WebbSleuths on April 3, 2007 by Susan Bennett aka Jameson.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  19. tylin

tylin Banned

Did you catch the last sentence in the last paragraph???

Another interesting find in the above post by Jams.

Not only did he have autopsy....he had a daughter.

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Oh my, it must have been dreadful for the lad to have to go through an autopsy at his age. :p

I'm sure he received flowers and a Kinkaid painting to cheer him up.

Boy it sure doesn't take much to set her off does it? All you have to say is

Judith !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice