1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Sounds as if someone close to the Ramseys was gossiping about them - to jameson...and of course over the years, a large amount of gossip from a "family friend" or "insider" ended up in the tabloids.

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

She did not....

IMO - Burke should sue Sue for these multiple lies! I wonder if Lin could juggle this along with Howard's upcoming Settlements?

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

So Susan Bennett is trying to breathe life back into her dead forum by dredging up a post Cookie made back in 2002. Susan calls Cookie (Judith) a liar and makes a very nasty insinuation at the end.

We must ask ourselves, why now?

The answer is because HoraceMills/HenriettaMcPhee over at Topix has now included Judith and her husband, Tom, in his slanderous posts about a non-existant pedophile party in Boulder. Susan is jumping on the bandwagon and posting her OWN libelous insinuation hoping to get some of the Topix discussion to migrate to her dead forum and make her look relevant.

And why should we believe Susan Bennett's version of events over Judith Phillips' version? Jayelles and other posters have documented Susan Bennett's misrepresentations of the truth. Furthermore, Susan Bennett hints she got most of her information (about the event Judith mentions) from Susan Stine. Susan Stine is a known and proven liar. She lied about being Boulder Chief of Police, Mark Beckner, to everyone she sent e-mails in his name.

It looks like Cookie had better watch her back. The Ramsey Spin Team is sharpening their knives and looking for their next victim.

4. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Susan Stine is a PROVEN liar

Susan Bennett/Jameson is a PROVEN liar

They are truly the definition of Candy's patented "pathetic"

Susan Bennett is desperate and seemingly getting more and more desperate and decompensating by the minute

If Judith and Tom choose to pursue the avenues open, they just might find themselves owning Bennett's house on wheels!

5. sboyd

sboyd Member

For what it is worth, these two people you are talking about sound like absolute pathetic and lonely human beings. Frankly, they do not sound like they have both oars in the water, for who would spend this much time on something that they know is not true.

6. Cherokee

For a split second, I thought you said Susan Bennett was decomposing. :eek:

I guess there's just too much autopsy going around.

7. sboyd

sboyd Member

Okay, what is "autopsy". Please answer. Thank you so much.

8. Cookie

Cookie Member

What's Up?

What's up with these people. I trully don't understand them nor their motives.

First of all, the Topix post about the supposed party could never have happened. Why? Simply becasue Doc (Tom) and I hadn't met each other yet. Our first date wasn't until January 1998! In addijtion, at the party time line, Doc was still recovering from a severe heart attack.

Jameson's post of my post on FFJ is somewhaty suspect. As I read it over several times, the first 3 paragraphs don't seem like my writing style. I don't recall writing some of the statements in her post.

Peace to you Jameson and Horace!

9. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Good lord. Jams calling someone ELSE a liar and gossip monger is really RICH, isn't it? hahahaha The biggest gossip monger and liar on the forums from DAY ONE has always been and will always be jams. And SHE made a nice little stash of cash off of her lying and gossiping, didn't she?

Jams has ALWAYS been thrilled to trash Judith. I have two theories about that: One is that jams is jealous of Judith. We know jams has that kind of personality, after all. To wit: how many times has jams jettisoned forum members who got a little too popular on her forum? And Judith actually knew the Ramseys for a decade before the murder, was personal friends with them all the way back to Atlanta, no matter how the RST spins that now. Judith saw the Ramseys up close and personal in their own environments, social and business, without all the spin and lies of the years after the murder. And Judith didn't drink the coolaide. She just got too close when they didn't WANT anyone to see them up close, and neither did their new pit bull, Susan Stine. Which leads me to my second theory.

Susan Stine threatened Judith, bad-mouthed her to their mutual friends, even those besides the Ramseys. Stine is now well-documented as a liar and deceiver, even mugging a reporter at her own home, not to mention impersonating a police chief. And Stine HATED Judith, for whatever reasons--and I have a few theories about that, too. And I believe that Stine and jams have been hand-in-glove a long time, probably starting with contact on the forums. Jams got her inside info from somewhere besides her shower, didn't she--however easy it is to convince her little heads she's some kind of psychic. I think Stine provided her with a lot of info, including that little link to the Ramseys themselves, as well as others. For all we know, Stine might have sent those tapes to jams, as well. If jams is telling the truth about not KNOWING who sent them--heh--then she can't say it WASN'T Stine, can she?

At any rate, attacking Judith was right there with pressuring a DA to arrest Tom Miller and try him to discredit him IF HE TESTIFIED IN COURT HE ANALYZED THE RANSOM NOTE AND BELIEVES PATSY WROTE IT. See how that works? Always the angle with the RST. Believe me, NOTHING in this case is an accident...maybe not even the original HEAD BLOW that started it all rolling downhill for the Ramseys.

Which brings me to a perfectly logical theory: that Burke had hit JB with a golf club before, causing her to have a facial injury serious enough that Patsy even consulted a doctor about plastic surgery. No one has EVER stated the circumstances of that incident, have they? No. One of those little secrets they make excuses about and expect people to blithely ignore.

Which would be reasonable except that JonBenet ENDED UP DEAD OF A BASHED HEAD in her own basement...and Burke was there, wasn't he? Patsy, John, and Burke...all in the home, all without an alibi, and THERE IS THE HISTORY OF BURKE AND THE GOLF CLUB INJURY.

Well, if the RST hadn't spent the last decade trashing anyone and everyone, driving that bus as fast as their little heads can find the gears, over innocent people who have NEVER had a dead child found in THEIR basement...maybe it wouldn't look so bad for the Ramseys.

But there it is: BURKE TURNED OUT SO NICE? WELL, JONBENET ENDED UP DEAD IN THE RAMSEY'S OWN BASEMENT, MOLESTED BY SOME PERV AND NOT HAVING RECEIVED ANY KIND OF JUSTICE FOR OVER A DECADE. ALL THANKS TO THE RAMSEYS AND THEIR SHILLS. You'd think that THEY of ALL PEOPLE would have a little humility and not be ASSOCIATED WITH A LYING GOSSIP LIKE JAMS.

Except that birds of a feather...and all that.... Every single person I have EVER seen align with the Ramseys has proven to be lacking in fundamental intelligence, common sense, and skill in simple deduction. It never fails. They blunder and flap around with one stupid intruder theory and suspect after another...and they NEVER come up with ANYTHING but a hand full of crap.

The fact that jams has the gall to attack Judith with an argument attacking Judith's parenting skills, considering the topic revolves around the UNSOLVED MOLESTATION AND MURDER OF THE RAMSEYS' YOUNGEST CHILD IN THEIR OWN HOME, WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A MOLECULE EVER LINKED TO ANY INTRUDER...now that takes real STUPIDITY.

I rest my case.

But as has been noted already, jams is just looking for attention. As ever. And praying for one more chance to sell something to the NE and make a few more bucks off of JonBenet's corpse...for old time's sake? :nsf:

10. Elle

Elle Member

Good catch tylin. :)

11. Elle

Elle Member

Great post KK,

I wish Jammy Sue would copy it and paste it on her board for all her members to read. Oops! are there still any members there? I think she would prefer to keep this post out of sight.

12. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah. And haven't the swampsters been forbidden to read here?

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

The Secret

Has anyone seen this movie or read the book? It's amazing stuff.

Basically the law of attraction is the power that runs our lives. What you say and feel is what you attract to yourself. There is no exception.

I have no ill feelings for JAMS or others that post negative thoughts about me. I don't take it in. I don't take it personally.

I feel sorry for them. If they choose to degrade others, they will attract the same thing back to them. Back at you, JAMS.

14. tylin

tylin Banned

That's exactly what she's doing. Trying to breathe life into her forum at the expense of Cookie. Makes me furious.

15. Cookie

Cookie Member

Off The Subject

I was weatching Hannity and Colmes last night. They were discuusing the Anna Nichole story and mentioned that Howard Stern has a group of lawyers working for him. They alsio mentioned that he is in negotiations with L.Linn Wood to join his team. Did anyone else catch that story?

Interesting. Hmmmmmmmmmm

16. Elle

Elle Member

I saw a TV show about the book, Cookie. Contemplating on whether to watch it on my pc, or buy it in a store. You can see the movie trailer here:

http://www.thesecret.tv/home.html

17. Elle

Elle Member

There is a thread already opened on this, Cookie.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8477

Howard K. Stern Hires Powerhouse Attorney L. Lin Wood

18. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks Elle

Thanks for the heads up on the L.Lin Wood thread.

I borrowed The Secret movie CD from a friend for several days. I watched it at least 7 times and will get my own copy. You might want to get your own copy as well.

19. Cherokee

SB, you'll find the answer on the following thread. Just start reading from the beginning. Susan Bennett said something about Burke having "autopsy" but she meant "autism."

It has been suggested by some that Burke might have a lesser form of autism called Asperger's Syndrome because of some of his abnormal responses to questions and stimuli. It is not known where he has AS or not. It was just a theory put forth by a poster who wondered if it could explain some of Burke's reactions, or actually, the lack of reaction.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8468&page=1&pp=12

20. Elle

Elle Member

I thought I would just watch it on this site first, Cookie. The fee was $4.95 U.S. To buy the CD it will cost $35. 00 U.S.There was a $5.00 discount but that has been cancelled.

I watched it, but unfortunately it was interrupted with buffering and pausing almost every 15 mins. However, Mozilla Firefox started an automatic download during the showing of the movie, and I read that interruptions from the net could cause problems. Why_Nut might be able to tell me more about this. He knows all about this technical stuff when it comes to movie clips etc.,

You watched it seven times? I doubt I could match this, Cookie. I feel it's almost a visual of the old "positive thinking," but I feel not everyone will be 100% convinced for all their own reasons. They sure have enough people who have gone through the positive visual experience, and some of them had quite a struggle. There were a few familiar faces up there which I have seen before, all giving positive pep talks.

I did like what one woman had to say. Instead of complaining and always moaning about all the things your husband didn't do, to sit down and write all the good things that he did do, and be grateful for them. I think this is great advice for everyone.

I think this would be an excellent thing to do for all members of our families.
    To write down all the good things they do for us, instead of the negative.

I do like the concept of thinking positive. It wouldn't hurt to try. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice