1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

TGRB is back at jameson's - apparently he has been suffereing from cancer but I tend to question that because he claims to have written a book which contains the following:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/75.html

In my experience, people who are touched by cancer tend to re-evaluate life. Would anyone suffering from cancer waste energy on such hatred? I doubt it.

I wonder what he wrote about jameson? Hope he didn't leave out the main part about her selling the Ramseys out to the tabloids.

2. sboyd

sboyd Member

"Like attracts Like".

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What I remember about this character is that he is very hateful and, as required to be a Ram supporter, a nasty piece of work. Reverend, indeed. Every single word he wrote about Judith is nothing but personal attack based in gossip--RST gossip.

And these are the good Christians of the RamScam Team. Amen!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  4. heymom

heymom Member

"Birds of a feather schlock together." :)

5. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cookie's book - SCREAM BABY! SCREAM! - I love it!

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Moreover, like unto Tricia, she has a lovely voice.

7. Elle

Elle Member

I liked it too, JC, because it was different. I am weary and tired of looking at tabloid photographs staring back at me in the supermarket of over painted Hollywood stars; skinny models on TV; tv commercials for removing wrinkles and advertising shampoo for their hair etc., :)

Although the participants were very wisely not named, Judith herself was in a few of the photographs, and some of her relations too (?). It didn't trouble me at all that I didn't know any of the women who had their photographs taken by Judith, but I did enjoy their facial expressions, as they tried to scream and ended up half laughing at their efforts. I enjoyed looking at the children in action too.

Yes, I also liked it because it was in black and white. I could have bopped the mailman. Photography is stamped on the envelope, and he still managed to bend it. :-( However it straightened out a good bit after I placed something heavy on top of it.

Congratulations Judith!

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

It seemed like it took fordamnedever for the U.S. mail to deliver mine, but it got here in perfect condition. I like the pictures and the philosophy. :)

9. Elle

Elle Member

You're in the U.S. JC, aren't you? Ordering from outside the U.S. is not reliable, when the goods have to go through the Canadian Customs. When it comes to books, with me, it's a hit and and a miss. :-(

10. Cookie

Cookie Member

Thanks

I'm glad you enjoy the book!

The purpose of it all was to show a fun, silly and whimsical side of life. We are so often hit with such negative info throughout the day that life might seem dark and foreboding. There's another side too, as well. A positive, funny and comical side to the human experience. That is what I hoped to show.

Yes, Elle, my daughter is in the book.

11. Elle

Elle Member

I felt I could see the resemblance, Cookie. I almost wish I had been there while these photograph were being taken. I can almost hear the laughter. You must have had a great time taking them. I would say you have achieved what you set out to do.

I personally liked this book because it was different. It's a book I will pick up when I'm feeling low, and as I look at the faces of the happy children and happy adults having fun screaming and laughing at themselves, I'll probably start laughing myself. :)

12. heymom

heymom Member

A Mother Gone Bad

Judith/Cookie, do you know if anyone has done a thread on the book "A Mother Gone Bad?" The author quotes you in many places, and I wanted to see what others had thought of it, and I can't seem to find anything in search, but I'm not great at searching these forums. If anyone else remembers talking about this book, please bump the thread for me!

13. Cookie

Cookie Member

Andrew Hodges

He is the author of two books: Who Will Speak for JonBenet? and A Mother Gone Bad.

I didn't seem to find any discussions of these books in the archives of this forum. Can anyone else help?

Yes, I knew Andrew. My photos appear on the front cover of both books. It's been awhile since I read them.

14. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks a lot, I found the book A Mother Gone Bad and I wanted to know what others here thought about it. I think he has some valid points about Patsy and John but other things seem a long stretch to believe. He takes the ransom novel apart and draws some odd conclusions from it.

:hypno:

15. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Some jackass poster at the swamp certainly is interested in Cookie.

aboleyn
    Member since 2-9-08
    03-08-08, 04:13 PM (EST)

15. "RE: Back to Judith"
    In response to message #14

LAST EDITED ON 03-08-08 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

I have a few questions regarding Judith.
    Is she the author of nature books as in plants?
    What is her twin's name?
    Are they identical twins?
    Did she originally come from Illinois?
    Is her name J Zeddies Phillips?
    There are 2 JZP in Boulder. One relative is listed as Matt and the other Robert? Is Matt associated with her?
    Is she the one who is associated with 'bead' making? I got that from
    a bsgc.org site.
    Thanks.

16. AMES

AMES Member

Now THAT is just creepy. She has a stalker!!!

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

No biggie

Sue has a new hat or two... for hir hate for JP.

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Oh, of course!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice