Could JonBenet Read or Not

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks Charlie. One of my sons lives in Leeming, West Australia. :)

2. Elle

Elle Member

Which part of Australia are you heading for Cherokee?

3. wombat

wombat Member

Thanks for the welcome. I'm from New Jersey and haven't ever been to Australia - I just like the word Wombat. Cute and fuzzy.

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Queensland and Victoria.

5. Charlie

Charlie Member

sydney sider

Thanks for the welcome guys. I live in Sydney, so Cherokee if u can make a stop its defintely worth it, beatiful beaches, harbours and restaurants! But you are going to queensland which also has beautiful beaches, esp Great Barrier Reef.

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I won't get to the GBR this trip Maybe next time. For the first week I'll be in Brisbane, and the second week we'll fly to Melbourne then drive on to visit friends and relies in Victoria. I will get to see the beach at Torquay.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

#sigh# - so brave. I would visit Oz ONLY if I could wear head to foot protective clothing. A space-suit would do (do you think the killer spiders would be able to squeeze into my oxygen cylinder?).

8. Elle

Elle Member

I heard all about these Jay and was warned not to even go into a dark corner in the garden shed. :)

9. sue

sue Member

In PMPT, paperback edition page 255, Nedra Paugh is quoted as saying:
    "Jonbenet started to read when she was about three."
    So, I wonder why Grandma says she started to read at 3 when Patsy says she couldn't read???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice