CS Relief Thread

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Tsk, tsk, looks like groo is a little out of sorts today. I like the way she chooses and picks from the TOS in order to chastise certain posters but lets Candy get away with breaking nearly all the TOS.

Go to hell? hahahahahaha - she dares compare herself to Skydog, who believed in free speech for all?

Does this mean groo is finally going to take a hike and let a moderator on there who will be fair to all? Not that anyone will go back there while Candy is still there. CS is dead. Thanks Groo. Thanks Candy.

2. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

How can one person do SO MUCH to forward the cause of the JBR case, and to be doing SO MUCH proactive stuff, and still manage to "scoop" all of the other sophisticated news sources' items right out from under them, before they even get to publish it?

I'll tell you ALL the secret, and listen well....it's
    THE VOICES

Maybe if Candy would keep up with her Haldol dosages, she would be less of a reporter.

3. Watching You

What's the matter, Sparky, cat got your tongue?

Hey groo, why don't you just ban her like you do everyone else who questions you?

4. Watching You

:wave:

Hi yourself, groo, nice post. Shows your mentality.

Of course I still read there. It's comic relief.

You're still registered here, groo. Why not be a real woman and address me here, since you banned me because I questioned your support of Candy's abuse. I believe there are others here would like to address you, too.

Groo
    Member # 291

posted 08-30-2004 12:13 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What's wrong sparks? cat got your tongue?

Seems WY enjoys reading here so much, I thought I'd wave hi.. no handshake please, I can see you still play with your feces.

5. Watching You

Here ya go, groo, wouldn't want your lovely post to be lost in the abyss of CS.

Witty remarks are wasted on fools like you, groo. If it were only I who was complaining about CS and the way you run it, you might have a valid argument. You are a coward, and you are quickly becoming nearly as despised as Candy, not just here but on other forums as well. Go look, if you don't believe me.

As I see it, Tricia, since the lovely groo thinks FFJ is the snake pit and is totally unaware of the viper sitting in her own forum, I suggest you delete her registration from FFJ. I don't want her here.

Groo
    Member # 291

posted 08-30-2004 12:13 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What's wrong sparks? cat got your tongue?

Seems WY enjoys reading here so much, I thought I'd wave hi.. no handshake please, I can see you still play with your feces.

Thanks but I'll pass on the lunch invite WY. I am afraid of what you serve. (with good reason)

To all others sorry for wallowing in the muck, this post will be deleted as soon as I see the witty reply WY has for me in the snake pit.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Just Chillun

You crack me up!

Isn't there something stronger than Haldol we could send to Candy?

7. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Well, that's about what will quell most of the voices which she hears, although she probably owns one of those t-shirts that says, "you're just jealous because the voices are speaking to ME". That shirt is in the giant economy size, might I add.

When their egos are matched in size only by their posterior aspects, they must remember that the girdle doesn't reduce the size of either one, and it really only slightly mashes down the rolls so that the onlookers don't get quite so seasick.

They know their backsides are as big as Nebraska when they put on black spandex, and it looks like newly plowed black earth, rollin' on by.

http://www.sick-humor.com/content/532.html

If they'd get off of said posterior aspects and get lives which were actively assisting the ill, the fatherless, widows, and the like, I daresay they wouldn't have so much time on their hands to the point that the miniscule points of life and of cases would become like a lunar eclipse within their brains.

The time I spend reading on their forum is as follows: Zero.

If ya hang out with monkeys such as Candy and Groo, you might get hit with the ugly stuff (as we all know that both inmates and primates of the lower orders sling their shi'it).

8. Prairie

Prairie Member

A blast from the past:

Groo
    Member # 291

posted 05-16-2002 01:39 PM
    [message truncated] I am merely going to do what the majority votes for. censoring threads is really not my cup of tea.. you couldn't PAY me to do it.. this is the last response I have unless directly related to
    login, password or technical problems. Until skydog returns, you are stuck with me Heck! I am Groo!

9. Watching You

That's a good one, Prairie.

Apparently groo's mother has been sick and she almost lost her. I am not a monster, and I do not believe in kicking someone when she is down. I've been there with my own mother, and I know how tragedies or near tragedies can put things in perspective. Without being a hypocrite, I can honestly say this is not personal with me, (it's principle) and I hope groo's mother will be okay. That is, BTW, more concern than anyone there expressed for RR when she went through the hurricane.

None of this excuses groo's unfair treatment, under CS's TOS, of anyone not named Candy at CS. The fact remains, Candy has destroyed CS, and groo has helped her.

10. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Well, nobody gave a :rat's^ss: when some of us went through stuff and were on the sites, so I say, where's the love? The list of lost loved ones in the last year or two is long, here, but there's no reason to publish it. There are too many persons with strange, self-centered philosophies who are more than willing to post their views about things, (such as the JBR case), and somehow relate it all back to themselves. That is why I quit reading over in the Brand X forum, they were pretty far out upon the hyperbolic curve.

FFJ'ers, keep the objective materials and the theories coming, I like it like that! :balloons:

11. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Might as well hang CS out to dry....not much left but Candy and her two groupies.

It's like Jams forum...barren and wasted.

12. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

For me there is a big difference in cybersleuths & webbsleuths, Show Me, even without my K Mart glasses :) - $50 for starters . . .

I've been reading about the feud with cybersleuths now for awhile, and at best it is out in the open - not a dispute with a "far away forum" (unnamed to boot) which I wouldn't have a clue in hell where it would be.

If push came to shove, which the way I understand no one really wants (but I could certainly be wrong), I'd stand with FFJ. But for a fact, I personally have nothing against cybersleuths and appreciate the opportunity to post there, as here, without forking over $50.

What I like best about FFJ is that it takes action ... along with cussing and discussing. When I saw the pictures of Tricia and representatives of FFJ in Boulder this spring, well --- I was, and remain, impressed.

Jmho.

13. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

You said it JC! And the jealous beeches at the other forums can't stand it and thus attack.

It all comes down to a matter of ego. Tricia, WY, ACR, heck can't even begin to name all the names, do it not for ego stroking thanks....they do it for JonBenet! Like a team....not a prima donna. I'm glad I'm a part of the gang.

Bumping up- old news articles and posts...is not doing anything to help. Getting peod because another forum is actually doing something is petty and selfish.

14. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Odd e-mail from Elsenheimer

Candy has posted an e-mail which she apparently received from Elsenheimer stating that he was reading Cybersleuths whilst doing research for the Campaign.

A couple of odd things struck me about the e-mail:-

"In this thread"? It reads like a post! How did Elsenheimer know his e-mail was going to end up in that thread?

I suppose it's possible she didn't post the entire e-mail and he may have referred specifically to the "John Ramsey Campaign" thread in another post.

I think that is an odd thing for someone to say when THEY are the person initiating the contact!

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=004772

15. Prairie

Prairie Member

Yes, Jayelles, a strange choice of words, indeed.

It's just another one of those meaningless "documents" that the Terrorist throws into the Bog.

She's going to be very upset that nobody's nibbling at her bait in another thread. How long do you think it'll take before she realizes that she's talking to herself again?

16. Watching You

Not to worry - Candy or groo will morph soon, and a whole new hat will be born to follow Candy around and give her an attagirl every time she posts. I woudn't be surprised to see Imoff back on before long. After all, it was the FFJ meanies who were to blame for her demise at CS, doncha' know.

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

While they are morphing identities, the forum has morphed its identity, too. Instead of Cybersleuths, it has become CyberSham.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Groo, the "manager" at Cybersleuths just sent me an accusatory email.

The heading said,

"What's this?"

The text of the message said,

PS.. it has a virus.

Return-Path: <piper657@xmission.com>
    Received: from cybersleuths.com (d211-31-121-39.dsl.nsw.optusnet.com.au [211.31.121.39])
    by sepia.propagation.net (8.9.3p2/8.8.5) with ESMTP id VAA21566
    for <newsdesk@cybersleuths.com>; Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:47:36 -0500
    Message-Id: <200409010247.VAA21566@sepia.propagation.net>
    To: newsdesk@cybersleuths.com
    Subject: Is that your password?
    Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:48:14 +1000
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016----=_NextPart_000_0016"
    X-Priority: 3
    X-MSMail-Priority: Normal

````````````````````````````````````

P.S. it had a virus. LIKE I SENT IT.

Can someone educate Groo on viruses and how they work? I really could give a ratsass but I don't want any other annoying emails from her.

Just because it has an "Xmission" address, like mine, Groo is accusing me basically of sending it to her.

Can someone who has been on the internet be this stupid?

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Apparently!

I have xmission too...wonder if I will hear from her?

Yesterday or day before she indicated she thought the forum and the forum paypal account were being hacked...methinks she doesn't know what she is talking about!

20. Watching You

Next she'll probably accuse us of hijacking Candy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice