CS Relief Thread

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2004.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hey, Tricia, tell that Candya$skisser groo that if she continues to harass you through e-mail, you'll report her to the SWOMFP. Let her figure it out.

2. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Shish, I have had a lot more virus and back door activity being caught by my utilities the past few days. Did it ever occur to Groo that there are Code 6 Wing :nuts: out there that just like to do this chit? :tsktsk:

It's annoying as h*ll but that's life on the Internet.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Groo asked me to post this,

Here Tricia, post this too:

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CS

Nor do I want CS. I made Skydog an offer and he didn't respond. That was my lucky day.

CS has so many great members who work hard on the other forums but it's the JBR forum with Groo and Candy that is running people off.

Thanks but no thanks. I only hope the truly wonderful members of CS can keep it going while you two tear it apart.

4. Watching You

LOLOLO, that's been groo's and Candy's major concern, that you would get CS. Groo made sure you wouldn't, I could have told you that a long time ago.

Groo can have that cesspool. Skydog did you a favor by not selling it to you, Tricia. It's so dead it's starting to stink.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

My only concern WY is for the good posters still at CS that participate in the other forums. I don't think they know just how bad Candy and Groo are and what they are doing to CS.

Can't worry about it now though.

6. Watching You

Nor do they care, Tricia.

I just found the perfect poster for groo and Candy's inclusive, two-person forum. FUBAR is posting at Purgatory under the hat of Barbour. Perhaps if groo strokes FUBAR's whatever a little, he'll join the CesSpool. He'd fit right in there.

BTW, all the good posters who used to make CS the vibrant place it was have migrated to other JBR forums. They left because of Candy, too.

7. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Gosh, Tricia. I think Groo really misses you! Two posts in one day! She just can't quit keeping in touch. Kinda brings a tear to the eye.

Don't worry about the posters in the other areas. They will find other forums. No doubt they know how to do a web search, and I bet most of them are on other forums anyway.

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

It seems that Ms. Barbour just might be Ashley from the swamp. It makes sense, as I thought Ashley was as bright as a bag of hammers and Barbour seems about as bright.

But both are certainly vile

9. messiecake

messiecake Member

I used to feel sort of "left out" within the online JBR community as although Im a longtime case follower I never was online but then when I read about the antics Ive missed...........I feel quite lucky! :cloud9:

Actually...............Im glad everyone has managed to stick it out this long despite the best efforts of the few "bad apples".
    Reading here and at W/S and seeing all the effort everyone puts in finally has me beliving that there will be a resolution of some kind in my lifetime(something I used to not belive in) :)

10. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Skydog may not have ever received your offer. The last I heard from Skydog, he had computer problems (specifically his hard drive as I recall) and was going to get back to me but never did. I am wondering if he even has access to anyone's email addresses etc. anymore. I have since lost his email address and for some reason I doubt he even sees the email addressed to the CS web master. :winkaway:

11. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Messiecake, I have to tell you that you have one of the most endearing names online! I smile every time I see it. There must be a story behind it????

12. messiecake

messiecake Member

My name is Messie Cake!

Ok not quite!
    Actually it's Vanessa Kathleen and my mother always called me "nessie kate"but as a child I pronounced it as "messiecake" and it stuck! (it was apt because I was also known as "ness the mess" due to my being a very messy child!) Most people know me now as 'Nessie' or 'Nessa'.

My old license plate was actually 'mesicak' and you wouldnt belive how many people always wanted to know what it meant!

Driver: Just saw you're in NC............greetings from Fort Bragg neighbor! :winkaway:

13. Watching You

What a cool story, messiecake. I love it.

14. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

Me, too, WY! I was thinking of some kind of fabulous cake with gooey icing.. (naturally, I would ) Nessa's story is soooo much better!

Messiecake, I hope Frances stays away from you over there.. I am in the Charlotte area, hopefully away from Frances's bluster. :jumpie:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ah, messicake, I always WONDERED where that hat came from ... and that's a great story. Thanks for satisfying my curiosity. :)

I hope Frances calms down and makes landfall with as little fanfare as possible. You guys on the East Coast take care.

16. Watching You

She's not going to calm down, Cherokee. The storm could take a northerly direction and miss Florida altogether, but it all depends on air flows and currents, and they are thinking Florida is going to get hit, again. This is a very dangerous hurricane, as powerful (maybe more so by the time it hits land) as Charlie. I am really worried about this storm beating the hell out of our RR again.

17. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

A lot can happen in the next 2 days, WY. Try not to worry too much right now. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

18. Watching You

I was born to worry, Driver. My kids tell me I have to analyze everything, including everything they say, LOL. I do that to the weather, too. Okay, I'll try to stay calm.

19. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I swear, WY, we were separated at birth. My kids (daughter expecially, my son was usually too "out there" himself!) used to make fun of me for analyzing everything on a trip. I like nothing better than to look at the odometer and figure ut how many more miles we can go before we need to get gas, etc.. Sal use to just start giggling. And worry I learned at the feet of my mother, who was world class. She was a Leo, so she came by it naturally - the great protector of her cubs.

20. Watching You

Ahhh, I am a Leo. I guess that explains that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice