CS Relief Thread

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 29, 2004.

1. messiecake

messiecake Member

Well its storming like crazy here and I hope thats all that happens!(Im about 2 hours from the coast which I always hope is far enough)

Im praying it bypasses Florida.........My Mother is away on her honeymoon and my teenage sister is at the house alone and doesnt do well in emergencies(God love her! If that child had a brain she'd be dangerous!) plus Florida has had enough (not that NC needs it).

Im glad everyone's curiousity was cured !

I do wish I were a gooey dessert somethimes though!
    :lick:

2. Driver

Driver FFJ Senior Member

I'm glad I'm not away on my honeyoon. :laffbig:

WY, I could've guessed it.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'd take the honeymoon if I could go by myself.

4. messiecake

messiecake Member

As a Mom of 4 (6 if you count the dog and husband who are the biggest kids of all) I agree!!!!!!!! :abnormal:

Actually my Mom has dreamed of an Alaskan cruise for as long as I can remember so hubby #3 (please dont ask!!!!) is making it come true (which is quite sweet!).

Id take a 3 week cruise to anywhere,even New Jersey(Im from there so Im entitled to joke!), if it was free and I was alone!!!!!!!!

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Y'All are :nuts: Messiecake included. Just sayin'

Honeymoon in New Jersey my :behind: :rolling:

6. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

What exit?

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Am presuming you don't mean the NJ turnpike?

:laffbig:

8. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol...don't really know JR...I'm not from Joisey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice