Cybersleuths has been sold

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 13, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Does anyone know the correct spelling of Mark's (skydog) last name?

I had someone looking for him in Colorado last year and nothing. I am going to check the Obits. Just to make sure.

2. Midnight_Wolf

Midnight_Wolf Member

Hi Tricia.

I don't have his old emails anymore but the correct spelling for his last name was Ferris.

Midnight_Wolf

3. Kip

Kip Member

Tricia, I'll send you a pm with the last email address I had for skydog -- it's from 2002, so maybe you already have that one too. Also, skydog used to participate in foosball tournaments -- maybe he could be found through that.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

"Skydog" was a pseudonym, aka "hat," as we all know. It's quite possible and even likely that the hat, Skydog, was turned over to groo when she acquired the forum from him. It's not like Mark had a copyright on that hat. It's a sneaky way of doing things, but that's what groo is all about - deceit and sneakiness. It makes no sense why she would have kept his old contact information, but as I said, being the sneaky snake she is, what does anyone expect from her? I just can't get over how she posted as Skydog from time to time and never let it be known that it was she, not Mark, who was posting. That is pure deceit in my book.

I am a little curious, though. I never sent any money to CS, but I know Tricia did, and so did many others when the call went out from groo for funds to keep the forum going.

So, now that she's (allegedly) sold the forum, one wonders if she will consider her donors, who could be considered stockholders in CS, since their money went to help support it. Does she just take the money and ride off into the sunset? She apparently believes she owes her members nothing. That would be typical of her deceit, but it hardly seems fair. She reminds me so much of another forum owner who has walked all over JonBenet Ramsey's grave to obtain financial gain for herself. They both have demonstrated they think of no one but themselves.

Sickening, isn't it.

5. Tricia

Thanks Kip. I did find a mention of a Skdog in a foosball tournament from Sept. 2003. Just a mention. That's all.

Does anyone have any email from Skydog in 2004? Even 2003. If so, and you wouldn't mind sharing it, please send it to me as an attachment. I can hopefully trace the IP and see if it comes back to any familiar IP's that I know of.

Groo and Skdog. One in the same for several years.

6. Kip

Kip Member

Tricia, here's the site for the Colorado Springs foosball organization

http://www.csfoosball.com/

They have a list of players from different cities (including Boulder). Skydog's not listed on their list of players. They have a forum -- maybe you could post there and ask if anyone knows how to reach him or maybe you could email some of the Boulder players directly.

(The first time I remember skydog mentioning foosball, he said he had been away all weekend participating in a foosball tournament. I misread "foosball" as "football" and thought, gee, skydog must be in really great shape to play football all weekend.)

7. Watching You

Does it not strike anyone as odd that groo claims to have sold CS; yet, the for sale sign is still up?

[​IMG]

8. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I never understood.....

The secret scene associated with case discussions, especially back in the early days, so this CS/SkyDog mystery is starting to sadden me. There was just something about that place.

RR

9. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Maybe the sign is like a real estate for sale sign, and no one has bothered to take it down.

10. Watching You

I dunno, RR, I never felt the same attachment to CS as you did, although I can remember when it was a vibrant, active place. I enjoyed posting there, but I never enjoyed some of the crazies that seemed to congregate there, including groo/Skydog pseudo (not the Skydog/Mark man).

What can I say?

11. Watching You

I think what happened with Skydog is that he just got sick of it all and said, here do you want this place? Groo wanted it but she didn't want the responsibility, at least not officially, and that's why she had that disclaimer that no one was moderating the forum. But, she was moderating the forum to the point that she would go in and delete posts she didn't like.

I suspect she and Mark had an agreement that they would leave his name and address as owner of the site, and she and whoever they could get to donate would pay the bills. Skydog just wanted out, I think. I also think he trusted groo not to turn the place into a garbage dump like she did.

She got caught up in her own lies, that's all. Instead of being up front with everyone and saying she was in charge, she pretended she had to run everything past Skydog, when all the time she was hiding behind that Skydog hat.

I don't know if I ever told you that I hate deception - like only a hundred times I've told you. I hate deceivers, liars, sneaks, and con artists. The world is filled with them, though.

12. Prairie

Prairie Member

True. I remember emailing Sky about a job here in Seattle, then nothing; he dropped out of sight. And when he reappeared out of nowhere, I mentioned the job again. Now, I'm talking good money (base salary of at least 80K), stock options, signing bonus, and fantastic benefits. All he had to do was contact my man, who was expecting a call and had a couple of positions in mind, as well as some work with a friend's company. But he was "driving a cab" in Boulder and never called him or emailed me again. That's when I knew the truth, finally. He was really gone and Groo was screwing with us.

13. Tricia

You are right PG.

SkyDog did not have a license to drive a cab in Boulder. Not one that I could find anyway. Groo lied to us from day one. I believe she is a true psychopath. I have never met anyone who enjoys tormenting people like she does. Sick Sick Sick.

I am trying to take the high road and not say, "I **L* Y** **," to those who kept defending Groo. See, I even gave you a Wheel of Fortune puzzle so I wouldn't really say the words.

14. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

CS is dying a slow death... the Ramsey case threads are pretty much worthless. And I still wonder why Candy hates ST and the Whites so.

Back during the hayday of the JW Forum, I frequently exchanged emails with mame. I gave her some of the gossip that I was getting from my FBI "sources" - and she passed it on to some lady reporter friend. We got along fine until the "MW" hit the scene. I privately warned mame that the FBI put no confidence in anything the lady was saying, and I defended FW on the forum simply because I knew that MW was BS and was going to destroy the forum. mame was in so tight with MW and her lawyer that she couldn't see how insane the whole MW thing was - she also was sure that she had the scoop of the century. I tried to warn her that she was putting her money (and reputation) on the wrong horse, but she stopped answering my emails. Finally, she posted that the FBI's "on-gtoing" investigation of MW's alegations could take a year - I checked with three of my "sources" and they all said NO FBI INVESTIGATION ON-GOING OR OTHERWISE!! I sent her an email warning her that she was posting unthruths at JW, and got no reply. I then posted the same on the forum and was attacked personally by the MW Gang. At that point, I left JW forever.

I relate the above because I believe reasonable people should be able to have different opinions on various subjects without having to get personal. When the JW Forum began, there were great discussions of the JBR case with opinions as differing as jameson and WY - the pro-Rams eventualy left and the forum was basically anti-Ram. The MW flap destroyed the forum - the only people who benefited were the Ramseys... makes you think doesn't it?

15. Watching You

The same type of bash FW thing is going on at Purgatory right now by a hat named HoraceMills. VeritasOne (Don Bradley from the swamp) is also there praising the Ramseys.

Horace and Veritas are just about the only ones posting on the JBR forum at Purgatory these days, with the exception of a couple of posters who haven't given up, yet. Everyone else has left there, because, once again, the Nancy Krebs activists/Fleet White bashers have ruined yet another forum. It's the same droning posts over and over. There is something very familiar in Horace's posts. I suppose s/he thinks no one recognizes the old and tiresome refrains in the guise of a new and more civil, if extremely boring, prose. I think Horace has gone off the deep end, frankly. S/he posts transcript after transcript, old post after old post, that no one cares about reading, filling the forum with garbage and lies.

I agree with you, Shadow. There was only one family that really benefitted from the NK thing, although I'm not so sure others didn't benefit in a less personal way but nonetheless a profitable way.

Mame - who knows about her? She was caught in so many lies; yet, she carried on as if she were the only righteous poster on the forums and everyone else was a. stupid; b. dirt under her feet. She has all the classic signs of narcissism and more than a few signs of sociopathy.

16. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

lake

I wonder what happened to Lake. He was such a prolific poster and such a pain in the backside. Surely he is afflicting the internet forums somewhere - between trips to check on his worm farm, of course! :)

17. RiverRat

That was Ellique, not Lake. Unless something really went over my head in this land of games and the people that play them.

Shadow, that was my immediate reaction to Nancy Krebs. Who benefits from this? ONLY the Ramseys. And mame.

RR

18. Elle

Elle Member

Thor asked me to join JW just shortly before the original owner (Dunvegan ?) left, and I remember posting a few times with a poster called Ellique who was very pro Ramsey, and seemed to argue the toss with everyone. He did admit to being a Senior,and not one of the younger posters.

19. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

oh yeah

That was Ellique! Lake was irritating too though.

20. RiverRat

Tex

No correction needed on that one!

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice