Cybersleuths has been sold

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 13, 2005.

1. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

And what about Hunter?

This still bothers me.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I was contacted by Groo who said in the terms of the contract, portions of cs are to remain for six months. ( edited to reflect email from Groo)

Since it's Groo's last hurray as the controler of CS, she has let Candy back in CS to post her usual crap.

For some reason Dr. Cyril Wecht is on her list now.

A poster Skoriops tried to post on CS and warn people about Candy's lies and her constant need to disrupt. Of course the post was deleted. Skoriops just e-mailed me and asked me to post it here. Glad to do it.

Skoriops, join the club. We have all been banned at CS because of Candy. You are in good company.

Here is Skoriops' email to me and post from CS.
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Here's what got me banned on CS. Feel free to post it on your forums. Skorpios

Topic: Investigation into Cyril Wecht
    posted 05-28-2005 11:51 AM
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote originally posted by candy:

Wecht is on the payroll of the Globe, they use his quotes. Hardly what a public official should be doing. This will all be part of the investigation for sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skorpios answered:

This is an outrage and untrue! I saw Dr. Wecht on cable TV state that he has never taken a penny for any tabloid story.

Dr. Wecht, if you or your lawyer are reading this, please know that this woman, candy, is someone who gives internet forums a bad name. Many forums that discuss crime have banned her because she lies about people and misstates information about cases. Her reckless behavior should of gotten her banned from this forum but for some reason they allow it. If you care to complain, hit the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom of the page.

Candy has given newspaper interviews so she is a public figure named Mary McAuliffe. She works in a basement at Michigan State University supposedly as a paralegal, but her knowledge of the law is laughable. She can be reached there if you care to speak to her. It's possible you already have since she likes to call everyone even remotely involved with the case and then turn against them.

While Candy has been banned from Court TV, she is also allowed to post at Jameson's Ramsey forum and has posted these same lies about you here: http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/585.html

To complain there you have to email Jameson245@aol.com because she doesn't have a Contact button.

I hope you will pursue your legal options to stop the slimy libel from this woman.

Also, congratulations on your recent reelection as coroner of Alleghany County. The voters know you are a man of integrity!
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````

On another note.

Sylvia, what you posted about Hunter being an active participant in the attempted destruction of Fleet White and his family is stomach turning. Why Hunter was never brought up on charges is beyond me.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2005
  3. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

So Candy is posting at CS again.

And Skorpios's very recent post about her and jameson was deleted there.

About some of Candy's posts at the swamp (for free, mind you), Skorpio said, "To complain there you have to email Jameson245@aol.com because she doesn't have a Contact button."

Like jameson would respond to any complaining email. She didn't respond to complaints inquired of by her better business bureau.

Well, I just say pheweee.

4. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Skoriops, Back during around the time that the JBR GJ was meeting, a couple of FBI Agents (one a relative by marrage and the other a friend whom I had worked with) told me that the Agents "helping" in the case felt that the Justice Dept should investigate to bring Obstruction of Justice charges. I believe ST mentioned the same in his book. THe FBI felt the DA's Office was either neglilent, unprofessional, crooked or all of the above - the detectives working the case took they suggestions, the DA's Office ignored them.

The FBI for all intents and purposes bailed-out of the case when Hunter continued to ignore their suggestions including calling the Ramseys to testify before the GJ. "Arm chair" lawyers (and the DA's Office) carried-on that they should not be called to testify because they would then get all the evidence that LE had. I put this arguement to my friends in the FBI and they basically said "so what? They are already getting all the information they need from insiders. At least you will get them on record under oath."

5. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Quotes???

Let me just get this clear..... Candy claims that the proof that Cyril Wecht is associated with the Globe is that

1) the Globe has quoted Wecht several times

2) Wecht is a registered speaker with Tricia's speaker business .... Tricia also owns a crime forum ....which a reporter for the Globe reads and occasionally posts on

ROFL! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Shadow, I take comfort from the fact that the British justice system would not have allowed the Ramseys to obstruct justice in the way that they have been perceived to do. Our police appear to have more autonomy than yours and although they could have refused to answer police questioning, they could not have refused to be interviewed. They would have been arrested for obstruction of justice if they had tried.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles, Boulder is a kingdom unto itself. Please don't judge the rest of America by what has happened in Boulder, because nowhere that I know of would this kind of obstruction and blatant corruption have been able to take place without an uproar from the taxpayers. It wouldn't have happened where I live - I know that for a fact. As far as I'm concerned, Boulder is a foreign country. In fact, I'm a little suspicious of Colorado altogether, since its governor has refused to step in and stop this nonsense.

Glad to see Skoriops on board. Many of us have been banned from CS by the idiot grooooo for objecting to Candy's abusive and disruptive behavior, not to mention her lies.

Candy is a liar when she says Cyril Wecht is on the Globe's (or any other tabloid's) payroll. In Wecht's book, MORTAL EVIDENCE, Chapter Two, "A Fallen Beauty Queen, Who Killed JonBenet Ramsey," p. 47, he states:

Candy has once again demonstrated how truly vile and stupid she is. BTW, she's a paralegal like I'm Superman. She's a freaking clerk in one of the graduate halls with the same name as a certain cowardly governor we all know.

Jayelles, I love the proof randy Candy submitted as evidence. Supposedly, she's taken courses at MSU, probably at no cost to her but as a benefit of being an employee there. One can only hope she's not an example of the quality of education at that university. How embarrassing would that be - Candy Ph.D (Psycho Henchwoman for Darnay).

8. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Tricia, I never have been able to understand. I read that Gregg McCrary saw enough reasons to bring charges up on him.

As for Wecht, although I do not believe in his theory his the JBR case about the AE games, plus, to my opinion, he made too many mistakes (Simpson, Peterson, just to name a few). However, I do in no way believe he is guilty of being on anyone’s payroll or that he has even done anything illegal. Having a different view, does not mean you are acting out illegal. That he is currently being investigated I know. Maybe for the best, as it will put an end, one way or another, to all rumors that are currently spread.

I also see that on almost every forum there is a lot of Steve Thomas and Fleet White bashing going on. Difference in approach maybe, some are subtle, others more openly. I wonder why? Again, I have to say I do not agree with Steve Thomas’s theory, personally I think he let J. Ramsey off the hook too easily. But then again, he did not have access apparently to information that has been presented later, meaning after the interview Kane had. Both Ramsey have a lot of questions to answer and evidence to explain away, before I ever will believe one word that comes out of their mouth. As for Fleet White, he is the only one who saw through Hunters game and asked, openly, for a special prosecutor and that alone says enough.

Jay, same thing our system does not allow obstruction of justice as well. Our system is about the same as you have there.

It is ridiculous, so many others have quoted many. Would that mean that they are all on a payroll? Most stupid and ignorant thing I have ever heard!

9. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Groo likes to suppress the truth if it's going to upset her resident nutcase Candy. Groo believes Candy is smarter than the LE, FBI, Coroners etc....soooo who can possibly post against Candy on CS? Which is one reason why 95 percent of the post on the CS JB forums are Candy's.

Really Candy's rants on Wecht are not nearly as entertaining as the ones on RR. (And I do love RR's responses.) Wecht can only get Candy ranting, RR makes Candy go foaming-at-the-mouth-and-falling-over-backwards livid.

10. Watching You

Actually, there are (at least) three who can make Candy foam at the mouth - RR, Tricia, and, yes, even yours truly. Cranky loathes (one of her favorite words, I think she learned it in ENG 101) Tricia with unreasonable vigor. RR has a way of getting under Cranky's skin - like a pesky fly she can't get rid of, haha. I only say it like it is. I can't help it if she doesn't like it. Grooss and Cranky are, shall we say, conjoined at their rear orifices.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just doin' my job. :bee:

12. Watching You

As a way of preserving this libelous and actionable thread at CS, which grooo has not only allowed but help perpetrate, I am copying the thread here. Sue me, grooo.

Candy has made unsubstantiated and false claims against Tricia, who is the owner of the website in Candy's post. Grooo has upheld Candy, once again. This is not a case of Candy stating her opinion - it is out and out libel. The fact that grooooo deleted Tricia's name from the post does not change the fact that identification of Tricia can be made through the website.

Candy and grooss may have bitten off more than they can chew this time. Oh, and, I e-mailed the thread, in its entirety, to Tricia. There can be no claim that anyone changed anything in the thread.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!

Author Topic: Investigation into Cyril Wecht
    candy
    Member # 325
    posted 05-29-2005 07:06 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *********, one of the biggest peddlers of fraud and lies ever in the Ramsey case, is directly associated with BOTH Wecht and The Globe. No wonder they are desperately trying to smear the truth once again.
    http://www.justiceforallspeakers.com/
    [ 05-29-2005: Message edited by: Groo ]

--------------------

None

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

candy
    Member # 325
    posted 05-29-2005 04:50 PM
    I wonder why The Globe is trying to smear the truth about it's affiliation with Wecht, NOT.
    According to this article, Wecht became involved in the JonBenet Ramsey case thanks to his buddies at The Globe:

Cyril Wecht entered the case via a phone call from a supermarket tabloid, the Globe.
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminal_mind/forensics/cyril_wecht/6.html?sect=21

--------------------

None

candy
    Member # 325
    posted 05-29-2005 04:46 PM
    Wecht was quoted in the The Globe, among other articles, in this one
    The Globe 1/30/01: JonBenet molested long before murder

--------------------

None

candy
    Member # 325
    posted 05-29-2005 04:26 PM
    Dr. Cyril Wecht, public servant, as I posted, has been quoted several times in the libel rag known as the Globe. The libel rag wued successfully by Burke Ramsey Gary Condit, Kate Faber, just to name a few. That is just a fact.
    --------------------

None

Skorpios
    Member # 340
    posted 05-29-2005 03:33 AM

13. RiverRat

Instead, the story is very much alive. Assorted Ramseys stare from the covers of the October 26 editions of the four leading tabloids (not including the Weekly World News, which no doubt decided long ago that aliens abducted JonBenét). The National Examiner leads off with a photo of a finger-pointing Patsy (left over from the press conference the Ramseys granted to a "Magnificent Seven" of hand-picked media members back in March 1997), alongside the headline "I'm Too Smart to Be Convicted!" The story inside boils down to this: Assorted "experts," including New York lawyer and potential Hunter challenger Darnay Hoffman, think that Patsy Ramsey is taunting authorities: "She's daring Hunter to charge her because she's sure beyond a shadow of a doubt he'll never prove anything in a court of law."

http://www.westword.com/issues/1999-10-21/news/calhoun_print.html

14. RiverRat

http://www.westword.com/issues/1999-10-21/news/calhoun_print.html

Instead, the story is very much alive. Assorted Ramseys stare from the covers of the October 26 editions of the four leading tabloids (not including the Weekly World News, which no doubt decided long ago that aliens abducted JonBenét). The National Examiner leads off with a photo of a finger-pointing Patsy (left over from the press conference the Ramseys granted to a "Magnificent Seven" of hand-picked media members back in March 1997), alongside the headline "I'm Too Smart to Be Convicted!" The story inside boils down to this: Assorted "experts," including New York lawyer and potential Hunter challenger Darnay Hoffman, think that Patsy Ramsey is taunting authorities: "She's daring Hunter to charge her because she's sure beyond a shadow of a doubt he'll never prove anything in a court of law."

15. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes Watching You I saw this. I even emailed Groo and told her to put my name back in.

And Yes Watching You, this has crossed the line. With all my heart and soul I will tell you that this has really crossed the line.

I don't know what truth we are trying to smear. Does anyone know? I am so confused.

16. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Uh, how about the NOT TRUTH?

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

I'm starting to doubt that CS has really been sold.

18. Watching You

What it amounts to is that Candy is unjustly defaming Tricia and trying to damage a reputable business that Tricia owns and operates as well as some of that business's clients. That, me dear, is "actionable."

19. Watching You

Yeah, me too, JC.

20. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Agree, now my question is what actions can be taken?

Edited to add: If action is taken, is there more then one possibility?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice