Cybersleuths has been sold

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 13, 2005.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I'll be looking into it tomorrow Sylvia. I know a few things we will do right off the bat.

Let me take this stupid post apart, bit by bit.

*********, one of the biggest peddlers of fraud and lies ever in the Ramsey case,

Candy states this as fact. It is not fact. I don't know what the hell she is talking about.

is directly associated with BOTH Wecht and The Globe. No wonder they are desperately trying to smear the truth once again.[
    www.justiceforallspeakers.com

To say I am directly associate with the Globe is a lie. I was contacted twice to give quotes. Candy insinuates that Dr. Wecht, The Globe, and myself are working together to "Smear the truth." This is such a bizarre accusation I don't know what to say. But it is a lie none the less. Candy knows it's a lie.That is what is "actionable."

Candy brought my business into her fantasy world. She has gone way over the line this time.

When I saw Candy was posting about Dr. Wecht and the current investigation, then she started trashing him, I knew it was for one reason. Me. She knows my business. She knows who I deal with. Why start attacking Wecht now? Only one answer. Her obsession with anything I touch. Be it FFJ, WS, my business, whatever.

2. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

lol...Candy's mad at smearers of the not truth squad.

I forgot you WY and Tricia...last I checked Candy was peod at RR. You'll just have to wait your turn.

Sometimes I think Candy lives half in a fantasy world and half the real world, and that's why we can't always translate hir words. We are not privy to the ultra super secret forum in hir head.

3. Sylvia

Sylvia FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, okay I know that, Show, reading you loud and clear! :p

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thank the good Lord we don't live in her head, Show Me. What a scary place that must be with all those paranoid psycho specters running around like free radicals.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Perhaps someone should notify Intellius that groooooo is once again running CS into the ground. Then again, perhaps that is why she has asked Candy to return - to stir the chit and start getting more hits as people tune in to watch the psycho one melt down every other week.

Doesn't it seem odd that Intellius would buy a website but not take over for six months?

6. Kip

Kip Member

Yes, it does, though I guess groo could have made it part of the contract. All Intellius is really buying is the name. But still, even if they let the current message board exist and be run by groo, you'd think they'd have a banner across the top saying "Coming Soon" followed by something about their future site.

7. Show Me

Show Me FFJ Senior Member

Maybe they have plans for the 'name' later on?

If they do decide to keep a forum let's hope Groo is not going to run it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice