Darnay Hoffman at work

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Spade, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Not just the south, Bob

I know many wealthy people, and none of them would dream of speaking of their wealth. Like you say, they may flaunt it with their mansions and gawdy diamonds and flashy cars, but it would be distasteful for them to talk about how much money they have. They are much too refined for that sort of thing. I know a woman who wears three carat diamonds on her fingers and huge diamonds in her ears. She reeks of old money, but she is a gracious and generous woman. She and her husband live in a most gorgeous home on the golf course. She drives a Mercedes sports car, he drives a Jag. They wear designer duds and give tons of money to charities.

I am nowhere near their league financially, but I have sat down to dinner with these people and had coffee in a diner with them. They would rather eat angleworms than speak of their money. Lin Wood will never be in a class with people of this caliber. He's a back-woods snob.

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

WY

You never had dinner with us or sat with us in a diner.

Liar.

3. Spade

Spade Member

Re-Run

I posted this over a month ago and put ex- into a twitter. Since then she has threatened me, put me on notice, called me a liar, and said that LinWad/Boulder DA was coming after me. I'm still waiting. It is also interesting that Darnay doesn't have the balls to confront me directly on my statments.

Here is my original post ex-:

At the same time Jams was negotiating to sell the transcripts to the NE, Darnay Hoffman tried to sell Ramsey evidence that he had obtained by discovery. When he was told that Jams was offered $40K, he offered the 1997 & 1998 interviews to the NE for $25K. I was told about this within a few hours of his attempted sale.

That same day, I called Candy and warned her to dump Darnay. Although Candy knew that the information was accurate, she choose to continue helping Hoffman.

Today she has started a thread at CS attacking FedoraX and Ginja for saying bad things about her hero with feet of clay. IMO Candy needs to take responsibility for her own bad choices and not chide others for telling the truth.

4. Watching You

U R right, Sparky

these people had class.

:D

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Spade

You said:

"I posted this over a month ago and put ex- into a twitter. Since then she has threatened me, put me on notice, called me a liar, and said that LinWad/Boulder DA was coming after me. I'm still waiting. It is also interesting that Darnay doesn't have the balls to confront me directly on my statments."

RR says:

Come join Tricia, BobC and I while we wait for Nancy Krebs process servers to find us.............with my luck, it's probably Lee Hill.....:snake:

6. Watching You

RR

I'm sure glad we didn't go on a hunger strike waiting to get served with that summons. We'd have been dead by now from starvation.

7. AK

AK Member

Yes, Spade

Candy should get her information right, or at least close, before she makes charges intended to harm others.

It's possible her hero is not telling her all he has done. In fact, it's more than possible. There are still some very serious questions about his conduct left unaddressed.

8. RiverRat

A Bee in someones bonnet

"I noticed over at the board being heavily monitored by both the DA's office and the police that Fed Ex and Spade,two tab hacks who have paid out to the Ramseys are still sniping at Darnay. That's what they do when they aren't leaking sealed LE case file evidence or posting the name and face of Kobe's accuser, so they can make even more money off her if she gets injured or killed."

Candy, Candy, Candy............let me assure you from the bottom gutter of my heart that if Spade, Fed, WY, or just insert the poster/target of your choice were to ever be responsible for harm to come to someone else, out of the gutter we would go as we are kicked to the curb.

If I were to be excluded from the kinship and commadarie of this pack of survivors, I'd have a big ol' chip on my shoulders, too.

I would have posted this at Cybersleuths but You said that THIS is the forum that is heavily monitered by the DA's office and the police..........I encourage them to look around while they are here to see what this magnificient group has uncovered from the Fleet White Set-up to the 911 Lin Wood Lied proof while you were busy busting our chops and making room for BABY KILLER Joel Steinburg.

KMA-
    RR

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm keeping an eye on you 'Fed'.

........you too ' dark and shadowy man'

10. Spade

Spade Member

Darnay

Don't forget that Darnay needs to pay the Ramsey's legal fees as a result of his humiliating loss in the Wolf case. This may explain ex-'s sociopathic behavior.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

YOWZA! He's got his eye on us!

[​IMG]

12. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL..LurkerXIV.

Somehow I have a feeling that if LE is monitoring us it's because they have some spare time on their hands and like to read about the case.

River Rat you had a fantastic idea.

To any law enforcement, federal government, or state officials who are reading here be sure and check out the horrendous story of what happened to Fleet White. Mr. White happens to be the most important (non-Ramsey) witness in the JBR case.

Read up on the actual FACTS we have posted concerning the illegal activates of certain officials. The criminal libel of Mr. White and his family. Now that is something LE might be able to do something about.
    In fact I'll make it easy for all of you. Please start reading about Nancy Krebs and how she was propped up as a "victim" by others who had different agendas (IMO) right here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3561

The full forum about this miscarriage of justice is right here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=224

Of course don't forget to check out our wonderful front page with the lovely picture of the wanted Lee Hill.
    www.forumsforjustice.org

Rather than arrest the "dark and shadowy" Spade (LOL) perhaps someone with the power to do something will actually read what transpired in the Nancy Krebs saga and do something about it.

Spade if they do drag you away in handcuffs I'll send River Rat to bail you out. :winkaway:

13. Watching You

Not without WY, Tricia

RR might need a little back up if she goes to bail out Spade. In fact, maybe that would be a good time to fire up the b!tchslap express bus.

The number one goal of the RST has been to get rid of FFJ and the other so-called BORG forums. We've been threatened with lawsuits, flamed, personally slandered in some cases, but we haven't gone away in nearly seven years, and we aren't going to go away. If FFJ is considered such a big threat to Keenan and others that they have to "monitor" the forum, then I'd say we're on the right track. One has to wonder why we would be bothering the Boulder DA, though, if everything is on the up and up in that office. If it's true, why do they fear us so much - afraid of the truth?

14. RiverRat

Just Call Out My Name

And you know wherever I am, I'll come running...........with money for Bail.

Winter, spring, Summer or Falllllll - All you have to do is call and I'll Be there - JonBenet's got A Friend.

:takeabow:

UnFreekingFortunately, I am a Loner-On-Line........a Pack of One now........but the thought of the old BSE firing up almost makes me feel like a people person again.

I start getting so ticked off at the beginning of every November for Years now as yet one more Christmas is looming for Patsy "Mrs. Christmas Cheer" Ramsey.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RR,

I know what you mean. Villains like Scott Peterson and Patsy Ramsey have ruined Christmas for many people.

They are the Anti-Christ and Anti-Christess.

16. AK

AK Member

HAHAHA!

I have tears streaming down my face fom laughing so loud. Yes yes, bring on the fuzz. Come on coppers, come and get us! You might learn something. In fact you'll learn a LOT.

FFJ, I salute you!

17. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

**********UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE**********

I am sitting inside Kinko's. Two Salt Lake Police Department cars just pulled up....I'm goin' out the back way...wish me luck.

Damn how did Keenan find me. What is the world coming to if Kinko's isn't even safe for a felon like me to hang out.

18. Spade

Spade Member

Lawyers

Guns and Money are on the way.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tricia!

Come to Pennsylvania. We will hide you in the barn!

20. RiverRat

Tricia!

Piece of cake.........just keep reciting those three magic words.......

I don't remember.

or

Really muddy the water with.......

I don't know.

RR

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice