Dave - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Come on, you guys, take pity on poor Dave. He can't help it that he and his buds at the swamp are genetically impaired in the brains department. He probably doesn't have much anywhere else, either, if you know what I mean.

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

2. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Watching You

You wrote:
    " He probably doesn't have much anywhere else, either, if you know what I mean."

Please enlighten us.

LOL

GL
    :leaf:

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Do you mean "probably owns a large car with furry dice dangling from the rear-view mirror"?

4. Watching You

I feel so enlightened.

:beammeup:

:borgsmile

5. Jayelles

Bear in mind that Dave likes to DIY... :shutup:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Diy?

Dipped In Yeast?

Drug Inspired Yuppie?

Damn'If Ya'know?

RR

7. Watching You

DIY

Oh my, Jayelles. What you said. hahahaha

8. Tez

Tez Member

Can someone enlighten me on what DYI is? I'm slow.....But y'all already knew that.

9. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

DIY = Do It Yourself

10. Elle

Elle Member

ba'heid as in bawheid and bawface?

Jim's sister gave us a Scots Dictionary (Collins gem) last year. It's hilarious!

Maybe you should start selling them, Jay. :)

I hope you gave your kitchen a good dicht this morning, Jay!

11. Elle

Elle Member

Did Tez just mix them up?

Could DYI be "DO YOURSELF IN!" ? :)

12. Jayelles

DIY = Dae It Yersel LOL

13. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Bein' cheeky are ya?

14. Jayelles

15. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Cherokee for "enlightening" me! The dogs are now looking at me as if I have gone insane because I am laughing so hard!

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

LOL ... well, I don't know if "enlightening" is the right word for it or not, Tez. :)

That Jayelles just can't seem to keep her mind out of the GUTTAH!

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Wait! Hold the presses!

Dave wasn't using "enlighten" straight out! He was MOCKING BORG, using "enlighten" only in THAT CONTEXT! LIKE JAMS!

So...he's innocent! We can't read! Nor comprehend his superior intellect! :violin:

(Is "superior intellect" a BORG term, as well?)

His actual POINT is that only BORG use the offending word because we're SO STUPID! Along with Webster's! And therefore only those using the word at the swamp as part of their posts, meaning "inform please", are BORG, too ashamed of themselves to use their regular hats! Disguising themselves so that perhaps no one will notice that they're BORG!

And this requires an entire thread to point out! So all the good swampsters won't get hoodwinked into thinking that posts that are NOT filled with RST rhetoric are actually...well...people who have a different point of view worthy of considering. If that happened, WOE IS DAVE! Some poor little head might get misled into...shiver...thoughts not allowed!

Like how can the arguable DNA evidence be the killer's, and yet all of the RST suspects do NOT match that DNA? Then the "intruder" has to become "intruderS" or a foreign faction, after all! Which is stretching the "intruder evidence" even thinner.

Not to worry, Dave. Your fellow braintrusts have no problem following any twisted trail the RST pied piper wants to lead them down. You need not fear that anyone will ENLIGHTEN them.

So rest your weary audio equipment and take a vacation from being a devoted RST suck up. Your disinformation is safe at the swamp.

But the weird thing is...I have never once, not once, ever posted at the swamp, not a syllable, not a letter, not a pixel. My usage is taken from here and from CS. Where Dave does not read, he says. Wonder how he found my posts? Copied at the swamp? Or maybe some help from his number one fan...?

Well, then I have to ask...how does that make ME guilty of his now doubly declared topic: outing people who hide behind masks to post at the swamp because they don't want to be identifed. Besides NEVER having posted there, if there is anyone who doesn't know the other two hats I used in these forums through the years, it's not because I hid it. As can be seen with little effort, if anyone ever asks who I am, many people pipe in with "MJenn at WS" or "Portia at CS". So it appears that Dave has been misled himself. Now I wonder...who oh who might do that...? Let me guess -->> :dervish:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2006
  18. Jayelles

You said it .... except for the FACT that of all the examples of the use of the word "enlighten" that I found - Dave was one of the earliest to use it - he used it as far back as 2001 when the BORG were just a twinkle in John Ramsey's eye.

Oh and according to Dave - tense counts too. The BORG use the word in the present tense whereas all the wonderful RST users use it in the past tense (that's OK). Except that there IS an example of Dave using it in the present tense too.... darn.

There has to be an award category for this kind of nonsense. Twice, Speculator as asked Dave what this has got to do with finding Jonbenet's killer and Dave has now replied "take your snot elsewhere".

Just about says it all really. I think this guy may have genuine problems. We shouldn't be mocking him really.

19. Watching You

Speaking of misinformation, I see Morgan is posting again at the swamp and back with her boring, old drivel about FW. Different hat, same old crap.

20. Elle

Elle Member

Gonnae no dae that! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice