Dave - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 13, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Jayelles, re-read my previous post, as I think you might find my edit interesting. (See last paragraph.) What do you think?

2. Elle

Elle Member

But Tez asked for DYI :)

Dae yersel in!

3. koldkase

I believe even LadyBug asked what this has to do with this case. Does her snot get to stay?

Not mock some self-important, deluded purveyor of erroneous science? Don't think his fragile ego can handle it? :poke:

I'll think about it....

4. JustChillun

JustChillun Member

Who among us would want to post in a Swampland where the Bobby Boucheaux's and the Vickie Vallencourts of the world abide, and where Frog Cakes are the order of the day? I think this mentally dishevelled Dave :frog: poster is more the Farmer Fran type, as it just plain doesn't make sense what he's saying.

5. koldkase

Yeah, HoraceShills has been repeating that drivel ad nauseam at the swamp, once it opened to the public, since purgatory bit the dust.

[HA! I SPELLED "ad nauseam" RIGHT this time! Thank you, Scottish wench, oh teacher extraordinaire!] [Did I spell "extraordinaire" right?] [Please ignore grammatical errors.]

6. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Dave says he is unfamiliar with BORG forums - that he doesn't frequent them. You could be right - an informant with fluttering eyelashes.

As Glasshouse points out - dave may have raised an interesting point. He is implying that all these BORG posters who use the word "enlighten" may be just a few posters with different hats. He also mentioned that there was a regular member at jameson's who uses the word. A search of past and present posts shows that 6 regular members of jameson's use the word:-

Seal
    Margoo
    Rainsong
    Lilac
    jameson
    #6 (forget)

So using Daves Theory of Enlightenment - 6 hats, but how many posters????

ROFL I always felt that Lilac wasn't for real and that Margoo wasn't really a newbie when she first appeared. Maybe Margoo = Seal = Lilac and Dr Enlightenment has blown her gaff!

7. Jayelles

He's over at CTV too posting as Albert or Alfred something. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Horace turned out to be jameson. I've always found it intriguing that he never posts at forums where his IP might be logged by someone who would be familiar with the IPs of RST members.

8. koldkase

Oh! Pardon!

I mixed my English and French! That would be "professeur extraordinaire" Jayeels! N'est-ce pas?

Speaking of Madame Jayeels...have you any new items in your shop for the guttah? My wardrobe needs a little refreshing.

9. koldkase

I don't think jams is writing as the Shills. She seldom writes long posts, certainly not ones that do anything but repeat others' posts and then repeat the RST propaganda.

I don't think she's up to that kind of verbal gymnastics, myself. She likes the tried and untrue.

Though the Shills never does anything but repeat the same libel, either. It's a different style, though. Takes a real vendetta to go after the Whites like the Shills does.

Maybe Stine or another Bossue de Notre Dame du Sud...?

[If I didn't twist my French up in that translation for "Hunchback of Our Lady of the South" I'll be surprised. Enlighten me, Madame Jayeels?]

10. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

Koldkase

'"Hunchback of Our Lady of the South""

That the second best title for the book you are going to write about Patsy.

The first best title, which is from YOUR pen:

" A One Woman Freak Show."

May I suggest that you make the "huntchback" your subtitle?

Now, go back to the bell tower and behave yourself!

GL
    :leaf:

11. Elle

Elle Member

I posted with you as MJenn when I was at JW just shortly before it closed down KK. Thor invited me there. I may have posted with you as Portia too, because this is familiar to me (?). Which site did you post on as Portia, and now that I've got you, why did you post under different names? :)<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

12. koldkase

Well, when I first came online, it was because I'd read in Thomas' book about the forums. Turned out JW was closed to new posters. I waited a few weeks, posting at APB.com for a little while, catching the end of Thomas' guest author run there. I don't remember what hat I used, but it may have been MJenn. I certainly had no ulterior motives in hat choice. It was like wandering around on another planet. I just fumbled my way around.

Thomas' Q & A posting at APB.com ended soon after I came online, so finding JW more interesting, I finally emailed the owner and Chris graciously allowed me in just for the asking. I joined as the hat MJenn. It was great for a little while, but we all know that sad ending....

It's hard to remember exactly the sequence, because I am now thinking I joined CS during the period I couldn't get into JW, finding about it from posters at JW, of course. CS = Cybersleuths. I also joined WS at that time, maybe before CS, because I used the hat MJenn there, as well. But one thing I noticed was that posters from one forum would announce they were another hat at other forums. I, like you, didn't know why that was. I was new to the entire Net experience, having only been online for a month back in '94 when it cost something like $2.99/minute. My first bill convinced me I didn't want to pay that kind of money for mostly watching my hourglass while pages loaded at a snail's pace.

So, I asked myself, why were posters using different hats? I had no idea. I knew almost nothing about the forum histories or feuds. Even reading posts was like trying to decipher secret messages. They talked like people who have a long history and inside jokes. I often spent untold hours googling, trying to find out what different references meant. Very frustrating. The learning curve looked like Mt. Everest.

The result was that I was getting suspicious that everyone knew something I didn't. (I was right about that one.) But knowing that when in Rome--so I decided to use another hat at CS. I can remember thinking about it. Just in case.... So I picked Portia because I love that character in Shakespeare. Seemed fitting, being a true crime forum and all.... I believe I also used Portia at Sylvia's forum, which she started at some point during or after the JW/CS mess. Maybe that's where you were, as well?

I joined here at FFJ early on as MJenn, but didn't fit in, I guess. I was still exploring the evidence and theories I hadn't resolved for myself yet. Some people objected. So I stayed at WS for a long time.

Eventually I joined Purgatory at Delphi, choosing koldkase on the spur of the moment when choosing my ID. Then I decided I really liked the hat. We'd all been through a lot with the in-fighting at various forums and the implosion of JW--changing my hat didn't seem like a criminal offense to me. By then, I saw that the forums often changed owners, posters, etc. My writing style is such that I never intended to remain anonymous with any of the regular gang, so I said many times there I was MJenn/Portia. No big deal. When I came back to FFJ, I just kept koldkase because I'd been using it for a couple of years.

There were other forums here and there, some private, some public. Most went defunct for one reason or another, or I just faded out because I can only spend so much time posting, and with the work I put into writing posts, it seemed a waste to post where only a handfull of people read or responded, if at all, or like at Court TV where it goes so fast your posts disappear to page 2 or 4 in minutes. I've vowed to quit altogether many times. But I always end up coming back.

My main interest in the forums has always been about finding the truth of this case. Anyone who has become remotely familiar with me through these years knows I own what I say and I say what I think, and I make no bones about it. I apologize when I'm wrong or make a mistake, and I don't hide behind a hat to flame others or to trap anyone in anything. I work to find the truth, not obscure it. I don't care what other people do, that's their business, as long as they don't try to drag me into their games. I do not play games. If others do and I don't like it, I can always leave. And have.

And I have never posted at the swamp. That's a fact.

13. Jayelles

Candy & Dave

I just want to let you guys know that I am an excellent matchmaker. I have introduced no fewer than 5 married couples and I'm getting the vibes about Candy and Dave.

I think this could be a match made in Heaven. He likes her and she obviously likes him. They have clearly got a LOT in common.

I'm serious BTW. I think candy should put all her energies into pursuing Dr Dave.

(pamper his ego).

14. Elle

Elle Member

KK,

You're right, I was at Sylvia's forum. She had a wonderful site, and she was here for a spell. A very intelligent lady. We all have our own reasons as to why we move on to another site, rather than arguing the toss with egotistical posters like Candy and a few others we all know. Just a waste of our own energy KK. I think it's better to ignore this type of poster and remove oneself from the situation. Much better on the nerves KK. I just kept the same hat wherever I was. Made it easier.

I'm glad you've found your niche here at FFJ. :) A great place to be.

15. Tez

Tez Member

I hope he makes enough money to keep her in cosmetics!!!!

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Kk

I always recognized you by your writing style, very clear and intelligible (unlike those regulars at The Swamp). We had lots of fun on the threads at CS. :borgsmile

17. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Cool!

Who is Dave, anyway? I'm just thinking about some of jameson's posters. I remember when she had Kathy Hailey Weaver post there, and Kathy had to have it verified by someone like Sonny Long that she was who she said she was. (A convicted murderer as fate would have it.) So if everyone has to know who Kathy Weaver is, why wouldn't they have to know who someone who is such an authority as Dave is? Maybe who he is has already been posted and I missed it.

18. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

"I think candy should put all her energies into pursuing Dr Dave."

Everybody loves somebody sometimes.

19. koldkase

Uh...too late to take credit for this one, Jayelles.

I think gutter candy has been putting the moves on Dave for some time. His list of "enlightened" posters from "other forums" where "he doesn't read," I believe, is straight from gutter candy's handy list of posters she lives to hate. She's got Dave on the verge of screaming GUTTER! every time he sees his computer screen light up.

I agree they are perfect for each other. Can you imagine two more intolerant people joined in matrimony? Hitler, move over....

I admit I find Dave's tatty research in this as full of BS as his self-sponsored audio experiments designed to prove to himself and the RST that LE doesn't actually have an enhanced 911 tape revealing voices on it. (Who you gonna' believe, Dave or numerous actual case investigators and your own ears?)

Does Dave really think that if he did a blind study, he wouldn't find people all over the internet using the term "enlighten me" who never have put two thoughts together about the JB case? Does this mean BORG posting at the swamp are therefore hanging out at forums discussing higher consciousness? Maybe Dave should look into that. Then he can enlighten Rainsong: you don't have to understand karma to have it. She'll get hers, as we all will.

Maybe Dave should wonder: Do people who read the writing and language of the same people for years actually pick up their linguistic mannerisms, regardless of their differences in opinion on various topics? If you want to argue there was an intruder who wrote the note, you better darn well hope so! If they don't, then Dave just shot down any chance of anyone besides a Ramsey writing that note.

Does this absurdly narrow attack on "the gutter" by Dave mean anything more profound than gutter candy has lit his fires and he's preening for her? I doubt it.

I wonder...will gutter candy wear white? Will Dave clink and rattle when he walks down the aisle? Will the RST attend, since gutter candy is now their token BORG? And my, how well she fits in.... Nary a hateful flame leveled at members gets her more than an apologetic wrist slap from jams. What oh what is it that gutter candy is feeding jams?

OH! You don't think that...Dave...gutter candy...it's a done deal...and we're the last to know?!

20. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

You realise you've just done yourself out of being asked to be bridesmaid pet....

Jay...you might have to polish up the old kilt and sporran....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice