Dave - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 13, 2006.

1. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Walks? Wouldn't slither, scamper or scurry be more appropriate?

-Tea

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

KoldKase by any other name is still smart and sweet.

I love KK. :bow:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

:floor: :floor: :floor:

Sorry Matey...but it really was funny!

:floor: :floor: :floor:

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

What? Madame Jayeels gets to stand up with gutter candy? Where does that leave me, dear Zott?! Hiding under the buffet table (with a bottle of 150 proof moonshine) so I don't get hit with buckshot in case Dave changes his mind at the altar and gutter daddy has to let him have it?

I swear, nobody appreciates all the harassment I endured all these years, helping gutter candy twist her character sos she could attract someone like Dandy Dave! Well, at least I still look good.... -->> :fight:

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Oh, wait...Tricia loves me! :takeabow:

And Lurker thinks I'm fun!

And Moab likes to laugh at me....

and and and... :glug: buuuurp

THUNK!

6. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Now look pet, our Guttah catering service has swung into action...the reception will be BYO haggis with cold porridge slices for the appetiser....believe me...Jay is the ONLY person who will still be left standing at the end....she HAS to take the role.

Sniff...I just KNOW I'm gonna cry......

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Nah - the matchmaker doesn't get to be bridesmaid. The matchmaker gets to arrange the wedding.

Can we have a bride and bridegroom smilie? I'm really happy for these two people. What a team they will make. I can't wait to find out what colour of lipstick the bride will wear. All the RSt will be there - all three of them with Darnay as a celebrity guest.

What music could they choose? We need two pieces - the wedding march and the recessional. Any suggestions?

Also - as this will be a very special wedding, there will be no casting rice or even flower petals before the couple. Nothing less than PEARLS will be cast before this couple after they take their vows.

And speaking of vows....what vows should they take?

8. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Maybe the resident reverend jeff will perform the ceremony!

9. Jayelles

Good thinking!

Now Dr dave is at pains to explain that although he find the use of the word "enlighten" to be pretentious - this adjective does not apply to their own resident frequent-user (Margoo/Seal/Kit-Kat/Slapfish/Lilac).

PLUS - we are all missing his point!

He explains that there is a DIFFERENCE between users too. If they are BORG users (The "Gutter") - then they are exhibiting group behaviour. If he or Margoo/Seal/lilac/etc uses it - they are exhibiting individual behaviour.

If the users are BORG - they are pretentious. if the users are Dave or Margoo/Lilac/etc they are making clever use of sarcasm.

What a guy - what a forum! Only at Webbsleuths will you find a collection of people who think they can solve a case by ignoring evidence that they don't like and by spending more time analysing the questions than answering them!

10. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Surely you're not suggesting a porcine connection. ;)

11. Jayelles

For some strange reason I associate pearls with Candy. I think it would be entirely appropriate to cast pearls before her on her big day...

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

I think pearls are befitting as well Jay...In the States, we have a saying which you just brought to mind..."Pearls before Swine"

Here is how that saying got started...

"The story goes that Dorothy Parker and Clare Booth Luce were entering a building. Both women were famous for their vicious insults; Clare stayed behind and as Dorothy entered the building first, she stated "Age before beauty." Dorothy Parker kept walking in, and immediately retorted "Pearls before swine." "

So, with that tidbit in mind...is Dave to wear the pearls?

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

::shocked2 WTF - I am shocked that no one remembers that it was Darney who coined the pearls before swine phrase, according to Cranky, who is so fond of Darnay and quoting his cutesyisms, over and over and over and over and over and...

14. Cherokee

Sorry, neither Dorothy nor Darnay can take credit for that one. :) It was Jesus who originally said, "don't cast your pearls before swine."

Personally, I think it would be more appropriate to cast aspersions.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

OK so I am getting confused here - is Kranky wearing the pearls or is Dave wearing them?
    :floor:

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

LOL, I knew that, Cherokee, but I'm not sure Cranky Candy knows it. She even thinks Darnay walks on water.

17. Cherokee

But, darlin', Jay doesn't want anyone to WEAR the pearls, she wants to THROW them at ... er, excuse me ... CAST them before the bride. ;)

18. Cherokee

I knew YOU knew that, WY. :D

Oh yes. That Darnay is SOMETHING. Not only does he walk on water, he magically disappears when due in a Georgia court.

19. Jayelles

He's not a very good lawyer that's for sure. Silly, silly man.

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Oh ok Chero thanks...sheesh, it's so hard to keep up...I think we should cook rice and then throw it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice