Dave - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 13, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, I know it will be a huge relief to gutter candy to have someone who knows everything at her side, correcting her 13 minutes before she corrects him.

What a match!

2. koldkase

Oh! Is that the bride-to-be on the cover?! Lovely!! Just how I pictured her!

3. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

(Do you think the romance is off - groom to be done a bunk? Or do you think he's just so busy with the nuptial arrngements that he hasn't got time to be expert of all things ramsey?)

Anyway - I just had to post this - I am LMAO. New poster at the double BB - "Mommy2twins". She claims to have had twins a couple of months ago yet she says she lurks at the double BB "all the time".

Brand new twin babies and she is lurking at jameson's all the time???????

I have made an interesting observation about many of the new posters at the double BB. They are seldom just straightforward run of the mill characters. There's often some quirk. Many of the new members can't type/spell/punctuate even adequately - until they get going and then the occasional miracle happens. Posters can start off with an apparent poor command of the English language and then suddenly produce a post in perfect English.

It's almost as though they are fictional characters frm a book ....

Another funny coincidence is that when you look at the visitor log, all to often, these new posters come along in a row to make their posts... Days lapse with nothing and then 3/4 of them appear at once.

It's better than a sit-com.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Jay, I think it's time you retired from teaching and entered the entertainment world. You could even start your own comic strip like Bob C used to do. Maybe he could draw your characters (?). You could call it "Jay's Dubble B Strip" :) I never know what you're going to come up with next.

Am I in the right forum? This is FFJ? Is Moab still standing on guard? Do I need a password for this thread too?

5. Jayelles

Inspired by Dave

The "judge's wife" over yonder has an interesting use of punctuation - namely she uses three commas everytime that one would do. Well, I did a search through my archives to see if this was something she had always done and what I found was that TWO posters who have done the three comma thing and neither of them were Evening2!

DonBradley
    TGRB (The Great Reverend Bayes)

LOL Curiouser and curiouser

6. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Or it's possible that the person intended to type an ellipses, like this- ..., but had the finger on the wrong key.

-Tea

7. Jayelles

That is true. Maybe Evening 2 doesn't have a period key on her keyboard - we should give the benefit of the doubt :)

8. Jayelles

Rofl

jameson revealsr Dave's secret ingredient for audio tape analysis!

jameson said:-
    http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID61/1324.html#29

So now we know what Aerospace & the others havine been doing wrong! They didn't stretch it, change the speed and wash it in boiled pickle juice...

:martini:

9. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Which is why I came up with this sign...for times I don't have time to write a long post...

:jclap:

10. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

soooo...

The aerospace lab isn't reputable? I know I read a quote from a rep of that place saying they had enhanced the tape and found voices at the end of it after the initial phone call was over. He wouldn't say what was heard of course but I remember thinking it was weird that they made any statement about it at all.

11. Elle

Elle Member

Interesting posts relating to the enhanced call

I was browsing for more information on this enhanced 911 call and came across a lot of interesting posts:

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/showthread.php?t=3687&page=3

<TABLE class=tborder id=post43995 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Tricia [​IMG]<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_43995", true); </SCRIPT>
    aka Pebbles the Twister Sister
    </TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Nov 2001

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG]
    <HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Let’s review shall we?

Spade posted;

The "after hangup attempt" voices on the Ramsey 911 tape have become a holy grail for top data recovery experts around the country. Several of them have been able to make progress. What HAS been established to date, is to absolutely confirm that there ARE voices following the attempt by Patsy to hang up and THAT THEY DID ORIGINATE FROM THE SAME LOCATION AS THE 911 CALL.

This fact was proven by one of the experts who built a robot programmed with all the ambiant sound taking place in the Ramsey house during the 1st part of call and then allowing the robot to listen to the call thousands of times to filter out sound that may have been added. THE ROBOT COULD NOT FIND ANY EVIDENCE THAT THE VOICES DIDN'T ORIGINATE IN THE RAMSEY HOUSE AND DID CLEARLY IDENTIFY THE ACTUAL SOUND OF THE DISCONNECTION. It occured after the voices.

Now here is what Lin Wood told Katie Couric on The Today Show;

Why did the Boulder Police Department fight me tooth and nail to prevent me from obtaining that tape and making it public? The Boulder Police Department did not want the public to know the truth about this case.

They lied about this idea that there was a conversation with John and Patsy and Burke after Patsy tried to hang up the phone. I gave you the tape. The tape that District Attorney Mary Keenan gave to me. It was in fact identical to the tape that was tested by the Boulder Police Department and this alleged conversation with John and Patsy and Burke it's not there. Your folks tested it. The FBI tested it. The Secret Service tested it. It was all a lie and it was part of a theory, a plan, to publicly disseminate information about this family and an effort to assassinate their character. To convince the public that they were guilty when in fact they had no evidence to back it up and this tape exposes it. It's the smoking gun that shows that the Boulder Police Department in fact lied about this family.

One thought. If Steve Thomas lied about the tape don't you think that someone, somewhere, from inside the BPD or even Aerospace would have done something? In fact Aerospace came out with a statement saying, "We stand behind our work." Doesn't sound like much of a denial. Sounds more like someone under a confidentiality agreement trying to say, "HELL YES BURKE JOHN AND PATSY ARE ON THE TAPE. WE JUST CAN'T SAY IT."

Here is a link to Katie and Lin. Watch out though. Katie really asks some hard hitting questions..NOT
    http://www.msnbc.com/news/936080.asp?0cl=c2

A few other points about the Today Show Katie/Lin Love Fest.

Lin Wood is babbling about how Smit was out trying to tell the world about the Ramseys innocence, Wood was out trying to tell everyone his clients were innocent, then Lin Wood comes up with a statement worthy of the Ozzy Osbourn award for clarity;

“…never saw the Boulder Police come out and tell anyone what evidence do you have against the Ramseys because plain and simple they had no evidence.â€

I would like to ask Lin Wood what evidence do you have now that points to the Ramsey innocence? What evidence do YOU have that points to an intruder and just who is this guy? Any ideas?

So I guess because the Boulder Police shut the hell up and weren’t out spilling their guts on the nightly news that was a bad thing?
    I thought police leaks were one of Wood’s biggest complaints.

Actually I heard through the grapevine that Lin’s biggest complaint is The Today Show would not allow old Nellie (his racehorse) to sit on his lap during the interview.

Katie Couric goes on to say; “One of your biggest beefs is that the detective on the case, Steve Thomas, who wrote that book was in fact a narcotics detective and had never been involved in a murder investigation before this isn’t that right?â€

Wood: "You had investigators in this case in the Boulder Police Department that had zero homicide experience. They developed a theory and they tried to find the evidence to support it but couldn’t find it instead of following the evidence they followed their theory and they were wrong."

Notice he never comes out and says Thomas' name. Perhaps he is getting a bit nervous. When has Lin Wood ever been careful about what he says?

I know there are some who don’t agree with Thomas writing a book. I do agree with what he did. I felt he had no choice. Putting all that aside for a moment I would like to ask a question.

If you had to hire someone to investigate a murder of a loved one would you chose Steve Thomas or Lou Smit?

Think about this. Smit has all this experience yet he lets the Ramseys off because John, being a good Christian, said he didn’t do it. Smit has changed his theory to fit the evidence so many times I have lost track. If you would choose Smit then you had better pray that the suspect in your murder case was not a good Christian woman with no prior bad behavior. If so Smit would ask her to swear on the bible, as a good Christian, that she didn’t do it and that would be it.

Now you have Steve Thomas. A very experienced investigator. One who worked night and day to find justice. Thomas gave up what he loved to expose a corrupt system. I don’t know anyone else who would do what Steve Thomas did. Thomas and all of the detectives on the case spent thousands of man hours running down leads that had nothing to do with the Ramseys.

Thomas, as well as the other detectives, let the evidence lead them to the Ramseys. It’s so black and white that it would be funny if it weren’t so tragic.

I know all the good people who worked so hard on this case will be vindicated. No doubt in my mind.

Tricia
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
    tgrif@xmission.com
    Snail Mail:
    Forums for Justice C/O Tricia Griffith
    P.O. Box 682453
    Park City UT

On April 15, 2003, small-time country lawyer Lin Wood stated about Ramsey case followers: "Personally, I think people who immerse themselves in this case on the Internet are disturbed individuals who must not have much of a life and are to be pitied."

Please sign the petition demanding a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
    www.petitiononline.com/jbr246/petition.html
    <!-- / sig -->
    <!-- controls -->[​IMG] <!-- / controls -->​
    <!-- message, attachments, sig --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

12. Elle

Elle Member

My guess is, the tape DA Keenan (Lacy) handed to Lin Wood, was handed to DA Keenan (Lacy), by Lin Wood, before it was handed back to him, making sure nothing was on the end of this tape :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2006
  13. Jayelles

Dave does it again

I see that Dave has started another thread of technobabble to impress his forum buddies. He started it as a challenge to Speculator - who dared to question Dave's credentials as a forensic audio analyst.

However, in true Dave style, he seems unwilling (or unable) to answer simple questions about what he has posted. It seems that anyone who asks this guy the simplest question pertaining to his technobabble will merely have their motives for asking the question challenged. Dave is the master of the sidestep. I'm sorry, but a real expert is trained to EXPLAIN and JUSTIFY. Real experts don't just say "I'm not satisfied with x". They say "I'm not satisfied with x BECAUSE...."

14. koldkase

Just for you, Jayelles:

Seems Dave the Narcissist started a thread in the private swamp forum on JB. His purpose: to discourage swampsters from responding to those Dave the Brilliant deems not worthy of response. I.E., those who disagree with Dave GodAlmighty.... In the course of his self-appointed mission to instruct the swampsters in what is and is not worthy of discussion, he reveals it's really the "PATHOLOGY" of BORG that interests him. hahaha

Speaking of PATHOLOGY: What does Dave the Shill offer as proof of his brilliance in contributions to this case? Oh, it's breathtaking....

I swear, if I wanted to write a book about a psycho ward, I'd only have to use the swampsters to fill up an entire wing.

How can any intelligent person who knows even a teensy bit about this case have missed that this has long ago been established fact? How can Dave have missed that not only did the BPD investigate this and prove this years ago, but there is a picture on the Internet proving exactly this, if you don't want to believe what a plethora of credible sources have already reported?

But Dave the OBLIVIOUS not only has to do an experiment to prove it to the world, he then gives himself CREDIT for finding THE TRUTH of the matter! hahaha Yeah, Dave, you're IT! And forget all the experiments that many posters have done through the years just like yours! They don't count, because YOUYOUYOU are THE MAN!

Oh, well, now all we have to do is await Dave the FinalAuthority's self-sponsored testing of the rest of the thousands of pieces of evidence, to lead us to the conclusion Dave the AllKnowingOne has divined in his exalted state: the Rams are innocent!

I hope Dave the MENTALGIANT takes the time to discover the fountain of youth first, so we can all live into eternity, awaiting his timely discoveries. Otherwise...we may have to stick to the same evidence already developed for over 9 years now, leading to the same conclusion it always has: THE RAMS ARE NOT INNOCENT.

Of course, Dave could just let other people have an opinion different than his, however inferior he deems it. Guess in DAVE'S NAZIWORLD, not gonna' happen....

15. Jayelles

Werner Spitz did just such an experiment years ago. There are photos online to prove it.

I never fail to be gobsmacked by people who are unable to accept that a) others don't share their opinions or b) that they might in fact be wrong.

If other people disagree with me, my first reaction think "Oh, I might be wrong" and I return to the drawing board to rethink. I never think "Oh that person is mentally ill or suffers from some kind of pathology...".

I would say that someone who refuses to listen to other POVs was more inclined to suffer from some kind of pathology.

Recently, Dave posted a little program on yonder forum and challenged another poster to tell him what it did (I forget the poster's hat). That poster didn't rise to the challenge but another poster did - and pointed out that the program was flawed. Dave eventually conceded that this was true but tried to suggest that the program had been altered in some way by html tags (or something like that) when he posted it.

I have long been suspicious of Dave's claims to experteeism. Any genuine expert would welcome questions but Dave simply refuses to answer them - preferring instead to dismiss the questioner as not knowing what they are talking about. Also - the fact that he goes running for the refuge of the private forum at the drop of a hat ... or suddenly becomes so busy that he can't return to respond to the threads he starts kind of makes me think he isn't so much of an expert as simply someone with a little knowledge and who uses this to pump himself up.

16. Jayelles

This is completely off topic but I thought I would add it to this thread to give Dave a break.

I have fallen in love - with the most beautiful horse I have ever seen. We were at a family gala day and there were knights on horseback. The black knight was riding a jet black horse and it was quite simply the most graceful, elegant and poised animal I have ever seen. As soon as she cantered into the arena, I knew she was special and I remarked so to Hubby. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time. At the end of the event, they announced that this horse is actually a veteran film star and that she is currently filming "Jane Eyre". She also the star of a series of tv commercials for a bank.

All the horses were lovely, but this one was different - she moves like a ballet dancer (if that makes sense). Every step she takes is completely controlled - almost choreographed. She even fell down at one part of the act (that was part of the act) We all got to go and meet the horses after the event and she was standing like an angel whilst crowds of people were stroking her and cooing over her. I didn't touch her - I just stood and stared at her in complete awe......

This is her:-

http://www.visit4info.com/details.cfm?adid=30436

:aprop:

17. Elle

Elle Member

Oh how I wish I had been there. I love horses Jay. I think they are such beautiful animals. My two oldest boys had some riding lessons when they were much younger, but they were never seriously involved with them. When we were back in England many years ago on an assignment there, horses and riders passed our front door clip clopping along the street. :) How I envied them. However, I do prefer to see a horse running alone in a field. LUVLY!

So, is the horse now in your backyard? :) So, we have yet another "Jane Eyre?"
    coming up. Jeesh, they never stop, do they?

This wasn't an actual photograph, Jay, it was more like a sillhouette (?). I could have downloaded to see the full ad but I don't want the Yahoo toolbar.

18. koldkase

I once had a ballet teacher who told us that dancers are most unnaturally equipped to dance on their toes--ankle joints not being meant for the extension required, that in fact, horses were much better built for it.

Yes, horses are awesome creatures that really take one's breath away with their power and beauty.

Thanks for sharing, Jayelles. Tell us, will you pursue the object of your affection in some way? Write fan letters? Get a "hoof-o-graph"?

19. Zotto

Zotto FFJ Senior Member

Can horses take out AVO's against stalking Scottish wenches?

20. Jayelles

ROFL - I just KNEW I'd get this reaction - I got the same reaction from family and friends over dinner last night!

Gosh - I don't even know her name....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice