Dave - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Jayelles Dave and Rainsong

Who does this sound like? :-

Posted by FreeFalling at:-

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/douglassville-tx/TBOF52AJRVULVJ893/p2

ANyone have a clue what she's talking about? Dave? Rainsong?

(Maybe Rainsong would have a go at profiling "our" stalker.)

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I don't know. I'm still hung up on "people who wear pajamas."

Is there a sleepwear mafia I'm not aware of?

3. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Hmmm,. people who wear pj's, either those in mental institutes, (that fits :) )
    or wasn't there some reference to wearing pj's as a joke at purg years ago?

Who do we know who not only kept deleting her own posts, but kept getting their nasty, insulting posts deleted by the mods of various forums? Oh and also bragged about how quickly she could re post, faster than the delete button?

Who do we know that tried to shut down many, many forums, continually contacting the servers and spewling complaints and the TOS?

Who do we know that bragged about having several ISP's and using them like a badge of honor?

Who do we know that posts and posts and posts making rambling accusations, insults etc. then disappears for a while, only to reappear like a bad penny?

Only 1 poster that I know of that fits the bill and all the critiria to a tee!
    Edited to add: what 1 poster do we know who promises to leave the forums, and internet, then within hours, shows up again and just can't stay away, over and over, and over? What 1 poster do we know who has been banned from EVERY forum they've ever posted on?

4. Jayelles

I wondered if the FBI guys she says she talks to wear nice clean white pyjamas?

She's been trying to cause trouble between Justice-Seeker and One-Eyed-Jack just as she has tried to cause trouble for myself and others. Must be a sad, sorry (and lonely) existence. Wish I knew a bit about psychology.

5. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Um...

Now we know what happened to the patients when Milledgeville shut down.

I've always wondered. :lamb:

6. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I initially had so many funny responses to this but I will say this after realizing that these crazy wackos are not always funny

No matter WHO is making these threats and posts, whether Rose, Imon or whoever, I am happy that you are over the ocean, elsewhere out of harms way.

Crazy people MUST be taken seriously.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Rachael = Imon = Candy = jameson.

Problem solved.

RR

8. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Wow, you guys, I haven't thought about Imon in years.

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

much to your credit

10. Karole28

Karole28 Banned

Amen. What a looney b*tch (s)he was.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Was?

That sounds soooooo in the past, and I think that just maybe, our Little Whiskey Girl is still staggering around. Ask how the Hubby is doing and you should receive confirmation as to if it's Imon or not!

RR

12. tylin

tylin Banned

Now that's a scarey thought. Luckily, I haven't seen Imon on the forums in years. :couch:
    That's right...ask her about her husband. :crosseyed

13. Jayelles

Rofl

I love the way Dave goes into these long dreary pie-in-the-sky posts in order to attack others for things which he does himself!

There's an absolute cracker here . It's a complete load of tosh and I'm really not very sure whether Mame understands that he's giving her the Dave attack or not, but I LOVE her response:-

I can just see Dave going "Uh???" - scratching his head. If Mame wasn't a member there, she'd be the topic of one of his "Idiotic Posts" threads in the protected forum.

14. babyboomer

babyboomer Member

I could certainly benefit from a sticky devoted to commonly used terms. RST I figured out from the context. BORG? Sounds like Star Trek but maybe means
    Blame it
    On
    Ramsey
    Guilt

That can't be right. It's a Ramsey-stooge term for RDIs like us. Hmmm.
    Bring
    On
    Ramsey
    Guilt

Am I even close?? :404:

15. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Believer
    Of
    Ramsey
    Guilt

It was first used as an insult to those of us who believe the Ramseys are not innocent in JonBenet's death and resulting cover-up. Supposedly, it was orginally Bent On Ramsey Guilt, and was an acronym for the Star Trek word BORG.

We now wear the insult proudly!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice