Dave's nonsense

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Jul 29, 2004.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Bumping to bookmark

jameson's forum will be closing soon and I just noticed that Dave added a few more insults directed towards me on his 911 thread:-

http://www.webbsleuths.org/dcforum/DCForumID79/405.html Post #10.

I very clearly touched a nerve with Dave over the past few years because he continually harps on and on about my rebuttal to his ridiculous 911 Analysis. For those who knoweth not of which I speak, I am referring to the fact that I consulted a REAL expert about Dave's analysis of the 911 tape and subsequently asked Dave some questions as directed by this REAL expert. Dave's response was to refuse to discuss his analysis further or to answer questions about it. My expert is not some vaguely technically competent guy who lives next door. He is one of the top Forensic Audio guys in the US and has played a significant role in setting standards in Forensic Audio in the US. He really knows his stuff and unlike Dave, he is not shy about his (impeccable) credentials.

Now Dave's arrogance and rudeness in the above post was out of order IMO and so I now feel obliged to post something which will show him for the buffoon he really is and how his claims of technical expertise are seriously trumped up. This is something about which I had previously chosen not to post on the grounds that I almost felt sorry for him. He spouts technobabble to the members of the DoubleBB and they fawn over him in the mistaken belief that he is an expert of all things. He's really going to miss his fan club :) They might not understand his technobabble, but they LOVE his insults!

I'll post this when I have the time to do so. All I'll say for now is watch this space and remember "Solange/JustMe". This isn't an idle threat.

2. Jayelles

PS - I guess this means he DOES read other forums :) Well I guess we always knew the RST lied about not reading other forums :)

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Priceless: Dave bragging about how his mission on the Internet is to translate into simple terms technology for the IGNORANT DUMBAZZES among us. He also is devoted to providing the blueprints for "experiments" anyone can do...or something. :floor:

Dave's "clarifications", alas, are about as clear as mud. I challenge NASA techno-geeks to understand his "experiments". He did one claiming to provide solid proof that in fact there are NO VOICES on the 911 emergency tape provided to Lin Wood by DA Lacy, which Dave never tires of reminding us. That there are a NUMBER of technical problems before he even started his little "experiment" seems to totally escape this egghead, so focused is he on his own nose.

First, the actual tape Dave uses has no legal chain of custody established, at least not that any of us have seen. Even if it in fact came straight from Lacy's office, with a promise, cross-her-heart-and-hope-to-die, that it's the original tape, there is no proof of that without some swearing in and testimony in court. And I doubt very seriously that Dave's "911 tape" is so pure. What generation is it? Where did he get it? And how does he know it hasn't been edited or has not lost quality in the copying of it? He seemed to have dismissed such minor concerns, amazingly, with a test so sensitive as this would have to be. So that's just the beginning.

Then Dave's "experiment" involved him actually making equipment to do it, if memory serves. He in fact BRAGGED about how he'd created his own equipment to test the "911 call", and voila! No voices! How can someone who claims to be a techno-head devoted to debunking myths, lies, and blahblahblah totally STEP OVER the FACT that his own "contributions" are subject to the standards of HIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EQUIPMENT, CREATED AND UTILIZED WITHIN HIS SOLE GUIDELINES, INTERPRETATIONS, AND REPORTING? Has anyone EVER claimed to have duplicated his "experiment"? How could they? Even if he is the genius he thinks he is, what person on these forums could BEGIN to understand the man's techno-mechanical-audio-physics maze and therefore CORROBORATE his CONCLUSIONS? I haven't seen it done. If he is half the scientist he thinks he is, he'd know that it takes having an independent corroboration of your scientific "method" and the resulting test conclusions by other scientists under the same conditions before you take your "VICTORY!" lap.

Oh well. He says what the RST wants to hear, so that's good enough for them! All the case sources that have stated there are voices on the tape, all the people who heard the Aeropsace enhanced tape on TV and have said many, many times that we heard those voices, Aerospace's spokesperson also stating to the media "We stand by our work": none of that can make it through one more giant ego-driven RST shill's DISINFORMATION campaign.

I look forward to your post, Jayelles. Not that it will matter to Dave, who is more convinced he knows ALL than ever. You'll find him in the Ward having dinner with Einstein, Newton, and Copernicus. He'll be the one instructing the others, so as they can understand.... :nono::eat::eat::eat:

4. rashomon

rashomon Member

He sure does. Dave is a bluffer and phony if there ever was one.
    And a wimp too, who when challenged, will quickly slither back under his rock.

I wonder where that toad Dave is going to post after the closing of the dried-up Swamp, when he won't have Jameson holding the 'umbrella of protection' over his inane posts anymore.

5. koldkase

Oh, the swampsters are making plans already for Mr. Dave, who apparently is the most intelligent, brilliant person any of them have ever seen. And considering their level of intelligence, I can actually believe that! :yes:

Maimed is opening some kind of site, she says. Others have/are, as well. Jams is promoting the idea many of them will, to keep us BORG in line, while she "hints" that she won't be involved for "reasons not revealed". That jams, ever the "myth-maker". No wonder she loves the Ramseys and THEIR MYTH so much. No wonder she recoils from the simple truth like a snake from fire.

6. Jayelles

Wimp - yes. I well remember when jameson's forum had a public section and a private one and the bold Dave refused to discuss certain topics in the public one preferring instead to start his numerous "lunatic" threads in the protected forum (i.e. the $50 p.a. to post forum) to rant about the people posting in the public forum! :floor:

On another occasion, in the style of a dictator, he advocated ignoring any posts which were made on topics which had previously been discussed.

Then there were his very pecular posts on a thread about Psychics where he posted some encrypted computer code and challenged psychics to tell him what it said. Good grief! Considering that the forum he posted on was protected, I wasn't sure whether he was implying that the existing members were psychic or whether he thought some psychic was going to pay jameson $50 in order to take up his challenge.

And could we forget his "enlightened" thread LOL

Plus - why is it that Dave (self-proclaimed expert of all things) never challenges any of the totally far-fetched garbage that gets posted over yonder by his forum buddies?

"Buffoon" suits him very well IMO. The fact that Margoo and co are happy to worship him despite ADMITTING to not being able to understand his technobabble - says it all. It proves that all they are interested in is the bottom line regardless of how he got there.

7. koldkase

Ah, yes. The Dave's Greatest Hits collection. Thanks for that stroll down memory lane.

And your conclusion about the littleheads' RST-designated thought process is a perfect example of Magical Thinking in Ramseyland:

8. Jayelles

His "Enlightening" thread is worth a re-visit for it's ridiculoso factor.

http://www.webbsleuths.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=read_count&om=1086&forum=DCForumID61#39

He started a thread to point out that "BORG" posters use the phrase "enlighten me" a lot - that it is a "BORG" giveaway.

When it was pointed out that there were umpteen examples of the RST INCLUDING HIMSELF using the same phrase he threw all of his toys out of his pram and started to nitpick about the TENSE of the usage being indicative - to go back and read his initial post. In fact, he didn't mention tense in his initial post and some of hte RST examples (including his own) which were found were identical to some of the "BORG" examples he had originally cited for ridicule.

He then said it was different in his case because he had used it "sarcastically". In fact, I would say that the phrase is invariably used sarcastically but the whole ridiculous thread is just further proof of the man's buffoonery. He is simply unable to analyse data or scenarios objectively. My guess is that he starts knowing the solution he wants and then tries to fit the facts to it. In the "Enlightened" thread, he wanted to prove that "BORG" posters use the phrase "enlighten me" exclusively and so he sought out posts made by posters he considered to be "BORG" which contained the phrase. However, he summarily FAILED to test his theory against non-BORG posters. When backed into a corner, he desperately offered the conclusion that "more" "BORG" posters used it that non-BORG and that many more examples of it were found on "BORG" forums than on non-BORG forums (i.e. jameson's). In this case, he completely ignored the FACT that there are many more members on the "BORG" forums than on jameson's forum! In fact, he was using a sample of about a dozen or so from jameson's forum as compared to several hundreds of members on the "BORG" forums!

Dave might be able to effectively adjust the sound level of a microphone but that doesn't make him Einstein!

Finally, just for fun. This is from a psychologist friend who has read some of the posts and listened to some of my tales about our friend (paraphrased):-

He seems to be a thoroughly unpleasant man and I'd guess that if he isn't single and living with his elderly mother then he possibly has a poor terrorised little wife whom he doesn't permit to have opinions or to make decisions. He's likely to be an only child or at least an only son and I'd also say that as he exhibits signs of resentment towards real expertise then he has probably NOT had a higher education himself and/or may feel undervalued in the workplace. He may for example resent younger graduate colleagues who come in at a higher grade and salary level than him and they may find him stuffy and unhelpful.

9. koldkase

Ouch! He'll be throwing a tantie over that one! :rage:

10. rashomon

rashomon Member

Dave's Delusions

Another example of Dave's delusions:
    Utter nonsense posted by Dave. Post-mortem swelling does not cause folds to appear. On the contrary, it stretches the skin.

Also, there was no ecchymosis. The autopsy report mentions nothing of the sort. Dave has confused simple abrasions with ecchymosis.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Bwwwaaaahaaaaaaa! If what Dave said was true, then bodies with post-mortem swelling would look like a huge Shar-pei puppy! :rolling:

Oh that Dave. He's not satisfied making a fool of himself over Patsy's 911 tape. He has to keep digging the hole deeper. Even IF he can't be bothered to read and research enough forensic anthropology to know what he's talking about, has he never watched an episode of any TV crime show? How many of those bodies has he seen swollen with FOLDS?

I'm LOL at Dave trying to use big words he hopes will impress people like eccyhmosis, which is nothing more than a contusion, which is nothing more than a BRUISE.

In addition, Dave's statement that "prominent ecchymosis is the bruising everyone admits is present under the ligature" is gross hyperbole and false. Not only does everyone NOT "admit" that bruising is under the ligature; I don't know anyone but Dave who DOES. Of course, I don't hang out with the Swamp Rats, so maybe Dave does have a convert or two over there. However, no matter how bad your math is, three or four people do not make a total of EVERYONE.

12. rashomon

rashomon Member

Dave has a rare lucid moment and obviously wants to start a discussion on prior sexual abuse, at that moment completely forgetting that this are is a "no-go area" in the IDI thinking. Jameson's reaction is prompt:

But Dave did no speak of prior sexaul "assault" . He merely spoke of "incidents" which may very well include chronic abuse.
    After receiving ScammySue's warning, Dave quickly backpedals. "Roma locuta, causa finita", is a Latin saying. The authority in power has spoken, and this has to be accepted. Jameson the leader of the swamp rat pack assumes a similar role and the rats obey, like Dave:
    LOL! Instead of clarifying to Jameson what he meant by "incidents", Dave the wimp now parrots what Jameson said, eager to toe the line.

Jameson trying to stop her forum member from possibly going into dangerous areas exposing Ramsey guilt reminds me of Patsy's reaction when she snapped at Tom Haney "Pal, you don't want to go there. "

Dave got Jameson's message. If he were a genuine truth seeker, he would not have reacted obediently like a well-trained circus horse. :D

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  13. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

wellll

How does Jams set herself up to be the expert in it? What about all of the Dr.'s consulted who say there IS evidence of prior molestation? Does she think she knows more than them? :lame:

14. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Apparently!

(I know the mindset of this crowd. I ought to.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice