Daxis Flickr Photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 12, 2006.

1. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

We should drop a dime on Jambo. Email Daxis (comments can be left at his site ... I couldn't locate his email address) and make him aware of the accusations that the SwampThang is making against him and unnamed people in his photos. Perhaps Daxis will soon be awarded rundown triple-wide in Hickory, NC! I hear there is a reasonably new bedroom set compliments of the Tabloids.

...YumYum

2. shannon1233

shannon1233 Member

Jamx Told She's Wrong re Daxis/Karr

Alert | IP Printer-friendly page | Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

3. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, Cherokee :) This German Daxis will be annoyed at Jammy Susan Bennett.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Who the he!! does she think she is to accuse a person of being a pedophile and molesting the children in his photos and then demand he contact her and make changes to his pages!?! wtf am I missing, since when do people get to make false statements about another and then demand that they cooperate with the accuser in order to get relief.

I really hope the owner of those photos gets copies of these assinine posts at the swamp and gets a lawyer after those lying idiots spreading vulgar accusations against this person who is going to e yet another bus victim.

5. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Freebird,

"since when do people get to make false statements about another and then demand that they cooperate with the accuser in order to get relief."

That is exactly the way she treats all her "suspects" and the same reason she defends Michael Tracey's documentaries, who, along with the Ramsey investigators, have fingered innocent people as his/their "suspects" repeatedly over the years.

They (Susan Bennett, Michael Tracey and the Ramsey investigators) all finger the suspect first in the public arena, THEN they use the excuse that IF the suspect being fingered IS NOT really guilty then they (the fingered suspect) should contact them to clear their names.

This way they don't have to do any pre-investigating work, they just target some poor sap, throw them under the bus and then demand the guy with the tire tracks on his face cooperate with them to prove they are innocent.

In this case, Susan Bennett wrote, "I will apologize if the owner of that site contacts me - and is prepared to prove he owns that site by making a change in those pages."

6. Elle

Elle Member

7. tylin

tylin Banned

Omgosh I'd be beyond mad.
    Can you imagine how the parents of those children will feel when they find out that their children's pictures are on the net? And when they find out how they're being referenced ?!?!?
    Maybe the parents/guardians will let jameson have it.

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Well, tylin, the parents did PUT their children's pictures on the net themselves. I am sure they have no idea that people like jams and Tracey are trolling around, creating victims out of innocent family pictures so they can feed their own evil agendas.

It's so sick. I am not going to read at the swamp any more. I'm done with those trolls.

9. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    I know, I know. But it infuriates me. I have friends who innocently post their family pictures on certain internet sites and the thought of someone from the swamp taking those pics and displaying them with a possible obscene meaning makes me want to puke.
    Besides who the h*ck does jameson think she is to post those Halloween pics on her site? What about the 2 little girls whose pictures are now posted at the swamp? Who can protect them? Sorry...I'll stop ranting. :x

10. koldkase

No no, you're absolutely right. I honestly can say that the Ramsey's association with and promotion of jams and her neverending attacks on innocent people and children said so much about their own arrogance and lack of compassion for their victims. And about Lou Smit. And Lin Wood. And Michael Tracey. And Ollie.

But I've come to understand that people like jams and mame are just stupid people given a little power that went straight to their heads. Unfortunately, they don't have the intelligence or moral character to know how much they hurt other completely innocent people, and they don't seem to care, either.

They are complete and total hypocrites who have no ability to evaluate their actions, much less information.

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

hir = him + her = Susan Bennett aka Jameson

This is so typical Susan Bennett aka Jameson. S/he kills two birds with one stone here. S/he gets to throw yet another innocent victim under the bus and s/he gets to post her private deviant sexual fantasies on hir forum (shades of the Velvet Sex Glove all over again.)

It's also typical of (reporter/media smut) Mary Suma aka Mame to willingly victimize an innocent man and label him a pedophile without taking the sixty seconds it took Jayelles to discover the fact the site owner (Daxis) continues to upload pictures though Karr is currently in lock-up.

If you review the pictures on the Daxis site it's pretty clear that there is a healthy relationship between Daxis and a woman (Robin) with (obviously dyed) red hair. Of interest are the photos on the Daxis site directly beneath the ones of the children. If you look at them you will notice that the person billing himself as Daxis was seated at the table with the man holding the child. Daxis's sleeve is clearly visible in one shot (Garmisch 2006 0045) and then you see that this is in fact his sleeve along with what visibly appears to be a wedding ring in another shot (Garmisch 2006 0041 page 21.) My guess is the red hair at halloween might have been someone mocking Robin. Reference photos: Balloon Ride Laudenbach 0105, Anger, Budapest 0117, Engelberg 0061 & 0062 (pages 1-8.)

It's really sad that people like Susan Bennett and Mary Suma try to turn something so obviously healthy and normal into their own private freak show.

12. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Yes, jameson has conveniently ignored the fact that the owner of the site has continued to load photos through July to September 2006 when Karr was in custody.

I also think she is lying about this:-

Tracey makes NO such suggestion in his e-mails. If the URL had come from Daxis/Karr, you'd think he would at least mention it in his e-mail to Lou Smit where he includes the URL to those photos. He doesn't.

If Daxis/Karr had sent that link to Tracey, don't you think that would be important enough to mention in the e-mail to Lou Smit?

So why does jameson claim that she "knows" Daxis/Karr sent the URL to Tracey? As a cover for the fact that she has a s s -u-med that they were Daxis/Karr's and has made herself look foolish by starting a thread to question whether the children in the photos were abused by Karr? It's a common tactic of jameson's to hint that she knows "more" or that she has inside information than what is publicly available. However, all to frequently, it turns out to be her opinion posted as a fact (or if you are mure cynical - just plain lies).

Here's an interesting quote from Mary Lacy:-

Actually, if you read the e-mails, Daxis/Karr is pretty coy about photos of himself. He got upset when he thought Tracey had a recent photo of him courtesy of Sandrock. He didn't want to be identified. He didn't want certain things in his book to be written in case his family recognised him! For example, he spoke about his two daughters dying but wanted the record to state that he had only lost one daughter. Common sense tells us that he is HARDLY likely to have sent Michael Tracey a link to an online photo album showing recent photos of himself with all his friends!

(From email dated Monday, June 19, 2006 10:17 AM)

13. Jayelles

Karr was anxious that Sandrock had a recent photo of him. I wonder if this was the driving factor behind the sex-change?

14. Jayelles

I see Mame has gotten the wrong end of the stick yet again!!!

No-one is complaining at the link to the photos being discussed or posted. We KNOW it wasn't redacted in the e-mail pdfs. We KNOW it was discussed on blog sites and forums in connection with the Tracey e-mails.

What some of us object to is photos of children taken from that site and discussed as though these children may may have been victims of a paedophile. We object to this ESPECIALLY when a little bit of VERY SIMPLE, practical/common-sensical research of the site shows that it is most unlikely to be John Mark Karr's.

I personally object to jameson's lies and the fact that she creates threads like this and puts the onus on the innocent site owner/person in the photo to contact her to "clear" him/herself.

I also fail to comprehend the mentality of people who are more outraged at us for exposing a lie than they are at Tracey for making a documentary to falsely accuse a man of heinous crimes. I know that such people exist - they are the same kind of people who express more outrage at the elderly ex-serviceman who defends his property by whacking a young **** over the head with a bucket causing him injury than they do for the fact that the young **** broke into the old man's home in the first place.

15. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Haven't you heard? She owns the Internet now.

I usually steer clear of the swamp and after reading this in disbelief, I decided to go over there (always a big mistake). I'm absolutely gobsmacked by the stuff in that thread. Heaven help any other person who innocently chose Daxis as a username - be warned - Susan Bennett will be round your house any minute to sniff your dirty laundry and then make bizarre accusations on the Internet! It will, of course, be entirely up to you to prove her wrong. Hurrah for free speech!

16. Jayelles

Oh Dear:-

Why does this person keep opening her mouth and sticking her foot in it? I guess we now know that Mame never took the time to READ the discussions about the Flickr photos or she would see that Tricia hasn't commented ONCE on the subject.

Mame - we KNOW the link is part of the archive, that it was mentioned in the e-mails (not redacted) and on blogs. We also KNOW that Tracey didn't state as a FACT that it was linked to Daxis/Karr and that since it has been updated many times since Karr's arrest, that it is HIGHLY unlikely to have anything to do with him. THEREFORE, it is just plain WRONG to start a thread to post pictures of children from that photo album and question whether they have been victims of a paedophile!

17. Scarifier

Scarifier McHag The Third

Also, Mame - when Tracey and Smit saw this link they had no idea who "their" Daxis was, so it was conceivable that these photos might have been a link, and understandable that they wanted to look into them. However, now that we all know who JMK is, what he looks like, and his present circumstances, it's fairly clear that the photos are not his, and ludicrous to suggest that the woman in the red wig might be him - but oh, the power of suggestion. I notice that someone actually refers to her as JMK in one post, despite her looking nothing like him.

Look at the photo of her sitting down. Look at her stomach. Men carry weight around their midsections differently from women - that's a woman. Her arms are a giveaway, too. She has clear cleavage in another photograph.

18. koldkase

If you expect something that makes sense to come out of mame, you are in for a big disappointment.

I agree with JR:

Nothing seems to get Suma going quicker than an unsupported slander of child sex abuse. She'll jump on that band wagon and flog those horses long after they're dead.

I'm starting to wonder about her. I really am. Why does she want to accuse men so quickly of child abuse?

19. Jayelles

I absolutely agree with you. She has a bosom, a waist, and hips and the stomach and a womanly shaped stomach, She also has smooth skin and feminine arms. Her eyebrows are shaped and her hair is not receding.

John Mark Karr was allegedly undergoing a sex change. However, these photos were taken in October 2005. Karr may have teensy man-boobs NOW (perhaps after a few months of female hormaone therapy) but the woman in the photo has a proper bosom,

20. Jayelles

The profile is completely different. Does jameson think he had a nose job too?:-

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice