Daxis Flickr Photos

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Jayelles, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Only her cult members and followers are buying the "play"

Jameson telling the TRUTH about her involvement?????

Now THAT is comedy!

Also, who would want to buy a "play"? I thought that was really stupid, but I guess there was no publisher for a book, so she went with a play. Whatever, I guess if even 10-15 "members" buy it, it's still a huge profit. Every play is a huge profit at $100

Plays are to be seen, not read, IMO.

BTW, I wonder if "LOU SMIT" is still accepting donations.

2. heymom

heymom Member

I think she's hoping someone will decide to actually produce the play. Maybe a high-school teacher or something. I'm sure she is really hoping it gets into the hands of someone in Hollywood or a Broadway producer.

Heymom

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Then she will want to be the executive consultant, or maybe even the director!

And then she will want to attend the opening.

And then she will want to be introduced after the play and go on stage.

And then she will expect a bouquet of roses be given her.

4. heymom

heymom Member

:takeabow: :floor: :loser: No, Queen of Losers! :rrcrown:

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Seriously, jameson has got to be the most self-centered, narcissistic, full-of-herself individual I have ever had the displeasure of coming across in my life. Only arrogant narcissists think everyone else is enthralled by their opinions on everything. jameson is a nobody trying to get rich off the Ramsey case. She already proved that when she sold the Ramsey interviews for thousands of dollars.

I have no respect for liars and I despise narcissists.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

And even worse is the person who betrays a friend for cash, a real judason.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

There she goes again...

..with false accusations.

jameson is an idiot--but a dangerous idiot. Ulrich should have sued her butt off.

8. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Maybe he is. The Germans are quite litigious and I can't imagine a German finding something like this amusing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice