Debbie Regimenti BACK with Michael Tracey/ Karr Case (Tricia started thread. Not WY)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2006.

1. tylin

tylin Banned

koldkase,
    Thanks for your reply. I have no idea who could tell this story but it's a shame it can't be done. Heck 5 minutes of hard core reporting by a well known and trusted journalist would be a start. No justice for JBR is deplorable. What was done to the White's is despicable. IMO, those involved with destroying the White's should be punished. FWIW-I had no idea how deep the river to destroying Fleet ran.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Mame wrote,

When she had an office. No Job..No Office.

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

A little Kaopectate might help cure mame's diarrhea of the mouth, but, then, I guess her stink blends in with the rest of the stink at the swamp.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

e gads

I have tried to forget those days. It was painful watching a good forum suddenly turn into a lynch mob, with alot of us needing some solid info before we would believe them. When questioned, they would just say we should believe them and they couldn't give out info. I felt like I was suddenly in the twilight zone.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

For some strange reason, jams is now saying we are trying to make it appear that her forum was involved in the Krebs fraud.

I see no posts here or elsewhere tht would imply that. It is true that the discredited mame now posts at the swamp, but no one here has suggested that any of the history recounted here took place at the swamp. It took place at JusticeWatch, a forum owned by Chris Wheeler at the time.

mame and candy are also on that thread spouting their lies about FFJ, but their posts are not worth recounting here. FFJ rocks, and they hate that it does. mame, if all those "reporters" you refer to are friends or acquaintances of yours, what (you say) they think is a non-issue to FFJ.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Her forum was NOT the one USED as it would have never flown as far as it did and she would have to admit her involvement. jameson's forum is where the chit belonged though but considering that this Scam also originated from Camp Ramsey, they cannot be the ones to push it - just like with Karr.

LovelyPigeon did the original transcript of Nancy's interview with mame - nuff said. :curtsey:

7. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Actually, WY, they hate that they are not allowed to post on the forum of record and are relegated to the muck and mire of the swamp, a place they formerly understood to be a cesspool of misinformation.

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I can't believe I am about to say this but here goes;

It was Susan Bennet aka Jameson who has said that Krebs was mentally ill and that the "Mystery Woman" crap wasn't true.

No one on this forum even suggested the swamp had anything to do with that pile of smelly stuff.

Now, letting Mame post there that's another story.

Speaking of posters, Mary McAuliffe, (aka Candy) had been, emailing the media outlets during the Karr fiasco and saying I was involved in some weird money scam with Thomas. I know this because the media people send me her emails. They think she is nuts.

Anyway, I was thisclose to serving Mary with a restraining order at her place of employment, and serving her school since she uses her school's email as well. The only reason I stopped was I thought I should warn her. I did, I think the emails have stopped, and so all is well.

I don't mind one bit anyone emailing anyone and complaining about me or disagreeing with me or calling me me names but don't LIE and make it sound like I am in some money scam. That I will not put up with.

You can have the worst opinion of me in the world and I will agree that you have a right to say it, email it, record it, write it, to anyone on the planet. I may not like it but it is your right. Your opinion is one thing. Lying and coming up with some goofy story is another totally different thing.

If Mary makes one more reference to this wild story of hers she and her school will get the order.

What I find sad is that Mary, aka Candy, was a strong supporter of the Whites. Fought very hard to get the truth out about Mystery Woman. She was good too. Then, she went off the deep end imo.

Don't you just love the Internet?

9. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

WOW Tricia,

I think you should make your warning to Candy a thread just for her to see and lock it (no responses, even from us).

I think you should also post the actual e mails and show everyone what she is capable of (if that's legal)

And then, if need be, take out a restraining order anyway. You never know what will happen tomorrow when she notes any of the "projects" at FFJ

Kinda like a public service announcement for those who would go to such lengths out of a perverse sense of hatred.

What a bunch of sickos! I only once heard about these characters as I wasn't around then in the real early days. I can hardly believe you guys stuck around for so many more years. What a tribute to JBR on that alone!

10. RiverRat

Hah! That's what shut her up! For now....

11. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I agree. It would help some posters here understand what you've had to put up with all these years.

You are the soul of kindness, Tricia. I'd have already had that restraining order served. What Candy did was vicious and unconscionable. And it was a lie. Unfortunately, she won't stop there.

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tricia,

I hope Candy never saves up the airfare to Utah from her mail clerk's pay.

She is seriously deranged, and has been stalking you for a long time now.

You never know when a nut like this will finally try to take active revenge.

If I were you, I would take out a restraining order AND notify her place of employment that they have a mental case working in the mail room.

Dear God--I hope she never gets her hands on an AK-47.

13. RiverRat

Listen to them, Tricia - they already have a file on her open.....

14. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Take no chances Tricia,

The worst that can happen is that you will stay safer than you are today! Especially with someone so unpredictable

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

To Susan, Mame, and Candy...

Attached Files:

16. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

17. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Mame has started a thread to say that this forum has tried to involve her in "the John Karr ride" along with Michael Tracey and Debbi Regimenti. She wants readers to know that she had nothing to do with Tracey & Regimenti in the Karr case.

I'm scratching my head here because I cannot see where any such suggestion has been made. I see where Mame's involvement with Regimenti in the Krebs hoax has been discussed .... but that is all.

Am I missing something? I don't think anyone thinks Mame was involved in the Karr hoax.

I wouldn't have thought she'd be "in the loop" for that at all.

18. Jayelles

It's OK. I understand now. Tricia was referring to Fleet White. For some reason, Mame thought Tricia was referring to Karr!

I was beginning to think it was ME who had reading comprehension difficulties :) :-

This is what Tricia was referring to:-

Tricia>>

19. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Ah, well, Jayelles, reading comprehension isn't mame's strong suit, as we all know.

White...Oliva...Helgoth...Gigax...Karr...White...Oliva...Helgoth...Gigax...Karr....

So many bus victims for one little name dropper to keep up with.... :whiz:

20. Jayelles

Not sure whether the lovely Ashley is referrgin to me or Tricia. Either way, trust Ashley to jump in and express an opinion without checking the facts (kind of Tracey-esque actually)!

Ashley - who thinks FreeFalling seemed "intelligent and fun" LOL FreeFalling is the person who has several dozen hats that we know of and who must be a serious contender for the record for being the most banned poster on the Internet!

Ashley - whose allegiances flip-flop daily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice