Debbie Regimenti BACK with Michael Tracey/ Karr Case (Tricia started thread. Not WY)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Spade

Spade Member

ACandyRose

Thanks for posting this. When Fleet White gave me all this information I was amazed at Barrie Hartman's involvement from the getgo. Now his son Tod is following in daddy's footsteps as a gutless ignorant hack. If you have the "Christoff" letter that was in that same package, PLEASE post it on this thread. Thanks again for being there all these years.

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Thanks, ACR. :bow: :bow:

This must have been when Candy still was obsessed with the Whites - before she turned on them.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

ACR TAKE A :bow:

God, I love you...You are so cool :)

KoldKase, by chance to you have the Christoff letter in the stack of stuff I have you sorting through since you have nothing to do but do stuff for me?

Thank you,
    Tricia

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

That is priceless, ACR!

Thanks for documenting the truth about Suma.

Where the heck is that whack job Lee Hill? How many warrants are still out on him?

Do any of Mame's friends NOT have a criminal record?

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

I was looking at these phone logs yesterday and when I saw this, I spit my coffee all over the file. :spit:

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Christoff Letter

Spade,

I was quite surprised also of Barrie Hartman's involvement and even more shocked when I read a couple years later that he paid for Lee Hill's airplane ticket to California to go talk with Nancy Krebs.

I mean, here's Lee Hill, attorney (before he went on the lam), volunteering to take Krebs' case and who does he go talk to about it but Barrie Hartman, editor at the newspaper. You know Hartman's seeing $$ and headline stories, scoop of the year.

And after Lee Hill talked with Krebs he returns to Boulder and sets up a secret meeting with Barrie Hartman, Steven Singular, Alex Hunter to talk about the case. So we got a lawyer, a District Attorney, a newspaper man and a guy who wrote a book on the Ramsey case. What's wrong with this picture, all talking about a woman who claims Fleet White raped her.

Krebs finally arrives in Boulder on the 20th of February 2000 and who does Hill take her to but Barrie Hartman for a meeting again. Nothing like getting the first interview. Of course they are all on this Fleet sexually abused her story like white on rice. But somehow the story of how a guy name John Ramsey was also suppose to be involved never gets out.

So Hill flips flops around for a week or two so trying to find a place to hid Krebs in Boulder from safe houses to hotels to friends in AIM. They discover she has an STD so she needs medical care. Still looking for a place to hide Krebs, Hill decided to take take her to his good friend's house, none other than Mary Suma (aka Mame). The day he took Krebs there was the same day the police showed up to arrest Mame because she didn't show up for a court date for a ticket she got on her barking dog. Lee Hill then had to leave to go find somebody to arranged bond for Mame.

In the meantime, Nancy Krebs found a home for a while with Mame and her children for quite a few weeks. So Mame was quite involved and she even did three interviews with Krebs, all of which were either posted at Justice Watch or put in audio files on "ToppCat's" site because he and Mame had already been doing audio shows, stories from Boulder, etc. And in this whole process they set up a meeting for Krebs to talk with Lou Smit.

What was ironic and quite funny was that Krebs was reportedly saying that if the Boulder police didn't talk to her that she was going to go public to the newspapers. LOL, Before the police even got to her she was talking to Hartman (newspaper) and Singular (book.) So her story was already out thanks to her attorney, Lee Hill.

But thanks to Tricia we learned the truth when she got all the court documents for us and discovered Krebs was pointing a finger at John Ramsey also but never one time did any of the ring leaders (Holly, Mary99) and Mame on the Fleet White bashing threads admit that. Chris and Denver were also deep seeded in with Krebs helping Mame so the ring leaders had all the backing they wanted to carry out their daily attacks on Fleet White.

Here's the Christoff Letter, is this what you wanted?

2002-08-08 (T) Nancy Kreb's Aunt/Uncle Letter to Judge Montgomery
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/08082002-NancyKrebsAuntLetter.jpg

7. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Even Nancy Kreb's relatives realized what was going on.

Attached Files:

8. Tricia

Yep. That's right Cherokee.

Barrie Hartman is in deep in both the Krebs and Karr lies.

Former newspaper editor, now C.U. spokesperson.

Very low quality.

9. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

ACR ... that's a WONDERFULL recap on Hartman. Tricia needs to get this into Peter Boyles hands ... and even Dan Caplis at KHOW. When Caplis gets hold of the documents that he's looking for from the DA's office, you can bet that Barry Hartman's (and maybe his son Tood's) fingerprints will be all over them.

Tracey ... Hartman ... Smit ... DaMouth ... Krebs ... Karr ... Gigax ... etc ...

It's gotta END!!!

...YumYum

10. koldkase

Thanks for posting the letter ACR and Cherokee.

After reading back over the file on Krebs, it's clear to me that Hunter unleashed a terrible injustice on the Whites out of spite and revenge. It was so easy. The local yokel press was so hot to "break the case" they simple found one greedy, self-promoting therapist with a sick client she could manipulate into saying anything, who had Krebs contact Lee Hill after seeing Hill on TV connected to a law suit from the case. Hunter had already primed Singular to set up White from his "California connections," we know from Singular's own words. Hill then went straight to Singular, who had already written a child sex ring book on Boulder. Singular and Hill went to Hartman, and Hunter being the sinister slouch he is, endorsed it all right on the front page of the newspaper BEFORE LE HAD ANY CHANCE TO EVEN INTERVIEW NANCY KREBS OR INVESTIGATE HER STORY.

Hartman even ASKED Hunter at the Hartman/Hill/Singular/Hunter meeting that Det. Wickman, DA investigator who attended the meeting, wrote a report on, if Hunter would give Hartman his blessing to GO AFTER THE BPD IF THE BPD DIDN'T GO AFTER THIS LEAD.

I swear, I am NOT making this up...for those not familiar with this insane case who are thinking...THAT'S TOO FANTASIC, SHE'S GOT TO BE MAKING THIS UP!

11. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Well I've had many dozens of responses to the Bloomies experiment and umpteen e-mails from people who aren't members of the forums but who wanted to comment anyway - usually rather shocked at how just big they were. Not all were positive - two didn't realise that I'd used the ACTUAL brand of knickers that JonBenet was wearing and their comments were along the lines that sizes vary between brands, and there was the psoter on this forum who suggested that I'd used high-legs to make the legs look baggier!

However - Mame is the ONLY person whose mind has worked along the lines that I did this to make fun of Jonbenet. Seriously - a thought like that might enter Mame's mind, but it really isn't in my character to do anything like that.

12. koldkase

Jayelles...you may not know this but mame...notsosmart....

Plus, she doesn't bother to actually read about something before she criticizes it. If she'd read the thread...either of them...she might buy a clue....

But no. No time for that. She's too busy gossiping about people using false claims...LIKE THAT ONE.

Think Nancy Krebs and the determination mame had to spread that unsupported and irrational gossip...no time to find out the facts, just jump to some nutsy conclusion and awaaaaaaaaaaaaay she goes....

How mame of her.

13. Jayelles

You have a point. After all, she did start a thread over yonder to attack this forum for saying that she was involved in the karr hoax with Tracey when no such suggestion had been made! Had she taken the time to actually READ the thread, she might have realised Tricia was referring to Fleet White and not john Mark karr!

Foot in mouth syndrome?

14. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jayelles, the experiment you did with the model and the underwear is exactly what a defense attorney would do in a court case. I hardly think anyone would accuse an officer of the court of "making fun of" the victim by presenting the model that way. It's called evidence. Mame knows exactly what she's doing. She will criticize anything and everything said and done on FFJ because she is a bitter, vengeful and jealous woman who has lost credibility even with her so-called friends. Her problem is that she's not smart enough to know when to fold up her tent and go off into the sunset. Instead, she continues to make a fool of herself.

When you think mame, think AGENDA. That's all anyone really needs to know about Sumac, mame.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Just thinking...

Do Barrie Hartman and his son Todd have a solid alibi for the night that JonBenet was murdered?

Why would they be so anxious to bring false suspects before the public?

It is out of character for a decent newspaper editor to do such a thing.

16. Tricia

Jayelles, it's hard when someone says something so mean about you. Even though the person who said it is considered a liar and, like WY said, bitter and jealous. It stings. I know you are a caring and wonderful human being so I know it stings just a little.

Please know you have a huge circle of support of people who care about you and know exactly just how wonderful and caring you are and you would NEVER consider doing anyting like Mary Suma said.

In fact, I have plans for your bloomies experiment it is so amazing. We are going to get more and more people looking at it. :)

Take care,
    Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2006
  17. Jayelles

This has to be RST Quote of the week.

Ashley/Kathy Howard says "So funny, they think they know what I look like. What a bunch of dorks".

Good grief - she was interviewed on television - posted that it was going to happen beforehand and then posted about her experience afterwards. What was it that viewers saw? A ventriloquist's dummy? Was the real Ashley out of shot with her hand inside it making the mouth move?

Sometimes it feels like one has entered the Twilight Zone!

18. Tricia

Jayelles, you are so RIGHT!!!

I thought Ashley looked quite lovely actually. But, now we know her real name because of her appearence on Inside Edition

Now she is a public figure.

19. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I didn't see Ashley on the TV, but no loss. When someone is so ugly on the inside, it doesn't matter what the outside looks like. She still has to have an intellect to speak on Ramsey, something she hasn't achieved, nor is it likely to happen. This is not only a stupid woman, but a hateful and vicious woman. I bet her children will be proud of her when and if they see how their mother behaves on such a personal level...well maybe NOT

She has said some hurtful things about everyone, and now she has stooped to the level we all knew she was on when she got personal about Tricia as did Rainsong and Margoo (the other scholars). Now, for me, there are no longer any boundaries when it comes to them and my comments.

20. Jayelles

Yep - Rainsong's quote of the week - "Jayelles can't read".

ROFL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice