Debbie Regimenti BACK with Michael Tracey/ Karr Case (Tricia started thread. Not WY)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Ashley has speculated that the SB in SBTC stands for Sandra Bullock....

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Member

And is the TC Tom Cruise?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

SBTC = Susan Bennett Torqued Candy

4. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Bwaahaaahaaa! Sandra Bullock?!! What in the world did SHE have to do with it? Oh wait. She was in the movie Speed, wasn't she? So why weren't the initials SBKR? for Keenu Reeves, her co-star? Let's see ... the other movies had MG and CE (Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.) Well, THAT doesn't work.

Was Sandra Bullock a part of some obscure "foreign faction"? Is she really a double agent? Is THAT why she was given the part in Miss Congeniality, because she was already familiar with "law enforcement countermeasures and tactics"?

I see. So Sandra Bullock is the intruder! Get Mary Lacy on the phone, NOW! She'll want to arrest Sandra IMMEDIATELY based on this kind of logic! It makes as much sense as Karr's scenario, AND Sandra actually had the money to hire a Lear Jet to BE in Boulder at Christmas 1996. Get John Ramsey behind the idea, and it's a winner! Lacy will definitely jump on it because she says she consults him for advice on the case.

5. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

:rs:

... ya had that coming, WatchinYa! :D

...YumYum

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

:coffeeup:

7. Jayelles

Frm the New Public Forum threads "Detective Moms". Margoo>>

LOL! How carefully worded is that? Of course it "may not be the case" but it almost certainly IS the case. Instead of blowing smoke, let's look at the documented "facts".

Ashley, like Kathy Howards, claims to be from Arizona. There is a post in the Coffee forum when she asks another poster "When are you COMING to Phoenix?". It's not the only post (still online) where she claims to be from Arizona.

She posted that she was going to be interviewed for the show.

Later (i.e. after the show was filmed) ... she said how sympathetic to the Ramseys they (Inside Edition) had been.

She also commented:-

So - is Margoo telling deliberate lies or just blowing a little smoke to "protect" Ashley?

And having watched the video clip now.... would that be Botox?

8. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

Hi Jay,

Is the video clip available here at FFJ?

I never saw it

9. Jayelles

10. Barbara

Thanks Jay,

Yes, Ashley/Kathy Howard is a pretty girl; if only it translated INSIDE as well, she'd have it all

Except..........an encyclopedic knowledge of the case? of anything?
    :floor:

11. Jayelles

Fwiw

Someone has posted that Summer confirmed privately that kathy Howard is Ashley.

The post is now deleted:-

12. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

"An encyclopedic knowledge of the case," is the one statement that really stood out in my mind too. The important thing is that if this drives new readers/posters to the swamp it won't take the reading too many of Ashley's posts to wonder where the reporter came up with that duplicity.

Life lessons 101: Don't drink the Kool-Aid®. Just say, "No!" :spit:

13. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Gosh. If I didn't want people to know who I am, I don't think I'd go on TV and announce it on the forum, as well.

14. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Is Ashley bipolar? The woman (Kathy Howard) on the video seems like a normal person, while the Ashley that posts on the swamp can't manage to a put series of coherent thoughts together.

15. Barbara

Truthfully, I thought Ashley would have been much younger. I assumed she was quite young based on her postings

Not even trying to be nasty, but if you read her posts (sometimes you can't help it), it is like reading the vocabulary and attitude of a teenager. I was quite surprised to see she is actually a much older woman than her postings suggest.

16. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

This is your brain…

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><o:p></o:p></P><P style=
    <TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="BACKGROUND: #d1d1e1; WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: .7pt; mso-padding-alt: 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt 4.5pt" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 3pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 3pt; BACKGROUND: #5c7099; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 3pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8" colSpan=2>Forums For Justice Statistics <o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 4.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 4.5pt; BACKGROUND: #e1e4f2; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"><o:p></o:p>

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 4.5pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 4.5pt; BACKGROUND: #f5f5ff; PADDING-BOTTOM: 4.5pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 4.5pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8">Threads: 6,746, Posts: 112,303, Members: 1,706<o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
    <o:p></o:p>

This is your brain on drugs…<o:p></o:p>

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=bottom>jameson's WebbSleuths

</TD><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=bottom>
    49 Active Members - Check who's online

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A fool and his money ($50 membership fee) are soon parted <o:p></o:p>

Any questions?<o:p></o:p>

17. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

18. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Hey Koldkase and Greenleaf, check this out.

"In addition I have more unsettling info on the grave site. Maybe I can get those links - including one with funky music - and lyrics by U2, thornless roses, poetry, a poster named Greenleaf and more stuff, to you this weekend."

This below is one of Debbie Regimenti (aka Holly) to Michael Tracy.

I'm not sure what she's referencing with Greenleaf but Koldkase, I think she's referencing the "JonBenet Anniversary 2002" web page here with the what she calls "funky music - and lyrics by U2." LOL Perhaps you could explain woman just why you picked THAT SONG for the anniversary page !!

http://www.acandyrose.com/20021225anniversary.htm

Greenleaf, are you a suspect or did you write something that suspect that Holly was checking you out on ????

So far I can't find reference where she sent him these items.

====================================
    Bennett, Tom
    Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 5:20 PM
    To: Bennett, Tom
    Subject: Fwd: Hi Mike!

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 27, 2006 2:30:04 PM MST
    To: <MichaeI.Tracey@colorado.edu>
    Subject: Re: Hi Mike!

Haven't heard from you for a few days - but a whole lot has happened on my end -

Since you asked if I have a pic of BS, I am hoping BS is a good path to follow. When we last talked, I told you we traced Brian Scott of the French ski chalet to B. Scott of 163 Merry Hill Road, Bushey, N'hampton, UK

A better address is
    Bushey-Watford in that area.
    Below is a satellite map link of the exact address
    TQ140942 Postcode district:
    WD2 lxx (map centre)
    X:
    514000m
    Y:
    194300m
    Lat:
    51:38:08N (51.6355)
    Lon:
    O:21:15W (-0.3541)
    Web Address: www.multimap.com/maplbrowse.cgi?lat=51.6355&lon=
    0.3541 &scale=5000&icon=x
    I tried to figure out what structure could be located in what looked like a farm field -or something. I also learned that the prominent development on Merry Hill Rd is called S1, Margaret's School - which is a tony boarding school for girls. I went to their site - http://www.stmargaretsbushey.co.uk/

Searching that site, I ran BRIAN SCOTT and got a hit! He somehow connects to The Duke of Edinburgh Award, which involves public service, scholastics and challenging travel around the world and sports (maybe skiing). He is not mentioned in the article - so I don't know how that works. The students just returned form a BIG French ski trip, BTW.

Still, I did not know what was actually at 163. I called the Hertfordshire Constabulary and they said it is an occupied property - but didn't know by whom or what. I thought maybe a real estate office.

I searched all night and found bridle paths all through Merry Hill, and other schools and even a few pies. It seems like a genteel and countrifed sort of area. No real estate offices I could find.

This morning I called the specific Bushey police station, and they said it definitely is occupied but did not know by what. I then called the St Margarets school office and they basically were uhelpful. I asked, "How could you not know, the address is 1500 yards away?" She then said that the surrounding property is owned by their school. Then she left to talk to a "colleague", after I mentioned I was looking for Brian Scott who was offering property on the www. When she came back she said she couldn't help me further. So maybe I rang a bell - don't know.

Finally I called the Hertfordshire Council number for their library and hit pay dirt - at last. When surfing last night, I ran across something called the Merry Hill Farm. On a hunch, I asked the archivist if 163 Merry Hill Road was the old farm. She went and got her file and returned saying "Yes!" She then gave me the history and said things are also called School Road or Lane and that St Margarets School grounds dominate the vicinity. She said the name of the property there now is - Merry Hill Primary School http://www.merryhill.o.Ig.uk/ It is actually the Merry Hill Infant and Nursery School.

Now what is Brian Scott the ski chalet guy, doing at that nursery and little kid school?

I searched around and located the Merry News - newsletter #55. That issue mentions that a new teacher - MISS LAURA SCOTT is now on staff teaching little girls as of July 2005.

Brian Scott, the runner I sent you a pic of, was in the US in November 2005 so I'm thinking he is a different BS. Or else he is maintaining dual residences. Dunno.

So far we have a runner Brian Scott and a skiier, Brian Scott. Both pursuits could suggest an interest in noting the calf-development of JonBenet and her coordination skills - but more so skiing, IMO.

There is no mistake that Brian Scott is listed at that address -in the UK - since the addess came out of a UK phone directory website.

So what are the possibilities?

*Laura Scott is related to Brian Scott.
    *Laura Scott is not the Scott I'm looking for - but just a coincidence.
    *Laura Scott is the "female" version of Brian Scott, if the clues at the creepy website where someone is pretending to be both Aja and Kirstie, lead us to the possibility that the person communicating is a gender bender or gender confused. That certainly seems possible given the creepy site. But it is nearly unfathomable to me that a primary school could hire a cross dresserl gender bender giving a partly false name. But maybe it's possible. I know it would be hard here - but maybe little Merry Hill Rd in a sleepy hamlet of the region, is not quite up to speed noticing predators or weirdos.

I have not, nor will I be calling Merry Hill Primary. There are no pics of kids shown - but the doors to classroom are shown. We do know the letter writer is obssessed at least with two little girls. Maybe there are others. You might be able to see if anything resonates with the mails you have. I'll go back and check the Patricia Letters again.

And don't forget that Michelle Hine, the creepy site web designer, is a teacher at a private school nearby. I have to dig that out. Maybe St Peter's? Remember she maintains a site dedicated to role playing and she has as her logo nearly the exact knight on a steed logo that Aja / Pianogrl uses at her Art site, we can't get to link at Delsea High School in New Jersey - like it should.

So I'm just a tad uncomfortable with the Paris book store (possibly academic) connection, the "teaching ability" of gardener Brian Scott, the overall educated sound of the Patricia Letters and what you offered, graduating from UC/Boulder in 1995, Patsy attending UC/Boulder in 1995 and the connection to a school for little kids in the UK and the Brian Scott hit at St. Margarets relevant to an award program that includes extensive travel.

There has to be some kind of answer here somewhere. I hope you were able to dig something up on Brian Scott - if so and I am on the wrong path, please let me know, as I've spent hours following every lead possible. Where is that damn gardener?

In addition I have more unsettling info on the grave site. Maybe I can get those links - including one with funky music - and lyrics by U2, thornless roses, poetry, a poster named Greenleaf and more stuff, to you this weekend.

At this point I would say the solution to who killed JB is going to be at least as confusing and complex and weird as the crime itself. So maybe law enforcment should be looking at transvestites- like the one who performed at Patsy's birthday party. Maybe someone should find out if the person staying in Paris seemed feminine or weird to whomever noticed.

Maybe gender confusion is possible. Look at this week's PEOPLE magazine, p 89 story on writer Norah Vincent, who morphed into Ned and wrote a book about it - SELF MADE-MAN. She gives a tip list of how to accomplish the transformation.

And back to the ransom letter, here is a Merry Hill, www.fatcat.co.uk/showprod.php-969k film link. Maybe there is a connection between Brian Scott the gardener/skiier (ifit's him) and the Fat Cat listings - if he lived and worked in the UK before coming to Boulder. Never in my life, did I think there would be a Fat Cat connect to the UK. If that link isn't working, try a GOGGLE on the terms.

I'm hoping to hear from you today or maybe I'll try to call this weekend. I just don't want to put more effort into Brian Scott, if he's off the list, somehow.

Debby
    ====================================

Last edited: Sep 14, 2006
  19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Now it's on.

Greenleaf - of all posters?! Are we all being reported on by Judge Debby?! And to Michael Tracey?!

And is this the Aja that posts here?!

"Remember she maintains a site dedicated to role playing and she has as her logo nearly the exact knight on a steed logo that Aja lPianogrl uses at her Art site, we can't get to link at Delsea High School in New Jersey - like it should."

20. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Brian Scott

Since these are now public records, I might as well add the first e-mail about Holly's suspect, the Ramsey gardner, Brian Scott.

I had to laugh to myself, notice Holly/Debbie signs her e-mails with a "D" just like "Daxis." LOL

I wonder if Brian Scott knows he is still on the suspect list !!

==========================================
    Bennett, Tom
    Sent: Friday, July 07, 2006 3:56 PM
    To: Bennett, Tom

Tom, this and the next email I'll forward are probably in the "for the files," category but in light of what you said yesterday, and Daxis' mysterious use of an English phone number I thought I'd share. Last year and early this year when i was sort of amateur sleuthing the case, with the help of Debbie Regimenti, the question of Brian Scott the Ramsey gardner came up. She came up with some interesting information, in this and the next mail i will forward. One immediate point, the 0208 in the phone # is for London) not Northampton. Could be a real estate agent he was using to rent out a ski chalet ( see next mail). The thing that struck me was a) the name; b) the ski chalet - Daxis is a skier and c) the connection of this Brian Scott to a school for young girls ( see next mail.) Probably nothing, but I thought I'd share it anyhow. m

Begin forwarded message:

Date: July 7,20061:28:19 PM MDT
    To: Michael Tracey <MichaeI.Tracey@colorado.edu>

Begin forwarded message:

Date: January 22, 2006 4:02:47 AM MST
    To: <MichaeI.Tracey@colorado.edu>

B Scott
    TEL: 020 83869104
    163 Merry Hill Rd, Northampton NN4 9YH
    Text number I Map

My son did a search of phone numbers based on the Brian Scott contact number on the rental in France - (1 think that's what he was telling me at 1 :30 AM - 1 was half-asleep). He says it is the B. Scott above, living in England. In addition he says the residence is located near Ellstree Studios where a lot of films, including STAR WARS, were filmed. Just reminded him of a film connection.

I'll talk to him today and maybe I can get an idea of how he found this.

So far as the Heather passage. That sure as heck explains a lot. Makes me sick. And maybe one of the site owners - the supposed Kirsten Turner of the UK, is near the B Scott, or is the B Scott address. Someone should interview the O'Rourke family, to see if they have a history of contact involving someone obssessed with Heather.

Also, we did a domain search for the server, which is located in Scranton, P A. No ownership is listed, so I phoned the contact number - but no answer.

Still working on Jean Pierre ...

Someone besides us, in law enforcement, needs to be paying attention. Why on earth can't Keenan apply for a search warrant or involve Scotland Yard or the FBI?

D

----- Original Message ----- From: <MichaeI.Tracey@colorado.edu>
    To: "Holly" <holly1561@comcast.net>
    Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2006 1 :53 AM

In His Kingdom there are many Princesses both living and dead. Behold, another little Princess. She and JonBenet were very much the same mostly due the fact that they were adorned in the same court - now in eternity together in a similar dimension though passing through dimension after dimension like the multi-layered mysteries of multiple lives all passing through the same portal. The little girl in the pictures was Heather - always just Heather.

D
    2 behold.jpg image/pjpeg 53.98 KB
    Delete I Reply I Reply to AlII Forward I Redirect I Block Sender I
    Source I Save as I Print Back to December 1996
    Move' Copy

No virus found in this incoming message.
    Checked by A VG Free Edition.
    Version: 7.1.375/Virus Database: 267.14.21/235 - Release Date:
    1/19/2006
    ==========================================

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice