Debbie Regimenti BACK with Michael Tracey/ Karr Case (Tricia started thread. Not WY)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Barbara

Barbara FFJ Senior Member

I just now did the catch up on this thread

WHAT A HISTORY!

Suma, Tracey, Hartman, Hunter, Regimenti, and the rest:

TAKE THEM OUT BACK AND JUST SHOOT 'EM! :did: We can blame it on the aliens!

Picking on Greenleaf??????!!!! :leaf: :yow:

Now, THAT gets me all "BROOKLYN". :fight:

:hood:

Don't worry Greenie, if they bother you, we'll just kick their :booty: Brooklyn style!

I'm flabbergasted that in this day and age, this type of conspiracy was allowed to perpetuate itself all the way up to Hunter involvement!

Hunter should be in prison! THEN we'll shoot him!

Dirty bastards, all of them

2. Elle

Elle Member

Great post BJ: Missed this yesterday while listening to Why_Nut's video and reading Jay's transcript, and coming to the end of it, I agree with what you're saying here.

I also feel Karr is talking to Michael Tracey as if he has a love affair going on with him. ECH!

Although Tom Bennett and DA Lacy spoke out and admitted they had asked Tracey to more or less be an informer, this was after 11 August. I still think Professor Tracey should be taken to task for not bringing John Mark Karr out into the open long before 11 August, 2006.

Tracey is still getting away with far too much.

Tracey states in one of his e-mails to:

Lou and Ollie:
    I've been trying to think this through logically - recognizing that I'm dealing with someone here who is several apples short of a picnic.

So Tracey knew he was dealing with a sick individual.

3. Barbara

:) Elle,

No matter how small you type it, not only did Tracey know he was dealing with a sick individual, he knew he was dealing with a NON murderer (at least of JBR)

Tracey was looking for his next fictional intruder at the Ramsey house that night. He lines them up, makes a film and a book, makes his money, and then starts on the next make believe intruder!

We need a sign that reads "FREE THE INTRUDERS!"

4. Elle

Elle Member

Yes, Barbara, You're so right. Just where do we go from here?

The British public will not be hearing all we're hearing and finding out about Professor Tracey. He could still continue where he left off, changing a few paragraphs here and there to update his documentaries, and David Mills will find a loophole, and they will be shown in the UK.

I doubt Tracey's university will fire him (?). I doubt Governor Owens will fire DA Lacey (?).

We are back to square one, Barbara. Frustrating!

5. Barbara

Speaking of Owens,

I didn't even get an automated response from my letter. Not that I expected a personal response, but didn't even get an acknowledgment.

But then again, it is the country of Boulder where nobody seems to take responsibility for anything whatsoever.

Unfreakinbelievable! :beammeup:

6. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

> Thank you for your frankness. It is of course very erotic.
    >

I am glad you think my encounters with the 8 year old was erotic. It was unreally erotic at the time.

> It made me think of how many eight year olds I have known socially
    > who had desires about which I hadn't a clue.

Phewwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeee. Dream on CU Professor Tracey.

That going to the media, it's so jamesonish.

7. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

According to the e-mails, Tracey is working on a 10th Anniversary documentary of the Ramsey case (like anyone is going to take it seriously now!)

8. Barbara

We can only hope that anything he writes now, will draw increased scrutiny and expose the lies once again.

If he doesn't tire of the negative publicity, neither will we!

FREE THE INTRUDERS! :mame:

9. Jayelles

Jayelles Alert Viewer in Scotland

Just occured to me that Fleet White can put a name and face to one of his accusers now.

10. Spade

Spade Member

Jayelles

"Just occured to me that Fleet White can put a name and face to one of his accusers now."

IMO Fleet and Priscilla White consider their accusers ignorant psychopaths who used an obviously disturbed young woman to gain their 15 minutes of attention.

The more we learn about Debbie, Mary, Lee, and Steve....the more we understand that Fleet and Priscilla are right on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice