Defending Fleet White....Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

I don't even believe John was going to answer them in the first place. I think Susan Bennett lied about that. She thought it would drum up interest in her forum and make it look like she really had connections with John.

I could say right now that Burke Ramsey told me he would answer some questions from FFJ members. Everyone posts their questions, and I say I've sent them to Burke. Months later, people start asking about why hasn't Burke answered. So, I say I got in touch with him, and he said he lost the questions. Everyone posts the questions again. Time passes. Burke doesn't answer the questions, so I start a thread "Anticipating Burke's Answers" to keep discussion alive. Eventually, I answer the questions. Easy peasey. I've kept everyone's interest in the forum, and MAYBE they'll fork over $50 in the hope Burke will someday answer the questions himself.

It's like taking candy from a baby.

2. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

"Synchronized brainlessness" ... what a perfect description of the Swamp. Apparently, the RST have the collective IQ of a loofah sponge. Nothing else explains how they could believe all the crap they hold so holy.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2006
  3. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

I find it funny that the swamp queen has invited everyone else's kids to post on hir forum except Burke. What's she scared of? What's she trying to hide?

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Sorry, off topic:

hahahah Very funny, Cherokee. Now if you'd only edit ALL my posts for bad spelling and incorrect grammar.... :floor:

[PS Before we get accused of editing unfairly, I ASKED Cherokee to do that spelling correction. Sometimes the fam interrupts my online life--they're SOOOO inconsiderate that way--and I don't get to proof read well before someone quotes me...and I just HATE spelling errors...cause I have so many.]

5. Elle

Elle Member

I agree tylin. Just how can we hog-tie Pam Paugh into answering them? :)

6. MlazyV

MlazyV Banned for Stupidity

Tie her up...
    Naw, all you need is a bucket of chicken or a happy meal on a stick.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Don't forget the large Diet Coke with lots of ice!!!! :cow:

Heymom

8. BWAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAAHHHAAAAAAA!!!!! :floor: :floor:

Take her to the all-you-can-eat buffet :rolling:

9. The Punisher

The Punisher Member

Now, now. Some of us of the bulky persuasion could take offense!

10. On a more personal note: Pam's a "bootydo"... 'cause her stomach sticks out further than her booty do...hahahaha... ok I'm done.

Just needed to get the fat jokes out of my system. :ziplip:

11. tylin

tylin Banned

BOOTYDO OmG that is hilarious.
    :nyah: :clap: :jumpie: :floor: :floor: :toast:

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

oh - I KNEW I'd find somewhere to post this quote that WY posted a LONG time ago...

:6web:

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

I had occasion to speak with Pam "BootyDo" Paugh in December, 1998 on the Dave Lucas Radio Show. My 'hat' at the time was "Beanie" ... as in hat (my "Curious" hat had gone on to a premature death). ACandyRose was foresighted enough to save the segments of the Lucas Show were the Ramsey case was discussed by us and others.

Pam says that Fleet and Priscilla are "sweet and wonderful people" ... seems at odds with Maim's take on the White's. Of course, BootyDo probably doesn't know about Uncle Johnny either.

Here is the url to the audio segment:

http://webdollie.tripod.com/dl1230pt11.ram

Other Lucas segments can be found at ACR here:

http://webdollie.tripod.com/davelucas12301998.htm

Interestingly, Pam claimed that John and Patsy really didn't know the Stine's well before moving in with them.

...YumYum

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  14. hehe... :takeabow: thanks Ty, you really shouldn't encourage me :dervish:

P.S. Welcome back Yumster. I was quite desolate without you :hug:

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks for the laughs, Yummie and Ploppy!

I love Pam's new nickname: Booty-do.

In the old days, we used to call Patsy, Pam, and Polly "The Slimfast Sisters". :doughboy:

16. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Yumster....You sound HOT. Great Job with your questioning of Pam.
    You have a fantasic voice. Do you do voice work?

17. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

My intention in my questioning of BootyDo was very narrow. I didn't wanna play "gotcha" with her because I consider her a VICTIM, and NOT a villian in this case.

At that time, Jambo and hir LittleHead turd minions were bashing Fleet White and suggesting that it was Fleet who had been involved with the prior sexual abuse of JonBenet, as well as the sexual assault an murder of JonBenet on Christmas night. I wanted to discredit those arguments. So, in effect, I was trying to draw-out Pam and have Pam clear Fleet's name for us. At the same time, I wanted to demonstrate John's very strange behavior regarding his breakup with Fleet. After all ... Fleet was a powerful man, and a good friend of the Ramseys ... EXACTLY the type of person that you would want in your corner in a time of crisis.

I think that BootyDo did an EXCELLENT job in responding. I tried to be non-aggressive with Pam (so she wouldn't be scared away or be on the defensive), and I think that the tactic worked reasonably well.

As for my voice? Give me a break, Tricia! I have a HORRIBLE speaking voice! I was still coping with the residual effects from a rear-end collision that caused a closed head injury inside my skull (and hence, the ...DimWit hat). I had gone through a year of cognitive and speech therapy to recover from memory problems and severe stuttering caused by the accident. My mind would race waaAAaay ahead of my tongue, and I'd get lost in the weeds where coversations were concerned. I was constantly having to backtrack in my mind to where I'd left my tongue in conversations ... and that makes for a LOT of odd pauses, 'ums', silences, and disjointed conversation. And my phone seemed to be restricted to just the high tones ... leaving me sounding like Tiny Tim (of 'Tiptoe Thru the Tulips' fame). You should know better than to make sarcastic remarks about people with impairments, Tricia :D!

Despite my verbal communications shortcomings ... I think that the extended radio-phone interview format is a good one, and one that I HOPE that you, Tricia, and others will persue. The format makes it possible to explore issues more in depth and personally than what is possible in most other formats.

..YumYum

18. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yeah you have a terrible voice, an Arnold-like accent like mine...You do fine, how you been?

19. Elle

Elle Member

These files didn't open for me YY, like they normally do (?). I tried saving them to Real Player. but there are days when strange things go wrong with our pc's (?).

20. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

Elle ... The webdollie site was appartently down for a while. It seems to be working now.

PEDRO! Give China my lov ... er ... well nevermind :D

...YumYum

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice