Defending Fleet White....Again

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Barbara, Sep 27, 2006.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Uh...Yum...I don't think Tricia was being facetious. I think she was very sincere. While you have an interior struggle going on with your recovery and its problems, we don't have that context in our heads and only hear what we hear. We don't hear what you hear, obviously, because we're not thinking about the technical difficulties you are. We're just listening to what you're saying.

No, Tricia wasn't being mean, I'd bet a lot on that. I think she meant it, and now you can say "Thank you" and maybe not be so hard on yourself. Nobody's perfect, and maybe many of us never had what you now consider less than your peak.

Or to be more succinct, one man's ceiling is another man's floor.

We love you, Yum, and we're not going to put you down. You might be surprised at how some fight for you.

Anyhow, I am sad to hear you had that wreck. But I am glad you are here and share with us your considerable intellect and experience and contributions to this case, to the human race, and I'm sure Tricia feels the same.

And hello Pedro. Long time, no see. Welcome to FFJ.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I'm still not able to load this, I keep getting some error page saying this is not available for download?

3. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Pedro

I'm so glad you won the election.

And I loved your campaign slogan:

"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true."

4. Elle

Elle Member

Like Freebird, I'm stymied. I'll try later on YY. Thank you!

5. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yeah, we know...:)

You doing ok these days?

6. Pedro

Pedro Member

I never run for office, but Pedro did, the other one. Never watched the movie tho'

And yes, your wildest dreams will come true, but my presence suffices...

Speaking of sufficiency, where is mame?

7. Pedro

Pedro Member

Thank you, it's been what? 4 or 5 years?

8. koldkase

hahaha Sorry, Pedro, you probably don't even remember my old hats. I forget how time and hats fly. I never knew you and China well, but I did come in right before the JW free-for-all, so I remember you, among others from the "old days." I came along about the time Tricia and Moab and RR did, I think, and we all had fun at CS on the 1000 post mame thread. I was Portia back then.

Anyhow, yeah, we're all quite a bit older than when this entire case started. I was still young then. sigh

9. Pedro

Pedro Member

Yes, I remember Portia!

Hah, I remember that thread, "Mame needs help" does she still? I don't wanna know.

So tell me Portia, is anyone still talking about MW? Allegedly the lady was seriously disturbed, which makes MT's alleged actions even more repulsive.

Yes the way JW ended was very sad, I have very warm memories from that place and its people.

10. koldkase

Oh, yes, if you go to the swamp...and I don't recommend it unless you are a short distance away from some heavy sedatives or serious alcohol...you can find mame still libeling Fleet White and his family, and still pushing her "something's up" hysteria, looking for the child sex ring connection as I type.

It would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Pedro, Welcome. This is the first post of yours I have read at FFJ.

Looking forward to reading more...

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hello Pedro.

Glad to see you're still kicking.

13. YumYum012

YumYum012 Member

KK
    ... I was just kidding about Tricia kidding people about their impairments ... and hence the smiley. I know that she wouldn't attempt to hurt anyone in such a way. I took her comments as a gentle "ribbing" given my pathetically defensive post. Let's be honest ... I do NOT have a voice-over quality to my voice (except perhaps in a PorkyPig cartoon context).

... but, yes ... I am overly sensitive about my verbal communications and need to simply ignore those realities. That's a bit difficult since I'm reminded of some shortcomings on a daily basis. Because I can't speak above a loud whisper, if there is any background noise (like traffic, wind rustling in the trees, etc) listeners have to lean in real close just to hear what I am saying. Once they catch a whiff of my breath, they generally recoil in horror and back-up a few steps while making the sign of the cross ... and ya can't help but notice the watering of their eyes. :D

Yes ... I am VERY self-conscious about my verbal communications ... cuz EVERY time I speak I have to consciously work to keep my tongue from drifting off into the weeds. That said, I'm not a timid soul, and don't bite my tongue despite my personal uneasiness ... and that's what I try to encourage in others. Sincerity and effort trumps embarrassment and timidity in most people's minds ... so making the effort is generally well worth the risk.

...YumYum

14. Pedro

Pedro Member

I don't go there, Pal (the swamp) Hir will go into self-combustion mode and disappear among her peers.

it's interesting to know that some are still at it. Do you remember the size of the alleged conspiracy? From the rich and famous to that castle somewhere and the little green men taking over men's bodies (I guess woman too thus the delusion of some)

Well, I won't comment much on the issue, I think it only contributes to elevate the egotistic trends in those with an ego only second to their arrogance.

I hope MW got all the help she needed back, I think she was a very ill person and she has all my compassion.

15. Pedro

Pedro Member

Thank you, one day at a time!

16. Pedro

Pedro Member

Still kicking, older but kicking. Is Hir "swampstress" still "ticking"?

17. BluesStrat

BluesStrat BANNED !!!!!

Not "ticking", but still "spinning" - And inventing new lies on a daily basis to feed hir BARF minded fools.

18. koldkase

Yeah, she's reduced to googling the net for a suspect. She's not going to have problems you have to admit. How many hundreds of millions of people worldwide are on the web? Guess that Karr arrest opened the possibilities for jams and the krebbies. Allllllllllllll those countries, alllllllllllll the men in the world...endless source of fresh bus victims....

Jams had a man from Europe named as a suspect two weeks ago, complete with posting his family pictures of his little girls sitting on his lap IN PUBLIC, insinuating there was something nasty about how he held the child.

Now there is a truly sick mind.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG...I would never consider even the slightest tease to anyone with an impairment. I swear to God Yum Yum, I thought you had a great voice.

20. koldkase

I tried to tell him.... :imonline:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice