Delmar's Letter to Keenan

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

help me jeezus

Thor, it is hard to believe they can believe all that horsechit. Where on earth has common sense gone? Critical thinking skills?
    Looks like down the money hole....

Somebody needs a beer can or two shoved up their you-know-whats...

Where is the repeat offender? Don't they escalate, John Douglas? So where is the worse (or even similar) crime?
    If "they" or "he" hated John Ramsey, why would they be satisfied now? The R's still live the same life-style, drive the same cars, eat the same food - but now they are famous!!!

Holy :(:(:(:(, Keenan. Get a grip.

And Thor, here's a beer. Cheers. We'll need it.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

JB has got to be one of the poorest little rich girl I have ever heard of. Not only was she brutalized and murdered in her own home on Christmas, she was unfortunate enought to have some of the very few parents who actually worried more of saving their @sses than of helping the police find the(cough) murderer of their baby.

And that was only the beginning....her murder unfortunately was commited in the jurisdiction of the most incompetent LE in the history of US headed by a corrupt, star struck, testicly-challenged DA.

Seems like every 'has been' or 'wanna be' has managed to attach themselfs to this circus of Murphys law in action.

I'm so sick of the detours, side shows, and dead ends.......everyone has their own agenda and justice for this child seems to never make the list. :(

I'ts storming now so I can't finish my rant....I'm just so disgusted.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

"I know who didn't do it: the parents," Douglas told Salon.

I use to respect John Douglas and enjoy his books but after this latest statement from him when he is just another RST paid mouth IMH&CPO. His books can rot on the shelf if he is ignorant enough to make an asinine statement like this when he doesn't know what new evidence has been accumulated since he has been off the case, which is what about 6 years now?

It's possible that it's not parents (never say never) but how the heck would John Douglas or anyone else be able to determine that without reviewing <b>all</b> the evidence? IMH&CPO no one in LE on this case wants to do just that - review <b>all</b> the evidence. Why?

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

In view of the Ramsey-slanted

people Keenan has already brought into "her" investigation and the conflicts of interest, especially in bringing in Lou Smit and now John Douglas, I think it's pretty damn obvious what Keenan's all about. She is vested in the intruder theory and she is bringing in only the people who will support that theory, not to mention the fact that she is scared chitless of Wood, most likely because of her own incompetence. She is a freaking prosecutor, but she is working for the defense.

Everyone she has working on this case to date is pro-intruder theory. I don't have much hope for Bennett, the newest investigator brought on board. Sneaky Keenan has most likely already made sure he is fed only Smit propaganda.

This is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American public. Keenan should be thrown out of office. Now.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

WY:

"Everyone she has working on this case to date is pro-intruder
    theory. I don't have much hope for Bennett, the newest
    investigator brought on board. Sneaky Keenan has most likely
    already made sure he is fed only Smit propaganda."

No doubt. However, I propose to do something about it, or least,
    try. Unless Ms. Keenan stoops to interrupting certified private
    mail, (federal offense) we shall eventually see what Mr. Bennett
    is made of.

Delmar

6. Watching You

Can we all say

prejudicely slanted? Another word for "biased," but somehow prejudicely slanted carries more punch.

The entire DA's office in Boulder is prejudicely slanted toward the Ramseys and the intruder case.

7. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Can we all say

I'll go even farther and use my (so far) Constitutionally-protected right to free speech in stating an opinion that the BCDA is blatantly corrupt.

8. Watching You

Adrian, I thought Hunter and his boys were corrupt, but Keenan makes him look liike a choir boy. She has let all the foxes into the hen house. All she has left to do is to hire Wood and the Ramseys for PR people. Oh, and jameson. jameson can be her official throat cutter.

9. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

At least Hunter could make it look like incompetence.

Or perhaps, ligature-tightener?

10. Watching You

Oops, I had my cases mixed up. The throat cutter would be OJ's case. You're right - jameson would be the official liagture-tightener.

11. EasyWriter

WY:

"Oops, I had my cases mixed up. The throat cutter would be OJ's
    case. You're right - jameson would be the official liagture-tightener."

Now you have created an uncomfortable flashback.
    I watched the O.J. trial with enough evidence to
    convict him ten time over. Yet, the gross incompetence of the alleged prosecution was the
    de facto defense that set him free.

Even if by some miracle, the Ramseys are finally
    brought to trial, I have the deep and abiding fear
    that the trial will be a repeat of the O.J. fiasco.

Delmar

12. Watching You

They talk about Keystone Kops

how about Pigheaded Philistine Prosecutors? My God, why even bother with a prosecution when the prosecutors are all part of the defense team? At least the prosecutors in Orenthal's trial weren't in Johnnie Cochroach's pocket like Keenan is in the Ramseys' pockets.

13. EasyWriter

When thinking about Tom Bennett, the soon to be new investigator,
    some questions and thoughts come to mind:

Whose idea was it to hire a new investigator? Was the hiring
    perhaps prompted by the petition to the governor? Was this an
    indirect way to try to head off a possible appointment of an
    independent prosecutor?

Who made the choice to hire Bennett as opposed to other potential
    candidates for the job? What are Bennett's social\political
    affiliations? Will these influence him in any particular
    direction?

If the hiring was Keenan's idea, was it to get someone to
    continue pursuing the intruder myths? Or does she no longer
    believe in the intruder myths and hired Mr. Bennett as a catch
    all safeguard? If Mr. Bennett goes the intruder route, it can do
    Keenan no harm as relates to Smit, Wood, and the Ramseys. On the
    other hand, if Mr. Bennett goes the other direction as the
    evidence leads, then Ms. Keenan has distanced herself so as to
    not stand responsible and incur the wrath of the RST?

At this time, Mr. Bennett is largely unknown to me. However,
    certain "if\thens" are assured. IF Mr. Bennett is a competent and
    honest investigator, given the obvious that all the evidence
    points to the Ramseys, there is no way that Mr. Bennett can work
    harmoniously with Smit and Douglas. This means we are either
    going to have a continuation of the same old absurdities and
    cons, or else there will be a clash within the ranks with who
    knows what repercussions.

I guess we just have to wait to see how things shake out. Also, I
    can't help but wonder: When Ms. Keenan turns the files over to
    Mr. Bennett, will my letter be included?

Delmar

14. Watching You

I am suspicious

of Bennett's appointment only because every other lily-livered person in that joint is pro-intruder. I would also like to know what Bennett will be investigating. Will he be given free rein to see all the files or will he be directed to investigate Santa, who has passed away and is probably with JonBenet now, the Pughs, a couple of other people jameson has fingered, one other guy who is dead, probably that poor SOB who was living in the neighbor's basement...

From what I've seen up until now, Keenan and her pro-Ramsey investigators, including John Douglas, may as well go to Atlanta and take a you know what on JonBenet Ramsey's grave because that is exactly what they have been doing.

15. Elle

Elle Member

Isn't it amazing Thor, how the Ramseys haven't been heard of at all? Staying well in the background.

With this new investigator already appointed by Keenan, I'm wondering here if Governor Owens could still appoint an investigator of his choice, or will this be out of the question now? Surely he can see the way things are being manipulated here by D.A. Keenan? Reading over Delmar's letter I get the picture of a "cat and mouse game" going on. It's all very discouraging!

16. Watching You

It's damn obvious

what is going on, and if Owens can't see it, then he's part of the problem as far as I'm concerned. But, look, why would any of them be concerned about peole who don't live in Colorado? Who are we? We don't vote in that state. The only people Owens and Keenan need be worried about are the people who elect them. Can the entire state be so skewed?

I suppose, when I think about it, there probably isn't all that much news on the state level. How many Colorado residents get Boulder newspapers? Not much on TV about the case anymore. Think about your own state. When a crime happens in a part of the state you don't live in - like with me it could be Buffalo or New York City, and it gets a little publicity - maybe a lot locally and a little state-wide at first, then six years after the fact there's barely a dribble - is that crime going to remain forefront in your mind? I don't think most Colorado residents give a hoot anymore, if the truth be known - they would just as soon it went away.

Owens isn't going to do anything about this fraud unless the voters in Colorado force him to. Posters on internet forums don't vote for him, and he doesn't answer to us. It's sad but true that the votes are all that count, not truth, not right vs wrong, not honesty in government.

I am disappointed in Owens' non-stance on the Ramsey case. He is just another political creature intent on getting reelected. The Ramsey case is a hot potato. He doesn't want to have to stick his neck out and say, get rid of the Ramsey investigators, get non-biased investigators on the job.

The only thing that might turn this around is exposure - the exposure that the governor will not correct a great wrong in the investigation of this case by Keenan. Get the Ramsey supporters off the investigation - that means not only Smit and now Douglas but Mary Keenan herself. A fair and balanced, not to mention unbiased investigation cannot take place until there are fair, balanced, and unbiased investigators on the case.

17. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: It's damn obvious

As a former Colorado resident (for most of the year 2000 anyway), I think I can interject here that there are a number of crime-related issues citizens are concerned with there, and JonBenet's unsolved case is one of them. Another one is Columbine, and the way the SWAT team were ordered NOT to go in and save lives, simply because they didn't have a perfect idea of exactly where all of the perps were at the time. It broke the hearts, not only of citizens, but the SWAT team members themselves, to have to hear over the 911 tape as the victims were dying, and they stood pulling their puds right outside the door, not allowed to go in. There is also Susanna Chase. There is also an increasing Latin immigrant population in the Denver Metro area posing a danger to ITSELF (mostly), and political correctness is failing innocent victims in the barrio-like areas for fear of appearing too "heavy-handed".

Let's face it, Colorado is just plain not a law-and-order state. If you want to live a life of crime, VIOLENT crime, without a likelihood of either getting caught, or successfully prosecuted if you do get caught, that's the place to be.

On the other hand, the ACLU would love Colorado to death (uhm, literally?), because the Constitution is interpreted in nearly all instances, pro-criminal.

Whether or not the Ramseys themselves knew all this, their legal team surely did. Alex Hunter did not arise in Boulder out of a vacuum. Nor did Ms. Keenan. Nor, really, does a governor who is more prone to talk the talk, than to walk the walk.

$500 a year motor vehicles tax, yearly inspection for emissions... they are more concerned about the air quality of your car exhaust than they are about putting bad guys in jail.

The above gripes are not the main reason why I left the state--I did to so be closer to family here in the midwest--but they certainly did not make the decision a difficult one.

18. Elle

Elle Member

I'm beginning to think I don't need to post here at all WY , you seem to be speaking very well for me here.

I know the following has been talked about a lot, but it's still fresh in my mind from having read it again just yesterday while killing time at the hospital. I often open my JB books at random. Keeps me surprised! I opened Page 190 of the NE Police Files. Tom Haney was asking Patsy about her having seen the heart on JB's hand the "next" morning after the crime which was 26 December. No need for me to retype it all. You've all read it. She ends up changing this to "her" thinking she may have read it from the autopsy. Give me a "bloody" break! Were these policemen wearing blinkers. Why not arrest her on the spot?

I was quite riled when reading this exchange between Haney and Patsy. She seems not to have cared one way or the other whether her little daughter's hands were clean; whether she ever had a bath or a shower; whether she damned well existed at all. This is not a mother who truly deeply cared for her daughter in the normal way, but oh boy! when it came to portfolio sessions; pageant sessions; modelling sessions and God knows what else, Patsy the "Nedra" spin off knew what was going on. "We do the pageant scrub!" Help me Jeezus! ENUFF SAID!

19. EasyWriter

Adrian:

"Let's face it, Colorado is just plain not a law-and-order state.
    If you want to live a life of crime, VIOLENT crime, without a
    likelihood of either getting caught, or successfully prosecuted
    if you do get caught, that's the place to be."

Strange coincidence you should point this out. Seriously, I was
    thinking last night about writing a tongue-in-cheek letter to the
    Boulder Chamber Of Commerce asking about the cost of setting up a
    branch of "MURDER INCORPORATED." I would need to know the cash
    (status)required and if there are options such as margin
    transactions of ten percent to control the departments and
    officials such as works in the gold market. Naturally, I would
    also want to know if they give coupons.

This is no joke. I was and am still considering writing such a
    letter as a device to call attention to the truth. However, for
    the time being, I will be occupied preparing another letter for
    Ms. Keenan which is prompted by the article today in the Rocky
    Mountain News.

I don't know if Ms. Keenan sleeps well, but she sure does lie
    easy. (Yeah, I know "easily" is correct, but it doesn't work here) :)

Delmar

20. Elle

Elle Member

Keep going, Delmar, I'm sure you'll soon have the FBI or the CIA knocking on your door; hopefully to recruit you and not cart you off! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice