Delmar's Letter to Keenan

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 8, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thank you, Delmar.

You have stated most succinctly what most of us here on FFJ believe to be true, objective, and logical reasoning on the Ramsey case.

It is good for Ms. Keenan and her cohorts to know that there is a contingent out here who will never give up on pursuing justice for JonBenet. There are many thoughtful, intelligent people here and on other fora who know that the murder of JonBenet Ramsey was an inside job. The evidence, particularly the ransom note, tells us this. The guilt-ridden actions and statements of the parents, subsequent to the crime and persisting for six and a half years, reinforce the concept of the parents as killers.

Accident or premeditated? That is the only question I have about the brutal murder of this wonderful child, who would be turning 13 this summer, if she had not been the victim of the rage or lust of one or both of her parents.

2. Elle

Elle Member

A very powerful letter, Delmar!

As I have already mentioned on a few other sites, this is a very powerful letter, Delmar, and I cannot understand the mentality of D.A. Mary Keenan. She needs someone to give her brains a good shake.

As you can see by the posters here and on other sites, they do admire you for writing these excellent letters you have written to D. A. Keenan, giving a very good argument that the Ramseys were involved with the staging of the death of their daughter JonBenét, with Patsy Ramsey being the writer of the ransom note.

Thank you for exposing Lin Wood as "a fraud and a bully" with his threats against the Jonbenét sites and magazines should they keep accusing the Ramseys of the killing of their daughter, that they may find a lawsuit on their hands. What an arrogant Ignoramus he is! Thank you for explaining his threats were just mythical. No one else has had the "know how" of the law to explain this to us.

Thank you for sending both these excellent letters to D. A. Keenan . I would like to shake your hand and say “Thank you for being one of the best advocates I’ve come across, for trying to bring Justice for JonBenét.â€

3. Ginja

Ginja Member

Getting thru the barriers

Delmar, you've been doing a fantastic job with these letters. This whole situation is so freakin' frustrating!

Most definitely there is a conspiracy going on here. The Ramseys, through their agents, are running this show. Lin Wood has successfully silenced EVERYONE! No one wants to get sued and caught up in expensive litigation, so they remain silent. There HAS to be a way to break this barrier -- I'm at a loss, though, as to how to do that.

One of our major problems is that we aren't Boulder residents. If we could just find someone in Boulder maybe who could fight back as a taxpayer citing the fraud and waste of tax dollars, it might be a window we can all crawl through (just like the elusive, non-existent intruder!).

I'm sure Keenan's going to bury your letters. She'll pass them on to Bennett alright, but they'll be at the bottom of the pile where he won't come upon them soon, if at all. Would you consider giving him a call? Likewise, have you sent these letters to John Walsh? Maybe he's an avenue we can push.

The problem here is the fact that this is under the rug...out of the public's earshot...no one knows what's going on except those of us who have followed the case all these years. And there's no way to get the media involved because of Wood's threats.

I'm losing confidence that Owens will ever get involved. There's something going on there...I'm not sure...but I think it's political and he's got his eye on something. He's not going to risk his own personal advancement over this case.

Perhaps the Colorado Attorney General? Then again, he's not getting involved because Keenan's basically just taken this case over and he's probably going to want to see how she handles it. Of course, maybe copies of your letters might clue him in on how she's prepared to roll with the RST.

This entire conspiracy started the night JonBenet was murdered. I've been saying this for years...look to Mike Bynum!!! He only went "to the mountains" to cover his :(:(:(...set up an alibi for himself.

We have to find a way to crack this barrier! I don't think we can do it from the inside...that is, Keenan's untouchable at this point. Anyone in any position in Colorado who could do something won't for political reasons. Couple that with the protection of the litigious Wood and Keenan is sitting pretty.

We've got to find a way to tackle this from the outside.

Maybe we could get you on Larry King or 48 Hours. Hey, there's an idea...the internet subculture. There's a story there, we just have to convince these media outlets. If worse comes to worse, maybe we should consider making our own "crockumentary." At this point, anything's worth a shot.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Another superb letter, Delmar

I will print it out and read it more thoroughly. After reading mame's latest at Purgatory where she parrots Smit with the "flesh under the fingernails" bullsmit and how cocky she is while Szundi carefully explains to her that there was no "flesh" under JBR's fingernails, it is truly a breath of fresh air to read your intelligent, well-reasoned, and unimpeachable words.

Mame has got to be one of the stupidest women I have ever had the displeasure of being in the vicinity of. Stupid to the bone doesn't even begin to describe it. I am beginning to believe that Keenan is another mame - you can show her solid evidence that her beliefs are wrong, and she will dig her heels in and say she doesn't agree, and that's it. Stupid, stupid women.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Ginja:

"I'm sure Keenan's going to bury your letters. She'll pass them
    on to Bennett alright, but they'll be at the bottom of the pile
    where he won't come upon them soon, if at all. Would you consider
    giving him a call? Likewise, have you sent these letters to John
    Walsh? Maybe he's an avenue we can push."

I will be sending a letter to Mr. Bennett calling his attention
    to the letters to Keenan. In fact, it was written several days
    ago. I'm just giving him a few days to get an overview of the
    case. His response, or lack thereof, will tell me if he will
    resolve the problem, or become part of it.

As for Walsh, for several reasons, I don' think this is the way
    to go.

6. Thor

Thor Active Member

What about Bill O'Reilly?

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Thor:

"What about Bill O'Reilly?"

The talk show approach has two major problems. 1. I know of none
    who have taken the time to understand the case and be able to ask
    the right questions to bring out the truth. 2. The Ramseys are
    not about to volunteer for any scene in which they don't have
    control. They even set the terms for "interrogation" by the
    police. 3. As shown, the media has been interested only in the
    RST version. Most likely, none are prepared to take the truth
    route for fear of lawsuit, or perhaps some other reasons.

Ginja stated in an earlier post:

"One of our major problems is that we aren't Boulder residents.
    If we could just find someone in Boulder maybe who could fight
    back as a taxpayer citing the fraud and waste of tax dollars, it
    might be a window we can all crawl through (just like the
    elusive, non-existent intruder!)."

Yes, this is a major problem. Taxes in this case are mostly a
    local issue, hence, the absence of a local resident to protest is
    a serious drawback.

One avenue of exposure open to a resident is "Letter to the
    Editor." This provides a wide distribution of the truth to a
    whole lot of interested parties. However, there may be problems
    encountered here as well. "Establishment newspapers" tend to
    support the "powers that be" and are reluctant to publish
    anything opposing. If this happens, if there is one or more
    independent newspapers in the area who would publish, thus push
    the "establishment paper" to publish as well, this barrier can be
    circumvented.

I strongly suspect that if any reporter really started asking
    tough questions, the reporter would soon be denied access. The
    publicizing by the letter to the editor route can be a door
    opener followed by media interest and exposure of the fraud.

I have used the letter to the editor method successfully in two
    previous investigations where evasion was the tactic. However, I
    was local resident and directly affected. I doubt that any letter
    to the editor from out of state would get published at all, and
    if so, would not carry the impact of a local opposing the
    unwarranted expenditure.

As Ginja also correctly states, neither the governor nor attorney
    general are likely to step in for political reasons. This leaves
    Keenan and company officially isolated. At the moment, the letter
    to the editor route is one thing out of their control. It is a
    means to let the taxpayers know they are being duped. Now all we
    need is Boulder resident (or any locally affected) to carry out
    the task. Know anyone?

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

Unfortunately I don't/didn't save anyting!! :mad: it was right in the beginning of this case. I know I read it 'somewhere' !!?? but, 'where' - sorry - no idea!!:-(

another questions, Elle - are you Elle Kaye that posts at WS?:)

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

well - maybe, just maybe this 'new' guy Tom Bennett will 'follow' the evidence (this time!).... and it WILL lead to the Ramseys - we can only hope! :rolleyes:

10. Elle

Elle Member

That's okay, Niner. This happens to all of us. If I do fall over it somewhere, I'll let you know.

No! I'm not this Elle. I did post at WebSleuths a long time ago (Not Jameson's) ...but if you see "Elle138" that's me. I have used this for over two years since I first becme involved. I only wear the one hat! :) More than likely this other Elle will be much younger than I am, for sure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice